PDA

View Full Version : Agyepong

SirDavidsNapper
17-01-2019, 02:01 PM
Really feel this lad would be like a new signing when/if we get him fit. Was really impressed when i saw him. He could be pivotal in the run in. Has anyone heard how his injury situation is?

calumhibee1
17-01-2019, 02:06 PM
Really feel this lad would be like a new signing when/if we get him fit. Was really impressed when i saw him. He could be pivotal in the run in. Has anyone heard how his injury situation is?

Marv put up a video around a month ago of him in the changing rooms with his boots on etc. Looked to be ready to go out to train but then he never went to Dubai as far as I know?

So in other words, I have no idea :greengrin. I thought he was back in training a month ago but it doesn’t seem to be the case.

SirDavidsNapper
17-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Marv put up a video around a month ago of him in the changing rooms with his boots on etc. Looked to be ready to go out to train but then he never went to Dubai as far as I know?

So in other words, I have no idea :greengrin. I thought he was back in training a month ago but it doesn’t seem to be the case.

Strange one. Hopefully surprises us all and features against Elgin!

Centre Hawf
17-01-2019, 03:11 PM

He was in Dubai I believe. Some folk mentioned they saw him in the training videos but I could be wrong.

The_Horde
17-01-2019, 03:11 PM

Might he have not went to Dubai for visa reasons? Maybe we weren't sure if he'd be fit so didn't get it sorted for him.

Diclonius
17-01-2019, 03:18 PM
I thought his loan was six months? I guess we've extended it?

SirDavidsNapper
17-01-2019, 03:21 PM
I thought his loan was six months? I guess we've extended it?

Was definitely a season long loan

My_Wife_Camille
17-01-2019, 03:27 PM
None of us know. Only the staff at Hibs know so there is no point in discussing it. He'll play when he's fit so until then we should sit back and wait and not mention it again. Close the thread, close the website.

SirDavidsNapper
17-01-2019, 03:37 PM
None of us know. Only the staff at Hibs know so there is no point in discussing it. He'll play when he's fit so until then we should sit back and wait and not mention it again. Close the thread, close the website.

Reported :wink:

Craigmount Hibs
17-01-2019, 07:10 PM
He was in Dubai I believe. Some folk mentioned they saw him in the training videos but I could be wrong.
He wasn't in the stadium on the day of the game last week. Which suggests, like Lewis, that he stayed at home injured.

cleanyman
17-01-2019, 07:20 PM
I'd punt him right now

We need better in

cmcd
17-01-2019, 07:33 PM
I'd punt him right now

We need better in

In my humble opinion he is a very talented footballer just hope he can get himself fit

tamig
17-01-2019, 07:34 PM
I'd punt him right now

We need better in

You’d punt everybody.

Weegreenman
17-01-2019, 07:40 PM
Haven’t seen enough of him yet but I must say the very little I have seen, he looks a player that could cause anyone problems......if he could only stay fit.

tamig
17-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Haven’t seen enough of him yet but I must say the very little I have seen, he looks a player that could cause anyone problems......if he could only stay fit.

He looks a great wee player. I really hope he can get fit and stay fit to make a decent contribution. Big chance for him with Boyle out.

Hibee Mac
17-01-2019, 08:11 PM
No one has seen nearly enough of this guy to be giving him the praise that he seems to get from some on here.

He's been injured all season and who knows when he'll be back. Then he won't be up to speed and take weeks to be fit by then our season will be finished. Pointless getting excited if you ask me

Eyrie
17-01-2019, 08:33 PM
In my humble opinion he is a very talented footballer just hope he can get himself fit

The best ability is availability.

If he's missing numerous games then I'd return him and get someone else in who make not be as talented but at least will be available if required.

tamig
17-01-2019, 09:47 PM
No one has seen nearly enough of this guy to be giving him the praise that he seems to get from some on here.

He's been injured all season and who knows when he'll be back. Then he won't be up to speed and take weeks to be fit by then our season will be finished. Pointless getting excited if you ask me

In the few cameos he’s made he’s looked very good to me.

nickwhibs
17-01-2019, 09:56 PM
In the few cameos he’s made he’s looked very good to me.

Agreed, certainly wouldn't write him off.

calumhibee1
17-01-2019, 09:59 PM

If he's missing numerous games then I'd return him and get someone else in who make not be as talented but at least will be available if required.

Quite like that first quote :greengrin and it's very fitting for Agyepong. He can have all the ability in the world but if he can't get himself fit then it doesn't matter whether he's Mbappe or Alan O'Brien.

matty_f
17-01-2019, 09:59 PM

:faf: :top marks: you should post more often. :greengrin

cmcd
17-01-2019, 10:45 PM

I'm sure if he can't get fit in the next few weeks Neil Lennon will send him back to City . Let's hope he can as in what we have seen he is a cracking player

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Is he back to fitness during this break? Anyone know? I think he may still have one more chance here as he’d of been sent back by now if not, IMO.

Diclonius
18-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Is he back to fitness during this break? Anyone know? I think he may still have one more chance here as he’d of been sent back by now if not, IMO.

I was fully expecting us to cancel the loan, I'm guessing we're willing to take the punt on him staying fit now.

J-C
18-01-2019, 05:05 PM
I'm sure if he can't get fit in the next few weeks Neil Lennon will send him back to City . Let's hope he can as in what we have seen he is a cracking player

Not what Lennon said today, looking for him to add some game time in the 2nd half of the season.

calumhibee1
18-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Not what Lennon said today, looking for him to add some game time in the 2nd half of the season.

Everything Lennon says is a lie apparently. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
18-01-2019, 05:14 PM

Great to hear. I like Thomas

GloryGlory
18-01-2019, 05:15 PM
I was fully expecting us to cancel the loan, I'm guessing we're willing to take the punt on him staying fit now.

Maybe we have negotiated a deal with Etihad Airways to sponsor the treatment tables at East Mains. :greengrin

J-C
18-01-2019, 06:46 PM
He might be costing us nothing, so worth keeping

Eyrie
18-01-2019, 07:05 PM
Hopefully that means that Agyepong will be available for selection soon then.

greenlex
18-01-2019, 08:47 PM
The boy is chocolate and will be lucky to pull on a Hibs strip a couple of more times. Need better. Someone who can run without snapping a hammy would be a start. Talent is of no use sitting in the stand.

SouthMoroccoStu
18-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Agyepong away at Dundee to make it 3-0

Well worth keeping if he’s fit

Rocky
19-01-2019, 02:02 AM
The boy is chocolate and will be lucky to pull on a Hibs strip a couple of more times. Need better. Someone who can run without snapping a hammy would be a start. Talent is of no use sitting in the stand.

Maybe City are thinking the same and are paying us good money to put their asset to the test for the next few months to inform their decision on whether to release him or not. We don't know if he's free, if we're paying them or if, like I say, they're paying us. No point emptying him for the sake of it, he's showed he's got talent when fit.

CMurdoch
19-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Maybe City are thinking the same and are paying us good money to put their asset to the test for the next few months to inform their decision on whether to release him or not. We don't know if he's free, if we're paying them or if, like I say, they're paying us. No point emptying him for the sake of it, he's showed he's got talent when fit.

Has only started 1 game for Hibs.
I suspect we wanted to return him and a compromise has been agreed with regard to the loan fee.
Possibly no fee payable if he is not fit or some other variation on the same theme.