PDA

View Full Version : Parking near Fir Park

BegbieHSC
23-01-2019, 11:35 AM
Heading for Motherwell straight after work at half 5 (Even got my home top under the suit.)

Any seasoned Motherwell away venturers on here got tips for parking near Fir Park?

Cheeeeeeers

green with envy
23-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Heading for Motherwell straight after work at half 5 (Even got my home top under the suit.)

Any seasoned Motherwell away venturers on here got tips for parking near Fir Park?

Cheeeeeeers

Head towards the High Street and look for signs for the Civic Hall/Council buildings on the right hand side and you can park anywhere around there - around a 10 minute walk to the ground. It's where i'm going to park.

BegbieHSC
23-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Head towards the High Street and look for signs for the Civic Hall/Council buildings on the right hand side and you can park anywhere around there - around a 10 minute walk to the ground. It's where i'm going to park.

Cheers

where'stheslope
23-01-2019, 04:23 PM
Coming in through Wishaw, as you get near to the ground on the right hand side, there is a block of houses with parking behind.
I've always managed to get parked there, its only 3 minutes walk to the ground, After the game its a left turn into traffic and home via the A71.

Sir David Gray
23-01-2019, 04:49 PM

Cheeeeeeers

There's plenty of streets within walking distance that you can usually park in.

Chorley Hibee
23-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Jack Street and Reid Grove (my own street) has plenty of on-street parking and is only 5 minute walk from the stadium.