PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Scottish Cup Victory joke

Viva_Palmeiras
19-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Was reading back a message a MattyF few days before that day in May.

I cracked a “joke”

“They don't half put us through the wringer - wonder if there's a special door marked "Hibees" in Hell - it's like lucifer says 'oh your a Hibby? You've suffered enough, here go and join the pool and spa room over there..”

A bit better than my usual dross or mibbie not...

Sammy7nil
19-01-2019, 08:54 PM

I cracked a “joke”

“They don't half put us through the wringer - wonder if there's a special door marked "Hibees" in Hell - it's like lucifer says 'oh your a Hibby? You've suffered enough, here go and join the pool and spa room over there..”

Have u got anymore like that ?

if u have keep them to yourself :greengrin:wink:

Pete
19-01-2019, 09:09 PM
Yeah I wouldn’t open my set with that one ;-)

Iggy Pope
19-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Michael McIntyre posts on here? Who knew.

Viva_Palmeiras
19-01-2019, 11:40 PM
Steve Coogans first joke was a Knock Knock joke without a punchline . #theonlywaysIsUp :)

monktonharp
19-01-2019, 11:48 PM
I made a pre 2016 joke too. said we'd win the double (cups) . got half of it wrong.

Tornadoes70
20-01-2019, 02:01 AM

I cracked a “joke”

The post above very possibly justifies a 'like' option.

Its a shocking post which if posted by a newish or low poster would have been vilefied.

But because its from a poster with a high post count its probably tolerated. Amount of posts shouldn't correlate with true Hi bees. Quality over quantity.

Shocker.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Hibeesmad
20-01-2019, 05:10 AM
1902, 2016, 2019

Same numbers used with the rotation of the 9

It’s our year 😁😁

Viva_Palmeiras
20-01-2019, 05:20 AM

Its a shocking post which if posted by a newish or low poster would have been vilefied.

But because its from a poster with a high post count its probably tolerated. Amount of posts shouldn't correlate with true Hi bees. Quality over quantity.

Shocker.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Eh?

Hiber-nation
20-01-2019, 05:36 AM

Shocker.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

You've totally lost me.

Gloucester Hibs
20-01-2019, 06:23 AM

Shocker.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Pished?