PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | CELTIC AWAY

RSS Bot
22-01-2019, 12:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9649)

Keith_M
22-01-2019, 01:05 PM
"The seats are all Restricted view"

Nice view of the big pillar, though.

Diclonius
22-01-2019, 04:19 PM
£28 for restricted view is an absolute joke.

I'm also guessing that those who aren't able/prepared to spend a very large sum of money on an away season ticket/are unable to attend every away game will never get non-restricted view at Celtic Park again?

Aim Here
23-01-2019, 10:24 AM
£28 for restricted view is an absolute joke.

I'm also guessing that those who aren't able/prepared to spend a very large sum of money on an away season ticket/are unable to attend every away game will never get non-restricted view at Celtic Park again?

It's possible we end up in a cup tie at Celtic Park at some point, in which case, Hibs can demand an allocation big enough that at least some of us are able to see the pitch.

Billy Whizz
23-01-2019, 10:29 AM
It's possible we end up in a cup tie at Celtic Park at some point, in which case, Hibs can demand an allocation big enough that at least some of us are able to see the pitch.

Think the away team are due around 20% for Scottish Cup ties

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 10:39 AM

True. When was the last time we had a Scottish Cup tie there?

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Anyone else getting a circle of death? Had been so confident that this wouldn't be selling out that I only just logged on. :confused:

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 11:05 AM
Good news from the website - went on at 11:40, page just refreshed now, tried to log in and it timed out. Now the page isn't loading at all!

Apparently this is better than the hell on earth that was loyalty points though, so could be worse supposedly. :aok:

Sir David Gray
23-01-2019, 11:07 AM
£28 for a restricted view is disgusting and should not be allowed. The relevant trading standards authority should be involved here as it's an absolute scandal.

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 11:08 AM
I think the website has crashed...

Luckily me and you seem to be the only two people trying to buy a ticket.

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 11:09 AM
I think the website has crashed...

Luckily me and you seem to be the only two people trying to buy a ticket.

Here's hoping, though those on phone sales might manage to snap them all up.

BegbieHSC
23-01-2019, 11:09 AM
Ahhh,

got it on the page - wouldn’t let me login - now the site has crashed.

Beautiful.

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Ahhh,

got it on the page - wouldn’t let me login - now the site has crashed.

Beautiful.

And at about 2pm when the site actually works and all the tickets have been sold via phone, there'll be silence yet again or maybe a token word about how some nasty people said loyalty points were bad and now we have to use a system literally everyone hates.

green&left
23-01-2019, 11:12 AM
£28 for a restricted view is disgusting and should not be allowed. The relevant trading standards authority should be involved here as it's an absolute scandal.

Simmer doon. No-one's forcing you to buy one. We also sell restricted view tickets. :rolleyes:

"Error 503 first byte timeout" for me for the last 10 minutes. Diclonius you're right the system was a shambles before and its a shambles now. Don't dare question LD or the board on here though. Loyalty points work for every big club in the country but unworkable for us though :duck:

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 11:14 AM
And at about 2pm when the site actually works and all the tickets have been sold via phone, there'll be silence yet again or maybe a token word about how some nasty people said loyalty points were bad and now we have to use a system literally everyone hates.

As frustrating as this is, I'm sure there's absolutely no chance we're shifting all of our tickets for a restricted view at Parkhead on a Wednesday night in the middle of winter before 2pm.

The 90+2
23-01-2019, 11:15 AM

I’m gathering the home end up the other corner has similar views restricted which costs the same price? Saying that I’ve paid about £25 before and my seat wasn’t even there away up beside the *****y pie stand that’s no been cleaned in a good 20 years.

Carheenlea
23-01-2019, 11:15 AM
Same problems continue and same complaints and suggestions will be ignored. The tickets will sell out - that’s all the club will really care about.

southfieldhibby
23-01-2019, 11:17 AM
why oh why oh why does the Hibs ticketing website have to be so utterly garbage?

Steven79
23-01-2019, 11:22 AM
I'm only getting section 120 up which is the worst view but section 118 has not went up for sale on the Celtic site so I'm wondering if they are holding that back depending on how our sales go.

BegbieHSC
23-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Absolute garbage- added the tickets to the basket. Site crashes again when I login.

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 11:24 AM
I'm only getting section 120 up which is the worst view but section 118 has not went up for sale on the Celtic site so I'm wondering if they are holding that back depending on how our sales go.

Section 118 is all away STs.

The more pressing question is: you got in? The site's not down for you?

Steven79
23-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Section 118 is all away STs.

The more pressing question is: you got in? The site's not down for you?

Yeah I'm logged in fine, what about section 119?

It's just crashed as I've tried to purchase the tickets...

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 11:28 AM
I'm now sporadically getting in but everytime I click ANYWHERE on the ****ing website it hangs and crashes. ****ing joke. It's been like this for YEARS, why does NOTHING get done about it?!

Frazerbob
23-01-2019, 11:30 AM
What a ****ing shambles.

Steven79
23-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Just wait till tickets for the next game at Tynecastle go on sale...

HibeeMassive
23-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Same here, I can get to the login page but it sits for ages then just asks for my password again, or get the error page randomly.

:rolleyes:

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 11:32 AM
Has anyone actually got a ticket yet?

Steven79
23-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Same here, I can get to the login page but it sits for ages then just asks for my password again, or get the error page randomly.

:rolleyes:

Yep, Keeps trying to log in then eventually gives up.

I've given up and I'm just going to watch it on Hibs tv as it's a waste of time.

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 11:33 AM
And that circle is back. I could have logged on now instead of fifty ****ing minutes ago and it wouldn't have made a difference.

Steven79
23-01-2019, 11:36 AM
It's now saying

"
PLEASE DO NOT REFRESH AS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PLACE IN THE QUEUE.RANGERS FC vs. HIBERNIAN FC @ 12pm TUESDAY 04 DECEMBER"

Jesus Christ! It's completely f~~~ed.

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Bought mine on the phone but this is just a shambles. Bring back loyalty points, ASAP.

Frazerbob
23-01-2019, 11:44 AM
I got through on the phone but the guy couldn’t find people on my network to allocate the tickets. I’ve bought them all tickets dozens of times in the past. They also had my old address despite me updating it and them sending out my ST to my new address. Then I got cut off. Jokeshop.

3pm
23-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Bought mine on the phone but this is just a shambles. Bring back loyalty points, ASAP.

I can't see the loyalty points coming back and if that is the case, then I think the online system has to be a bit better than it is. It shouldn't be difficult to sell 3-400 tickets.

Frazerbob
23-01-2019, 11:46 AM
I can't see the loyalty points coming back and if that is the case, then I think the online system has to be a bit better than it is. It shouldn't be difficult to sell 3-400 tickets.

A bit better?

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 11:47 AM

If they haven't changed it despite years of complaints then they never will.

Remind me, what made Dempster so completely and utterly opposed to loyalty points (or the implementation of any alternative system) in the first place? It surely can't be fan opposition - the current system is universally unpopular, way more so than loyalty points. What happened?

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 11:53 AM
If they haven't changed it despite years of complaints then they never will.

Remind me, what made Dempster so completely and utterly opposed to loyalty points (or the implementation of any alternative system) in the first place? It surely can't be fan opposition - the current system is universally unpopular, way more so than loyalty points. What happened?

From what I gather, and I might not be 100% right, when we had fewer season ticket holders (ie before we won the cup), a handful of fans told Dempster they wouldn't be buying their season tickets unless loyalty points were scrapped, and she complied.

Basically, the moral is, sway to the ones who will actually withdraw their support if they don't get their way, because the ones who are getting shafted by the lack of Loyalty Points now will still give their money to Hibs whatever the circumstances.

B.H.F.C
23-01-2019, 11:53 AM
Hibs don’t get anything out of it so they don’t really care.

Fast forward a few weeks/months and the same thing will be happening again. And it’ll keep happening.

Carheenlea
23-01-2019, 11:56 AM
Got pretty much straight through on phone and sorted, but it’s an extra £1.50 booking fee. Worth a try if toiling online.

Kojock
23-01-2019, 11:57 AM
Got pretty much straight through on phone and sorted, but it’s an extra £1.50 booking fee. Worth a try if toiling online.

Plus £30 for the phone call lol

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 12:04 PM

Petrie increasing the transfer budget £1.50 at a time, what a businessman he is.

Carheenlea
Plus £30 for the phone call lol

Worked out at 42p so not too drastic :greengrin

Diclonius
Only getting seats in row AA, assuming that's right in front of the pillar?

traceyhibs
23-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Spoke with ticket office and there are currently technical issues which are being worked on. Phone unfortunately is the best way to get a ticket at present

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 12:07 PM
And site is down again...

Kojock
23-01-2019, 12:07 PM
Only getting seats in row AA, assuming that's right in front of the pillar?

If they're in front of the pliiar they will be fine, it's the ones behind the pillar that are the problem lol

Carheenlea
23-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Spoke with ticket office and there are currently technical issues which are being worked on. Phone unfortunately is the best way to get a ticket at present

“Technical issues” which only surface when demand is high. The current ticketing arrangements are quite simply not fit for purpose, and haven’t been since the abolition of Loyalty Points.

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 12:08 PM
From what I gather, and I might not be 100% right, when we had fewer season ticket holders (ie before we won the cup), a handful of fans told Dempster they wouldn't be buying their season tickets unless loyalty points were scrapped, and she complied.

Basically, the moral is, sway to the ones who will actually withdraw their support if they don't get their way, because the ones who are getting shafted by the lack of Loyalty Points now will still give their money to Hibs whatever the circumstances.

A group of STs should band together and tell Dempster they won't renew their STs unless "technical issues" with the website are permanently fixed. Seems to be the only way to get things done.

Steven79
23-01-2019, 12:09 PM

So more than 5 people tried to log on and it crashed? I may just log on at half 12 when tickets for Tynecastle go on sale and save myself half an hour of agro....

Kojock
23-01-2019, 12:09 PM

This is like groundhog day, every time there is limited tickets the same complaints come to the fore LD promises to fix things but lo and behold were back where we started.

This is not a dig at you Tracey as I realise you are only the messenger.

BegbieHSC
23-01-2019, 12:10 PM
Got 2 over the phone - took 10 minutes - no availability for 2 seats together- had to get individuals.

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 12:10 PM
That's it - fed up - going on the phone.

franck sauzee
23-01-2019, 12:16 PM
Got 2 over the phone - took 10 minutes - no availability for 2 seats together- had to get individuals.

Same for me. 4 tickets all bought individually on the phone. But all in a vertical line hahaha

Steven79
23-01-2019, 12:17 PM

They should forgo the booking fee when it's their fault you can't book on line.

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Same for me. 4 tickets all bought individually on the phone. But all in a vertical line hahaha

You can start the Omeonga conga then.

.Sean.
23-01-2019, 12:18 PM
Farce. As per usual

traceyhibs
23-01-2019, 12:20 PM
This is like groundhog day, every time there is limited tickets the same complaints come to the fore LD promises to fix things but lo and behold were back where we started.

This is not a dig at you Tracey as I realise you are only the messenger.

I know and don’t worry don’t take it personally. Today is just down to technical reasons which won’t let you purchase at all online.

The ticketing group that met also raised issues with the system. It’s something the club are looking at which I know doesn’t help when you can’t get in or chucked out the system.

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 12:23 PM
The latest is that I can't buy tickets next to each other over the phone because of a "technical issue". Why is there always a "technical issue" when there is a high demand for tickets?

Kojock
23-01-2019, 12:26 PM
I know and don’t worry don’t take it personally. Today is just down to technical reasons which won’t let you purchase at all online.

The ticketing group that met also raised issues with the system. It’s something the club are looking at which I know doesn’t help when you can’t get in or chucked out the system.

The club have been well aware of the ticketing problems, the tannoy system, the catering etc for at least the past two years however nothing has changed. They put you guys out there to take the flak that they should be getting.

.Sean.
23-01-2019, 12:28 PM
It’s not even letting me get passed the login page, can’t even get to the point of the ‘circle of death’

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 12:28 PM
The club have been well aware of the ticketing problems, the tannoy system, the catering etc for at least the past two years however nothing has changed. They put you guys out there to take the flak that they should be getting.

:top marks

There seems to have been a real lack of dialogue and awareness from the board (and I include Dempster in that) on these issues since we started selling a high volume of STs - like they know that we'll keep coming regardless and therefore don't care.

Keith_M
23-01-2019, 12:30 PM

Hi Tracey, thanks for your feedback.

When you say the club are looking at the issue, could you maybe give a bit more detail about what that actually means in practice? e.g. have they complained to the online ticketing provider and, if so, what was the response?

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 12:30 PM
My worry is that if things do (god forbid) go south at Hibs under Dempster, are the board going to carry on this attitude?

If they fixed these problems while the sun’s shining, they’ll take far less flak if/when things aren’t going right on the pitch (they arguably aren’t now).

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 12:31 PM
My worry is that if things do (god forbid) go south at Hibs under Dempster, are the board going to carry on this attitude?

If they fixed these problems while the sun’s shining, they’ll take far less flak if/when things aren’t going right on the pitch (they arguably aren’t now).

You can expect all these problems to magically resolve themselves if/when we're down to 8/9k STs again.

franck sauzee
23-01-2019, 12:37 PM
If they're in front of the pliiar they will be fine, it's the ones behind the pillar that are the problem lol

No they're after row Z

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 12:50 PM
Out of interest, has anyone managed to buy a ticket online today?

traceyhibs
23-01-2019, 12:50 PM
It’s not even letting me get passed the login page, can’t even get to the point of the ‘circle of death’

I’ve been trying too and it just comes up with a server error.

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Out of interest, has anyone managed to buy a ticket online today?

Not me.

.Sean.
23-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Tracey this isn’t a dig at you but do the board think this is an acceptable way to treat their customers, it’s season ticket holders responsible for a large portion of money in the clubs bank account and this is the ticketing product we receive?

Is there another company who time and time again receive so many complaints about one specific issue and do absolutely nothing to resolve it?

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Tracey this isn’t a dig at you but do the board think this is an acceptable way to treat their customers, it’s season ticket holders responsible for a large portion of money in the clubs bank account and this is the ticketing product we receive?

Is there another company who time and time again receive so many complaints about one specific issue and do absolutely nothing to resolve it?

We need to put together an organised letter to the board saying we will reconsider buying STs next season if the board don't do anything to fix it. It seems to be the only thing that will get them to listen.

.Sean.
23-01-2019, 01:01 PM
We need to put together an organised letter to the board saying we will reconsider buying STs next season if the board don't do anything to fix it. It seems to be the only thing that will get them to listen.
I honestly don’t think that would even work mate, the board don’t care they know we’re mugs and we’ll buy ST’s regardless. As another poster said they’ve been coming out with wind and pish statements about the ticketing situation for long enough and nothing has been done so far no matter how much folk grumble so why will that change now.

I’m sick of it, lost count the amount of hours and days I’ve lost at work due to that shambles of a ticketing site. I’ve no got the patience to sit looking at a circle that won’t move or an error message any longer so it’ll be a dodgy stream for me.

Frazerbob
23-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Do Hearts fans have the same debacle buying tickets?

.Sean.
23-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Nope, quite the opposite they have a fantastic loyalty system which seems to work just fine.

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Nope, quite the opposite they have a fantastic loyalty system which seems to work just fine.

Similarly sized away support, similarly sized demand for their big away games.

I never hear/read one of them moan about their system. They know that's fair fair.

traceyhibs
23-01-2019, 01:06 PM
Hi Tracey, thanks for your feedback.

When you say the club are looking at the issue, could you maybe give a bit more detail about what that actually means in practice? e.g. have they complained to the online ticketing provider and, if so, what was the response?

The club are continually looking at the system and get reports back from the ticketing provider following an online sale to identify any issues that may have occurred especially for the games in high demand. These reports identify how many were online at any one time, tickets sold by phone, any issues that would have affected a purchase etc... The club are still under contract with the ticketing provider.

Ringothedog
23-01-2019, 01:07 PM
Not me.

I ended up phoning, on the phone they could not allocate 2 tickets at the same time. I had to do two seconds transactions, we now have tickets but not together. Oh and because of this shambles it cost me £4 more than it should have😡

traceyhibs
23-01-2019, 01:08 PM

Appreciate your feedback and your frustrations and will be in our report to the board as well as discussing with the relevant departmental leader. We have a board meeting on Tuesday.

BlackSheep
23-01-2019, 01:09 PM
What beats me is the fact that Ticketmaster who run our ticketing site are used to selling tickets for gigs at a much higher demand than the couple of thousand hibs fans that are continually shafted by this system... I have given up trying to get tickets for these Cat A away games this past year due to this...

.Sean.
23-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Similarly sized away support, similarly sized demand for their big away games.

I never hear/read one of them moan about their system. They know that's fair fair.
The loyalty system is the only way to go, why can’t they see it?

Up until a year or so ago I never missed an away game so I was always fine when the loyalty points system was in use. As of now I miss a fair number of away games due to work. I could live with missing out on away tickets to folk that are more ‘loyal’ than myself and attend more away matches at this moment in time, I can’t see how anyone could argue with that. What’s not acceptable is the club removing the system, not implementing something similar yet still refusing to give us an acceptable ticketing system to control site transport and demand. It’s an absolute pisstake.

HibeeMassive
23-01-2019, 01:12 PM

Jambos in work say they do have the same issues with Ticketmaster online sales for high demand games. They can buy online, on phone with Ticketmaster or phone through an agent (which I assume is maybe the Hearts ticket office?) but buying online regularly has issues apparently.

RG04
23-01-2019, 01:19 PM
I ended up phoning, on the phone they could not allocate 2 tickets at the same time. I had to do two seconds transactions, we now have tickets but not together. Oh and because of this shambles it cost me £4 more than it should have😡

Exactly the same as me. Could not put my sons and mine through together. So 1 row apart and x2 postage and x2 booking fee.

AndyB_70
23-01-2019, 01:24 PM

Wait until you see the cost of the call then you'll be raging. Unless you called from a work phone :wink:

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Jambos in work say they do have the same issues with Ticketmaster online sales for high demand games. They can buy online, on phone with Ticketmaster or phone through an agent (which I assume is maybe the Hearts ticket office?) but buying online regularly has issues apparently.

Difference being they have all the time in the world to get tickets as there is a loyalty system, which we apparently can't have because a few fans who can't be bothered going to Motherwell, Dundee et al but want guaranteed tickets at Tynecastle held the club to ransom. A joke.

AndyB_70
23-01-2019, 01:29 PM
Difference being they have all the time in the world to get tickets as there is a loyalty system, which we apparently can't have because a few fans who can't be bothered going to Motherwell, Dundee et al but want guaranteed tickets at Tynecastle held the club to ransom. A joke.

I thought it was because folk who signed up to HSL scheme got 100 points and those who didn't moaned like big bairns about it.

Frazerbob
23-01-2019, 01:32 PM
The club are continually looking at the system and get reports back from the ticketing provider following an online sale to identify any issues that may have occurred especially for the games in high demand. These reports identify how many were online at any one time, tickets sold by phone, any issues that would have affected a purchase etc... The club are still under contract with the ticketing provider.

We must be past the point of looking at reports supplied by Ticketmaster. The system is an utter shambles and all the board need to do is read this thread. Regarding the contract, there will surely be get out clauses for under performance. Enough is enough, I’d rather go back to standing in a queue at ER.

traceyhibs
23-01-2019, 01:33 PM
We must be past the point of looking at reports supplied by Ticketmaster. The system is an utter shambles and all the board need to do is read this thread. Regarding the contract, there will surely be get out clauses for under performance. Enough is enough, I’d rather go back to standing in a queue at ER.

All of this will be in our report for the board meeting on Tuesday.

Frazerbob
23-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Wait until you see the cost of the call then you'll be raging. Unless you called from a work phone :wink:

My call cost £10 so my 2 tickets.....for seats that can’t see the full pitch, cost £34.50 each all in and about 2 hours of my life. ****ing joke!

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 01:36 PM

If Dempster is so adamant about being held to ransom by big-game-only ST holders, will she at least consider a ballot system? That would remove the farce of wasting hours of time to maybe get a ticket for a game, and give a fair chance to people who can't get access to a PC/phone for when tickets initially go on sale.

traceyhibs
23-01-2019, 01:39 PM
If Dempster is so adamant about being held to ransom by big-game-only ST holders, will she at least consider a ballot system? That would remove the farce of wasting hours of time to maybe get a ticket for a game, and give a fair chance to people who can't get access to a PC/phone for when tickets initially go on sale.

Will certainly put this idea forward

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 01:40 PM

Thanks - much appreciated.

Frazerbob
23-01-2019, 01:41 PM

Can you commit to reporting back on Wednesday please.

bigwheel
23-01-2019, 01:41 PM

I think that is a great idea....when I lived in London I went to watch Spurs, there you could apply for a ticket before they became available - now they have loyalty points (who doesn't! :-) ) but before then , you were balloted and if you received the ticket, then your money was deducted...simple !

.Sean.
23-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Has anyone even got onto the ticketing site and passed the circle never mind bought a ticket?

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Latest on the online website (not sure why still bothering at this stage) - somehow got through to the list of games, sent to the circle, when the circle finished it asked me to complete a captcha because it was concerned I "was a bot". Thought fair enough, I'll fill it in and get to the login page. Nope - the ****ing circle, AGAIN, right from the start. It's been THREE HOURS. SORT IT OUT.

Barney McGrew
23-01-2019, 01:45 PM

With respect Tracy, they can look at it continually but up until the point they actually do something to sort it then they’d be as well spending their time howling at the moon. I’m also sure the contract we’re tied in to with Ticketmaster will contain some fairly standard SLA’s that they need to hold up, one of which will be an online system that actually works.

Unfortunately our CEO appears to be too stubborn to take the feedback from supporters that the current system doesn’t work.

I’ll now miss the game because when I called up to get tickets they couldn’t give me two together due to the same shambles everyone else has faced today and there’s no way my young daughter is sitting my herself away from me. It’s an absolute farce. Again.

Billy Whizz
23-01-2019, 01:47 PM

Not as good as a loyalty scheme though. I’m an away season ticket holder, and it drives me nuts at times. I take 2 young lads to the home games, but If I want to buy them tickets for Celtic away, or any away game, I’m not allowed to buy them tickets beside me. What a scheme we have Tracey

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 01:48 PM
I think that is a great idea....when I lived in London I went to watch Spurs, there you could apply for a ticket before they became available - now they have loyalty points (who doesn't! :-) ) but before then , you were balloted and if you received the ticket, then your money was deducted...simple !

I'm sure it's what Celtic used to do.

traceyhibs
23-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Can you commit to reporting back on Wednesday please.

Yes I will do.

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Update: this "one seat per transaction" thing is also affecting onlie sales.

traceyhibs
23-01-2019, 01:54 PM
Not as good as a loyalty scheme though. I’m an away season ticket holder, and it drives me nuts at times. I take 2 young lads to the home games, but If I want to buy them tickets for Celtic away, or any away game, I’m not allowed to buy them tickets beside me. What a scheme we have Tracey

You at the game tonight? If so I’ll see you there and speak to you re this

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 01:56 PM
I did it. I actually bought a ticket online.

One, mind you.

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 01:59 PM
And now the system isn't allowing me to buy a second one even though I'm using another client reference number.

Billy Whizz
23-01-2019, 02:00 PM
You at the game tonight? If so I’ll see you there and speak to you re this

I will be Tracey, see you later

.Sean.
23-01-2019, 02:04 PM
Literally 95% of the way round the circle and booted off. Honestly **** right off

cabbageandribs1875
23-01-2019, 02:05 PM
:top marks

There seems to have been a real lack of dialogue and awareness from the board (and I include Dempster in that) on these issues since we started selling a high volume of STs - like they know that we'll keep coming regardless and therefore don't care.

oh they'll care when ST and walk-ups start going down, then, and ONLY then, they might even come up with a ground-breaking new idea....loyalty points

Diclonius
23-01-2019, 02:07 PM
oh they'll care when ST and walk-ups start going down, then, and ONLY then, they might even come up with a ground-breaking new idea....loyalty points

Which will promptly be ditched again once attendances go back up.

Anyway, I'm done. One looks to be the best I'm going to get.

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 02:07 PM
The loyalty system is the only way to go, why can’t they see it?

Up until a year or so ago I never missed an away game so I was always fine when the loyalty points system was in use. As of now I miss a fair number of away games due to work. I could live with missing out on away tickets to folk that are more ‘loyal’ than myself and attend more away matches at this moment in time, I can’t see how anyone could argue with that. What’s not acceptable is the club removing the system, not implementing something similar yet still refusing to give us an acceptable ticketing system to control site transport and demand. It’s an absolute pisstake.

But the best part is, we only have 1,500 fans who are at almost every away game. So for a ground like Tynecastle, where we get 3,500 odd tickets, there would still be 2,000 tickets left for everybody to go for. So people who never go to an away game would still have a chance, it wouldn't 'devalue the season ticket', but Hibs would still be looking after those who follow them all over Scotland week in, week out.

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 02:09 PM
I’ll now miss the game because when I called up to get tickets they couldn’t give me two together due to the same shambles everyone else has faced today and there’s no way my young daughter is sitting my herself away from me. It’s an absolute farce. Again.

Completely respect your decision, but for future reference I'd hope any decent hibby would swap their seat in the ground so your young daughter could sit next to you. I know I would.

cabbageandribs1875
23-01-2019, 02:09 PM
I thought it was because folk who signed up to HSL scheme got 100 points and those who didn't moaned like big bairns about it.

i benefited from this but if that's the only reason LP's were stopped the club can feel free to take my 100 points back, not a problem

cabbageandribs1875
23-01-2019, 02:10 PM
Which will promptly be ditched again once attendances go back up.

Anyway, I'm done. One looks to be the best I'm going to get.

:agree:

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 02:12 PM
i benefited from this but if that's the only reason LP's were stopped the club can feel free to take my 100 points back, not a problem

Likewise, and I didn't agree with it to be honest. I think people have legitimate reasons not to donate to HSL, and shouldn't be punished for not donating. It's a points system that caters for in demand away tickets, therefore it should be based solely on away attendance among season tickets (with there still being thousands in the Roseburn left over for people who don't go to away games).

Frazerbob
23-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Yes I will do.

Thank you

.Sean.
23-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Are the club currently proactive in getting this resolved? Three and a half hours ago the tickets went on sale and still people can’t get on, absolutely ludicrous!!!

mvteng
23-01-2019, 03:38 PM
Are the club currently proactive in getting this resolved? Three and a half hours ago the tickets went on sale and still people can’t get on, absolutely ludicrous!!!

Sites working fine now (4.37) and able to choose and buy restricted view tickets

Chorley Hibee
23-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Just managed to purchase one immediately in section 120. I'd try getting on now if you have the chance.

.Sean.
23-01-2019, 06:48 PM
Absolute disgrace. I can login and then can’t go any further, doesn’t let me find the Celtic game as I can’t load up any more matches. Tried numerous browsers. Seem to be okay to order tickets for the *****y 80s night though :rolleyes:

The club will be well aware of the issues we’ve experienced today and the silence from them is absolutely shocking. Raging.

Keith_M
23-01-2019, 07:01 PM

:agree:

I think Tracey is trying to be diplomatic about the situation, as 'feedback after high volume ticketing' is a long way from actually fixing the problem.

As she said, the club have a contract with these people and I'd be surprised if it's one they can get out of easily.

Celtc actually use Ticketmaster as well, but I'd imagine they have a much higher number of dedicated servers to deal with the demand.

HibeeMassive
24-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Is the site still down for anyone else? Trying on my phone and laptop can't get in still :rolleyes:

Billy Whizz
24-01-2019, 08:52 AM
Is the site still down for anyone else? Trying on my phone and laptop can't get in still :rolleyes:

Seems to be down, I can’t get on either

mim
24-01-2019, 09:12 AM
Working at the moment. I can get 2 together in 120

Frazerbob
24-01-2019, 09:47 AM
24 hours later and still the site is a shambles.

Diclonius
24-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Absolute disgrace. I can login and then can’t go any further, doesn’t let me find the Celtic game as I can’t load up any more matches. Tried numerous browsers. Seem to be okay to order tickets for the *****y 80s night though :rolleyes:

The club will be well aware of the issues we’ve experienced today and the silence from them is absolutely shocking. Raging.

Did you end up getting one?

Antifa Hibs
24-01-2019, 10:01 AM
Still down for me. Can get to the logon screen, enter my details but nothing happens. I've got a Celtic logon for buying one in their end last season. They use the same eticketing/ticketmaster service and it worked first time.

Like it was Elgin's fault for £23 tickets last Saturday, the ticketing fiasco will be Ticketmaster's fault. Pass the buck...

Bangkok Hibby
24-01-2019, 10:18 AM
Yep, Keeps trying to log in then eventually gives up.

I've given up and I'm just going to watch it on Hibs tv as it's a waste of time.

Haha Hibs tv isnae great either. At least here we aren't getting people rushing to blame your browsers or anything other than Hibs systems

.Sean.
24-01-2019, 10:18 AM
Did you end up getting one?
Nope. I genuinely tried about every half hour from 12 yesterday afternoon until I went to bed last night about 11. No joy

I even attempted at 2am this morning when I was on a callout at work, nope, site still down then.

Tried again this morning, lo and behold it’s site still down. ONE DAY LATER. I’ve decided that as this is a constantly re-occurring issue and the club have done the square root of **** all to sort it and appease us (as in us, the support who, you know, want to buy tickets to support the team) that they they quite clearly don’t want/ feel they need for our support at such a difficult venue, so they can ram it. I’ll find something more worthwhile shelling out the best part of thirty quid on.

LD’s silence regarding the farce of a ticketing system she implemented is astonishing. She’s more than happy taking the plaudits for all the good things she does though.

HibeeHibernian4
24-01-2019, 02:43 PM
And that's the thing, if/when the goodwill goes because results on the park aren't good enough, all these issues that we let slide when things were going well will come to the surface and Dempster will have a lot to answer for.

Hermit Crab
24-01-2019, 02:55 PM
Theres still tickets on sale online. Wonder why its not sold out?

green&left
24-01-2019, 02:57 PM

Cos hardly anyone's been able to buy them?

Just tried again the now and still won't log me in.

Hermit Crab
24-01-2019, 02:57 PM
Cos hardly anyone's been able to buy them?

Just tried again the now and still won't log me in.

I logged in no bother using safari.

green&left
24-01-2019, 03:03 PM

Must be intermittent as i'm getting a 503 firrst byte timeout on chrome and this page can't be displayed on I.E

givescotlandfreedom
24-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Not working for me

.Sean.
24-01-2019, 03:46 PM
You can log in no bother but it doesn’t let you do anything else.

.Sean.
24-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Looking forward to hearing back from Tracey later on about the boards thoughts on this mess :aok:

mim
24-01-2019, 03:55 PM
I have just logged in again, gone to Tickets/Single Tickets, selected the match, requested 1 concession and it is now sitting in my basket.
I won't proceed, because i don't want the ticket.

I can't figure out why I'm not seeing the same problems as everyone else.

Using Chrome on Windows 10

Tarrahib
24-01-2019, 04:01 PM
Maybe nobody is bothered after last night's performance.

HibeeMassive
24-01-2019, 04:12 PM
Just tried again from laptop (IE and Chrome) and phone - still can’t get beyond the login box. Just sits and then times out.

I know there’s still tickets on sale, but I’m not phoning them out of principle. Ended up with a mahoosive phone bill trying and re-trying for tickets (not even for me, I had mine already!) for a cup final so would rather miss out on a ticket for the game. Shouldn’t be this hard...

Frazerbob
24-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Yes I will do.

Tracey, you commited to come on here and update us on the discussion at Tuesday’s board meeting yesterday. Have I missed your update?

B.H.F.C
24-01-2019, 04:26 PM
Looking forward to hearing back from Tracey later on about the boards thoughts on this mess :aok:

They’ll be very sorry, say it’s not good, then do nothing about it.

They don’t make anything out of it so they don’t really care. IMO.

traceyhibs
24-01-2019, 04:41 PM
Tracey, you commited to come on here and update us on the discussion at Tuesday’s board meeting yesterday. Have I missed your update?

No because the Board Meeting isn't until Tuesday 29th January. I said yesterday I would update on the Wednesday following the board meeting.

Hermit Crab
24-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Let’s me do it on safari.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190124/47444336e1d351330d280f367b4d0349.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190124/a728afcd138ebc313406d0cba225fffb.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190124/6344090c0ab7ef4d1ab1678640a0c625.jpg

Frazerbob
24-01-2019, 06:16 PM
No because the Board Meeting isn't until Tuesday 29th January. I said yesterday I would update on the Wednesday following the board meeting.

Apologies, got my days mixed up. Thought the meeting was this week.

traceyhibs
24-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Apologies, got my days mixed up. Thought the meeting was this week.

No worries but I will update next week

Keith_M
24-01-2019, 07:30 PM
Online system seems to be working again.

Just bought one (8:25)

Kojock
24-01-2019, 08:00 PM
No worries but I will update next week

We are aware of the problems and would like to apologise to any supporters who were unable to access the online ticketing system. We are working hard behind the scenes to ensure that in future the system will be less problematic. Signed The Board. Scroll forward to the next limited ticket fixture and guess what, nothing has changed.

Hermit Crab
25-01-2019, 08:18 AM
Site seems like its up and running without any issues now.

green&left
25-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Site seems like its up and running without any issues now.

Not here it isn't. 3 browsers on 2 laptops on 2 separate networks and still the same. I'll head to ER tomorrow.

Steven79
25-01-2019, 09:07 AM
Not here it isn't. 3 browsers on 2 laptops on 2 separate networks and still the same. I'll head to ER tomorrow.

I can get onto the site with Chrome & IE but Firefox won't let me into the site.

Just tried it on my mobile browser (Also Firefox) and it's not letting me in either.

Albanian Hibs
25-01-2019, 09:54 AM
Turns out I didn't get full view tickets. £31 x 2 was taken out account then £3 x 2 was put back in. Was supposed to part of the group that got full view tickets but told us we weren't, even though we have been seated together all season.

Total shambles.

traceyhibs
25-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Turns out I didn't get full view tickets. £31 x 2 was taken out account then £3 x 2 was put back in. Was supposed to part of the group that got full view tickets but told us we weren't, even though we have been seated together all season.

Total shambles.

Send me your details and I’ll look into it for you.

.Sean.
25-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Still can’t get in. 48 hours later.

Tracey if the board are aware why isn’t it fixed two days later? What is being done about it? And why the silence from them? And do they think it’s acceptable and if not, what are they going to do to recitify it?

If you could also let them know it’s pissed folk off that much they’re now not going that would be great too.

traceyhibs
25-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Still can’t get in. 48 hours later.

Tracey if the board are aware why isn’t it fixed two days later? What is being done about it? And why the silence from them? And do they think it’s acceptable and if not, what are they going to do to recitify it?

If you could also let them know it’s pissed folk off that much they’re now not going that would be great too.

Hi Sean,

Been in contact and I keep trying my end also and can’t get in. Unsure why it’s letting some in and not others when we’ve been able to do so previously. I know they are looking into what the issues are. From their end it’s been working and can get into it. Have sent screen shots which are the same as what people are posting here.

Agree a communication should have been put out regarding the ongoing issues and it’s something we should be on top of.

This is in our report also for the board meeting which I’ve committed to updating on here on Wednesday.

Will keep trying to get to the bottom of this current issue also and let you know when it’s rectified.

Thanks and understand why you’re pissed off.

Tracey

.Sean.
25-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Appreciated Tracey, thanks
Hi Sean,

Been in contact and I keep trying my end also and can’t get in. Unsure why it’s letting some in and not others when we’ve been able to do so previously. I know they are looking into what the issues are. From their end it’s been working and can get into it. Have sent screen shots which are the same as what people are posting here.

Agree a communication should have been put out regarding the ongoing issues and it’s something we should be on top of.

This is in our report also for the board meeting which I’ve committed to updating on here on Wednesday.

Will keep trying to get to the bottom of this current issue also and let you know when it’s rectified.

Thanks and understand why you’re pissed off.

Tracey

Kojock
25-01-2019, 10:44 AM

Total shambles.

Rather than vent your frustrations on here give Lynn Robertson at the ticket office a call. She deals with the away season ticket. Any time I have had contact with her she has been more than helpful.

EH6 Hibby
25-01-2019, 11:22 AM
Are there still tickets available for this? I’m not getting the option of the Celtic game so assuming it’s sold out.

.Sean.
25-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Are there still tickets available for this? I’m not getting the option of the Celtic game so assuming it’s sold out.
No there’s still tickets the website is ****ed which is why we can’t see the option for Celtic tickets

EH6 Hibby
25-01-2019, 11:27 AM
No there’s still tickets the website is ****ed which is why we can’t see the option for Celtic tickets

Thanks. Thought I’d ask after reading on here. Are they available at the ticket office or is it phone and online only?

traceyhibs
25-01-2019, 12:14 PM
Thanks. Thought I’d ask after reading on here. Are they available at the ticket office or is it phone and online only?

Still phone and online only. Seems to work for some and not others. Lynn suggested refreshing the page if it comes up with an error message on Chrome but not working on mine. Letting me in on Microsoft Edge only.

Billy Whizz
25-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Still phone and online only. Seems to work for some and not others. Lynn suggested refreshing the page if it comes up with an error message on Chrome but not working on mine. Letting me in on Microsoft Edge only.

Logged in on my phone, can get on, but it’s so so slow

Albanian Hibs
25-01-2019, 12:57 PM
Rather than vent your frustrations on here give Lynn Robertson at the ticket office a call. She deals with the away season ticket. Any time I have had contact with her she has been more than helpful.

We have emailed her. Says my 2 ast were never part of my friends group. But we were, my friend sorted this out months ago.

givescotlandfreedom
28-01-2019, 09:59 AM
Just got two tickets. Thought they'd be long gone.

Carheenlea
30-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Is there any update on what was discussed at the board meeting where Tracy was going to raise the complaints of many fans who once again were inconvenienced by the e-ticketing facility? I accept that there may have been certain other items on the agenda to chew over at the meeting..., but hopefully this important issue concerning fans was given some airtime.

Frazerbob
30-01-2019, 08:29 PM
Is there any update on what was discussed at the board meeting where Tracy was going to raise the complaints of many fans who once again were inconvenienced by the e-ticketing facility? I accept that there may have been certain other items on the agenda to chew over at the meeting..., but hopefully this important issue concerning fans was given some airtime.

We were promised a report back today and whilst, as you say, there may have been more pressing matters or indeed the meeting may not have even happened, is it too much to expect a quick post to say as much?

Hermit Crab
30-01-2019, 09:20 PM
Can't believe this has not sold out yet, put it on general sale Hibs.

Carheenlea
01-02-2019, 07:46 AM

Bump

traceyhibs
01-02-2019, 10:48 AM
Hi All,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you all. There are currently still issues with the ticketing site and trying to get to the bottom of them also.

We spoke about the issues at the Working Together meeting as well and looking to get the minutes out on the website moving forward so you will see that on there also. This was also on our board paper and discussed at the board meeting.

Communication we all felt should have been made regarding the issues for the Celtic game so apologies that was not done. The current system works well until there is a high demand game as we all know and then it seems to fall below the standard the club would like to ensure the experience is better for Supporters.

One of Ticketmasters servers went down on the day of the Celtic sale which in turn caused you not to be able to get online. As I said before there still seems to be some issues and supporters are struggling to purchase their seats for the Raith game now.

We are still under contract with Ticketmaster and when up we will be putting it out to tender with a list of requirements from the club to ensure we get the best provider to match what we need from the system.

We will update re the current ticketing issue as soon as possible

Frazerbob
01-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Hi All,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you all. There are currently still issues with the ticketing site and trying to get to the bottom of them also.

We spoke about the issues at the Working Together meeting as well and looking to get the minutes out on the website moving forward so you will see that on there also. This was also on our board paper and discussed at the board meeting.

Communication we all felt should have been made regarding the issues for the Celtic game so apologies that was not done. The current system works well until there is a high demand game as we all know and then it seems to fall below the standard the club would like to ensure the experience is better for Supporters.

One of Ticketmasters servers went down on the day of the Celtic sale which in turn caused you not to be able to get online. As I said before there still seems to be some issues and supporters are struggling to purchase their seats for the Raith game now.

We are still under contract with Ticketmaster and when up we will be putting it out to tender with a list of requirements from the club to ensure we get the best provider to match what we need from the system.

We will update re the current ticketing issue as soon as possible

I’m sorry Tracey but this is nonsense. The site has been unusable ever since the tickets went on sale, not just during high demand. There are still Celtic tickets available and fans were reporting the same issues at 2am in the morning. Are you telling us that demand was too high then?

Please see my other thread for full details on my and other fans experiences.

Steven79
01-02-2019, 11:06 AM
I’m sorry Tracey but this is nonsense. The site has been unusable ever since the tickets went on sale, not just during high demand. There are still Celtic tickets available and fans were reporting the same issues at 2am in the morning. Are you telling us that demand was too high then?

Yep, With all due respect Tracey it's not good enough as people can still not log in even now, what about the Celtic tickets only being over the internet (Not working for everybody) or over the phone (Costing an arm and a leg coupled with a booking fee because said online system isn't working) oh and they are only selling them to season ticket holders even now after over a week?

All fans (Or are they just customers) should have refunds at the very least of the booking fees that should have never been charged in the first place.

Keith_M
01-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Can't believe this has not sold out yet, put it on general sale Hibs.

From their latest news on HERE (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9681), it looks like they're considering that.

Makes sense if they do.

Carheenlea
01-02-2019, 11:47 AM
Thanks for reporting back Tracy. Have the club taken Ticketmaster to task over the recent breakdown of the system and service that we are bound to? Last weeks debacle with Celtic tickets was far from a one off and fans have experienced problems on numerous occasions over the last few years with in demand games, and in that time the club has specifically requested supporters to use the online facility to prevent unnecessary queuing at the ticket office.
The problems encountered for the Raith cup tie could impact quite severely on the attendance as fans eventually grow weary of the problems and just opt to give the game a miss.
Sounds like not a lot can be done until contract is up, But I’d hope our complaints are being forward on to the CEO and to Ticketmaster.

traceyhibs
01-02-2019, 12:51 PM

I know that and all these are being sent over to Ticketmaster to show all the issues Supporters have faced because it’s unacceptable. Your thread is most helpful.

If anyone wishes to email me their experience of trying to get tickets for the Celtic game in particular that would be great.

Also anyone who has had to call the ticket line because the system was down would appreciate you putting that in an email to me.

Many thanks

traceyhibs
01-02-2019, 12:54 PM
Thanks for reporting back Tracy. Have the club taken Ticketmaster to task over the recent breakdown of the system and service that we are bound to? Last weeks debacle with Celtic tickets was far from a one off and fans have experienced problems on numerous occasions over the last few years with in demand games, and in that time the club has specifically requested supporters to use the online facility to prevent unnecessary queuing at the ticket office.
The problems encountered for the Raith cup tie could impact quite severely on the attendance as fans eventually grow weary of the problems and just opt to give the game a miss.
Sounds like not a lot can be done until contract is up, But I’d hope our complaints are being forward on to the CEO and to Ticketmaster.

Yes they have and we are currently dealing with the issues directly with them to sort this. It’s not acceptable at all. I am being copied in all the communications with them also.

traceyhibs
01-02-2019, 12:54 PM
I know that and all these are being sent over to Ticketmaster to show all the issues Supporters have faced because it’s unacceptable. Your thread is most helpful.

If anyone wishes to email me their experience of trying to get tickets for the Celtic game in particular that would be great.

Also anyone who has had to call the ticket line because the system was down would appreciate you putting that in an email to me.

Many thanks

Just in case anyone needs email it’s:

tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk

.Sean.
01-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Just in case anyone needs email it’s:

tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thanks Tracey I’ll send an email over in due course

HibeeHibernian4
01-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Hibs have put it to general sale (on the database now): https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1091389335591632896

Barney McGrew
01-02-2019, 05:37 PM
The current system works well until there is a high demand game as we all know

Having it work only some of the time means it doesn’t work. The system is not fit for purpose, and the club needs to be taking Ticketmaster to task on this as a matter of urgency. Surely there are some minimum service level agreements built into the deal, and the fact that people are still having problems accessing it many days after means those SLAs can’t be being met?

I know it’s not your fault, but something needs done. It does feel that it’s just lip service that’s being paid to this.....if Hibs truly wanted it sorted, it would be sorted by now.