PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question - ST today?

hibsfan
19-01-2019, 09:15 AM
I am sure my ST won’t be valid today - but nowhere on the website does it say so and at no point did the website talk about ST holders having a period of time to buy their seat. Not very clear - but assuming nothing has changed! Certainly wasn’t expecting to be able to use it... can someone confirm though!?

JXM73
19-01-2019, 09:18 AM
You been on the moon?

traceyhibs
19-01-2019, 09:19 AM
I am sure my ST won’t be valid today - but nowhere on the website does it say so and at no point did the website talk about ST holders having a period of time to buy their seat. Not very clear - but assuming nothing has changed! Certainly wasn’t expecting to be able to use it... can someone confirm though!?

Hi,

ST can’t be used. Had till the 9th Jan for ST holders to purchase their seats.

£22 for adults
£12 concessions

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldbutdim

We got a date to buy for £20. That's up.
Now you have to buy your seat at £22 and no - it won't go on th eticket.

JohnM1875
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?336788-Official-Site-ELGIN-CITY-SEASON-TICKET-CARD-REMINDER

This was posted yesterday.

Scouse Hibee
19-01-2019, 09:20 AM

You can’t use your ST card for access unless your purchased your own seat online for this cup tie before the deadline. There is a post on here from the club about it. The information was well advertised by the club on the website at the time of the tickets going on sale. You had a certain time to purchase your ST seat for a reduced price. If you purchased your own seat after the deadline you need to collect a paper ticket.

BILLYHIBS
19-01-2019, 09:20 AM

ST not valid unfortunately ST holders had until I think until 9/1/19 to apply for their seats and get a £2 discount off the £22 rip off charge

Not sure if you still qualify for the discount best contact the TO

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
19-01-2019, 09:21 AM

No, I bought mine after the deadline and have to collect paper tickets before kick off.

oldbutdim
19-01-2019, 09:25 AM
No, I bought mine after the deadline and have to collect paper tickets before kick off.

Not got a printer?
Print at home option is decent - I can't be arsed standing in a queue.

Can't say I knew about the 'discount deadline' but then again why should I.

hibsfan
19-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Didn’t think so - just had a moment! Thanks

danhibees1875
19-01-2019, 09:33 AM
Just bought mine this morning and had to print at home rather than add to card. I'm not sure why it can't just be automatically added to the card though (I got my seat). :dunno:

scooby
19-01-2019, 09:37 AM
I called the TO on Wednesday and got our seats added to our cards, so they can do it. Use option 2 when you call.

derek0762
19-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Hi,

ST can’t be used. Had till the 9th Jan for ST holders to purchase their seats.

£22 for adults
£12 concessions

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracey,
Can you tell me if the famous five lower is opening today?

Scouse Hibee
19-01-2019, 10:02 AM
I called the TO on Wednesday and got our seats added to our cards, so they can do it. Use option 2 when you call.

I would arrive early if I were you seeing as the club announced yesterday that your card would not work if bought after the deadline.

Brightside
19-01-2019, 10:03 AM

Have you been in the same hotel as Terry Waite

Hermit Crab
19-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Not got a printer?
Print at home option is decent - I can't be arsed standing in a queue.

Can't say I knew about the 'discount deadline' but then again why should I.

Actually I don't!

Sir David Gray
19-01-2019, 11:08 AM
Season tickets have never been valid for anything other than league matches unless you bought the old cup top up. Since that was scrapped a few years ago, you've always needed to buy tickets for cup matches whether you're a season ticket holder or not.

oldbutdim
19-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Season tickets have never been valid for anything other than league matches unless you bought the old cup top up. Since that was scrapped a few years ago, you've always needed to buy tickets for cup matches whether you're a season ticket holder or not.

Season Tickets used to cover cup games at no extra charge.

Hermit Crab
19-01-2019, 11:11 AM

They did when I had my ST in the North in the mid nineties, can't remember when that stopped though.

Heedersnvolleys
19-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Actually I don't!

Does the scanner work on your phone if ticket is in pdf?

CockneyRebel
19-01-2019, 11:18 AM

STs were valid for preseason friendlies and home cup ties for quite a few years when STs were thin on the ground. This was phased out as season tickets sales rose. I'm sure my first few STs bought in the late 80s were still valid for all home games because I remember the moaning and groaning when this was withdrawn.

overdrive
19-01-2019, 11:21 AM

It has worked in the past.

Scouse Hibee
19-01-2019, 11:34 AM

Originally they were, my ST used to give me access to home cup games included in the price, not sure when it stopped but late eighties into the nineties it was valid which is when I started.

tamig
19-01-2019, 11:34 AM

Many moons ago. Hasn’t been that way for years.

tamig
19-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Tracey,
Can you tell me if the famous five lower is opening today?

Yes.

Hermit Crab
19-01-2019, 11:40 AM

Nope, tried it before.

derek0762
19-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Yes.

Thanks.

Sir David Gray
19-01-2019, 01:19 PM

STs were valid for preseason friendlies and home cup ties for quite a few years when STs were thin on the ground. This was phased out as season tickets sales rose. I'm sure my first few STs bought in the late 80s were still valid for all home games because I remember the moaning and groaning when this was withdrawn.

Originally they were, my ST used to give me access to home cup games included in the price, not sure when it stopped but late eighties into the nineties it was valid which is when I started.

Sorry stand corrected. :greengrin

Obviously before my time!

Heedersnvolleys
19-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Phone worked no bother

hibby6270
19-01-2019, 07:14 PM
And who can forget the season we last had CTU? The one that ended gloriously on 21/5/16!!:greengrin

1x Challenge Cup game (let’s gloss over that one)
4x League Cup games
2x Scottish Cup games

7 games for the princely sum of £30 or £50 (£30 on Early Bird iirc?)
Either way it was a complete and utter bargain when you think about how the first game turned out and ultimately how that final day in May turned out. Sadly, probably never to be repeated (CTU that is).

brianmc
19-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Ahhhhh.... I remember my first few years as a teenage season ticket holder where said ticket got you into Easter Road for the reserve games early on a Saturday. The fixtures always seemed to tie in with the first team.
So if we were away at Aberdeen (3pm Saturday - none of your daft ko times for TV) then the reserves played Aberdeen at ER Saturday lunchtime.

A great way for the folk who couldn't travel away to get up close and personal with their heroes - who were made up of some kids but mostly first teamers who hadn't quite made the first 13...... Yeah 11 + 2 subs.