PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Easter Road for the first time

tepy75
16-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Hi lads and lassies,

We're visiting Easter Road for the Hibs - Aberdeen game with my 8 year old son on Feb 2nd.
We are from Hungary and we're visiting our friend, living in Edinburgh.
Me and my kid are both football mads and the match will be our first program (arriving the night before) in the city.

I've been to Anfield several times (being a Liverpool fan) and I expect more or less the same, regarding entering the stadium through turnstiles, entering cca 1 hour before KO to see the players warming up, etc.
My only question is whether I can carry backpack (at Anfield I can)?
We'll try to get there early, to buy scarves (not half-half :sick:), an Adam Bogdan fridge magnet (:greengrin), to have a quick food, to walk around the stadium and to pick up the atmosphere.

My kid loves to sing and shout so if you can recommend some catchy songs or chants, I would be happy to teach him.

_hucks_
16-01-2019, 01:40 PM
You'll be fine with a backpack but will likely get it checked by stewards on the way in. It'll be less crowded getting in and will be nigh on empty when you first arrive - not many go for the hour before the match. Hope you enjoy the game and get to witness a Hibs victory!

overdrive
16-01-2019, 01:44 PM
One big difference between here and Anfield is that you won't be able to buy alcohol in the stadium, if you were hoping for that. Also you will get any soft drinks, etc. that might be in the backpack confiscated on entry.

BILLYHIBS
16-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Hi lads and lassies,

We're visiting Easter Road for the Hibs - Aberdeen game with my 8 year old son on Feb 2nd.
Me and my kid are both football mads and the match will be our first program (arriving the night before) in the city.

I've been to Anfield several times (being a Liverpool fan) and I expect more or less the same, regarding entering the stadium through turnstiles, entering cca 1 hour before KO to see the players warming up, etc.
We'll try to get there early, to buy scarves (not half-half :sick:), an Adam Bogdan fridge magnet (:greengrin), to have a quick food, to walk around the stadium and to pick up the atmosphere.

My kid loves to sing and shout so if you can recommend some catchy songs or chants, I would be happy to teach him.

This match will classed as a Category A game so tickets will only be sold to supporters on the HIBS database

Is your friend from Edinburgh and is he/she on the HIBS database?

Cartegory A is the highest security in Scotland and it is important that home tickets are only sold to HIBS supporters and away tickets to Aberdeen supporters

It is sometimes difficult for visitors from Europe to understand our strict segregation policy

tepy75
16-01-2019, 01:55 PM
This match will classed as a Category A game so tickets will only be sold to supporters on the HIBS database

Cartegory A is the highest security in Scotland and it is important that home tickets are only sold to HIBS supporters and away tickets to Aberdeen supporters

It is sometimes difficult for visitors from Europe to understand our strict segregation policy

I was able to buy the tickets on the official site (www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc), a few days ago. I could print it out with the barcode. I had to register to the site so they were able to check my personal details.
I have the tickets on the home end for sure.

BILLYHIBS
16-01-2019, 02:02 PM
I was able to buy the tickets on the official site (www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc (http://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc)), a few days ago. I could print it out with the barcode. I had to register to the site so they were able to check my personal details.
I have the tickets on the home end for sure.
Excellent!

Better safe than sorry did not want you having a wasted journey

Enjoy

GGTTH

davhibby
16-01-2019, 02:23 PM

It's not a Cat A game. Maybe in police terms but in ticketing terms our Cat A games are the old firm and Hearts.

The 90+2
16-01-2019, 03:18 PM
It's not a Cat A game. Maybe in police terms but in ticketing terms our Cat A games are the old firm and Hearts.

This. Still a good post from Billy though who was very informative had it been a cat a game.

BILLYHIBS
16-01-2019, 03:34 PM
This. Still a good post from Billy though who was very informative had it been a cat a game.

Aye!

Cheers mate!

Its nice to be nice! :greengrin

Sheep_Nae_Mair
16-01-2019, 07:33 PM
One big difference between here and Anfield is that you won't be able to buy alcohol in the stadium, if you were hoping for that. Also you will get any soft drinks, etc. that might be in the backpack confiscated on entry. I believe that Capri-Sun soft drinks are allowed because of the non-rigid packaging.

overdrive
16-01-2019, 09:02 PM
I believe that Capri-Sun soft drinks are allowed because of the non-rigid packaging.

I don’t know about ER, but years ago we were at an away game at Dens Park and we got searched on the way in. My mate had a Capri Sun pouch on him and he was made to ditch it. “Offensive weapon; you could take a player out with that” was the reason given by both the steward and his supervisor. We went through the turnstile and what did we see directly in front of us but a vending machine selling exclusively the exact same offensive weapon my mate got confiscated.

BullsCloseHibs
16-01-2019, 09:18 PM
No chance of a half and half scarf mate. Hibs and Aberdeen don't like one another! Just stick to the green and white scarf and you'll be fine 😁
Hibs v Aberdeen is always a good atmosphere, loads of noise. Hopefully you can see us beat them with a few goals.
Enjoy mate! 😁

Wembley67
16-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Élvezd a játékot! Egészségére!😁

I doubt you want to eat Hungarian when you're here but there is a fine restaurant along at the West end that's also sells some real under the counter Palinka 😎😎😎

Green Man
16-01-2019, 10:06 PM
I don’t know about ER, but years ago we were at an away game at Dens Park and we got searched on the way in. My mate had a Capri Sun pouch on him and he was made to ditch it. “Offensive weapon; you could take a player out with that” was the reason given by both the steward and his supervisor. We went through the turnstile and what did we see directly in front of us but a vending machine selling exclusively the exact same offensive weapon my mate got confiscated.

Capri-Sun, and cardboard cartons of juice, are allowed in Easter Road. I was told that by a steward last season when he took a plastic bottle off me - he did allow me to pour the juice into a catering cup which was very good of him.

Centre Hawf
16-01-2019, 10:40 PM
As others have said your bag will be searched by security to make sure there are no banned items like flares or bottles but other than that you can take it in.

Enjoy your trip! We hope it's good enough to entice you back more often.

monktonharp
16-01-2019, 11:09 PM
Hi lads and lassies,

Thanks :flag: hope you are not as big as a BUDA,and take up 2 seats....then you could be a PEST.:wink:

monktonharp
16-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Have to add though, that Budapest is one of the best places I have ever been. fantastic city. has its problems like most large places with homeless, etc but overall it is very clean, people very friendly and the place is stunning with huge monuments and lots of history.:not worth

Swedish hibee
17-01-2019, 02:40 AM
Get 'Runaround Sue' onto your play list, but sing Hibs at the chorus instead.. There's your boys first Hibs chant.
Enjoy your first Hibs game, hope your lucky for us. I fell in love when I first visited and years later- I'm still here!

Famous Fiver
17-01-2019, 05:43 AM
'Quick Food.' Now there's a phrase.

Please come on after your visit and let us know what you think of the catering.

Enjoy your visit,my man.

tepy75
17-01-2019, 06:12 AM
No chance of a half and half scarf mate. Hibs and Aberdeen don't like one another! Just stick to the green and white scarf and you'll be fine 😁
Hibs v Aberdeen is always a good atmosphere, loads of noise. Hopefully you can see us beat them with a few goals.
Enjoy mate! 😁

Since I've seen weird half and half scarves behind the Kop on the street, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

tepy75
17-01-2019, 06:13 AM
hope you are not as big as a BUDA,and take up 2 seats....then you could be a PEST.:wink:

Haha :greengrin

tepy75
17-01-2019, 06:18 AM
Have to add though, that Budapest is one of the best places I have ever been. fantastic city. has its problems like most large places with homeless, etc but overall it is very clean, people very friendly and the place is stunning with huge monuments and lots of history.:not worth

Thank you.

I also have some fond memories of the Tartan Army when they were in the city. A group of them donated lots of money to a local charity (starving children).

You're always welcome here.

tepy75
17-01-2019, 07:36 AM
Élvezd a játékot! Egészségére!😁

:aok:

I always fancy having the local food/drink

superbam
17-01-2019, 07:42 AM
I would also like an Adam Bogdan fridge magnet, should they be available.

RossScott1991
17-01-2019, 07:54 AM
Was in Budapest a few months ago, brilliant city. One of the best I've visited, very clean and friendly locals. Ruins bars are brilliant.

Enjoy Edinburgh, and Enjoy your visit to the best club in the world!

tepy75
17-01-2019, 09:54 AM
I would also like an Adam Bogdan fridge magnet, should they be available.

https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk/accessories/keyrings-badges-pennants/bogdan-fridge-magnet :)

McSwanky
17-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Hope you enjoy the game!

A question for you if you don't mind?

How do you go about getting Liverpool tickets if you're not from the area? I get that they're pretty much like gold dust just now, but my son's been wanting to go and see them for a few years now, and I'd like to take him some time...

tepy75
17-01-2019, 10:41 AM
Hope you enjoy the game!

A question for you if you don't mind?

How do you go about getting Liverpool tickets if you're not from the area? I get that they're pretty much like gold dust just now, but my son's been wanting to go and see them for a few years now, and I'd like to take him some time...

It's difficult if your not a season ticket holder.

You have three choices.

Join the official membership, get the plastic card. The membership sales for ALL GAMES in the first half of the season is in middle of summer (middle of July I think). Then you have a chance to get a few tickets for any Cat B games until Dec 31.
Then for the whole second half of season sale starts in December.

Second choice to join your local LFC supporters club if you have any. They get loads of tickets.

Third choice is a tout (Thomas Cook, etc). :(

I easily can get a single ticket during the membership sales, but I struggle to get a pair.

The 90+2
17-01-2019, 12:58 PM
https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk/accessories/keyrings-badges-pennants/bogdan-fridge-magnet :)

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

I was going to buy a Tam McCourt one too.

KWJ
17-01-2019, 01:12 PM
All the best for your trip bud, hope you all have a great time and the Hibees get a big win!

One Day
18-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Hope you have a very enjoyable day. Come back and let us know how u get on

BILLYHIBS
18-01-2019, 08:31 AM
Hope you and your son have a fantastic time in your visit to our beautiful Stadium and it is the first of many trips to our wonderful City to see the famous Edinburgh Hibees

tepy75
18-01-2019, 08:41 AM
Hope you and your son have a fantastic time in your visit to our beautiful Stadium and it is the first of many trips to our wonderful City to see the famous Edinburgh Hibees

Thanks very much.

This will be my second time in the city. But last time I missed the chance to watch a game. It was an international break as far as I remember.

I love the atmosphere of the city. Fantastic landscape, boss castle and friendly people.

tepy75
18-01-2019, 08:48 AM
Get 'Runaround Sue' onto your play list, but sing Hibs at the chorus instead.. There's your boys first Hibs chant.
Enjoy your first Hibs game, hope your lucky for us. I fell in love when I first visited and years later- I'm still here!

Well, google is my friend.
So 1902 was the latest Hibs cup win before 2016. So you obviously got lots of **** from the Rangers fans. Then they can stick it up their arse.

Catchy song, thanks

Fabian
21-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Hi guys.I'm coming to Edinburgh with a friend to see the Hibs for the first time - against the Rangers. So my question is: is there any chance of getting a general sale and getting tickets, or is the game just for members or other special conditions? You can buy VIP tickets, but I think the atmosphere is better (and cheaper)with the "normal" seats.If there is no free sale, do you have tips on how it can work (tickets exchange/secondary market) or if someone could organize or buy 2 tickets? Can pay in advance or by proof, etc. Thanks in advance, if you can help me! It´s the first time in Scotland after being in the Premiere League several times; so i guess we are no newbies and are just interested in the atmosphere of football not just in our home region in and around Hamburg, Germany. So by helping us you can help two close friends who are simply interested the nicest incidental of the world. ;)Greetings Fabian

Aim Here
21-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Hi guys.I'm coming to Edinburgh with a friend to see the Hibs for the first time - against the Rangers. So my question is: is there any chance of getting a general sale and getting tickets, or is the game just for members or other special conditions? You can buy VIP tickets, but I think the atmosphere is better (and cheaper)with the "normal" seats.If there is no free sale, do you have tips on how it can work (tickets exchange/secondary market) or if someone could organize or buy 2 tickets? Can pay in advance or by proof, etc. Thanks in advance, if you can help me! It´s the first time in Scotland after being in the Premiere League several times; so i guess we are no newbies and are just interested in the atmosphere of football not just in our home region in and around Hamburg, Germany. So by helping us you can help two close friends who are simply interested the nicest incidental of the world. ;)Greetings Fabian

The problem you're likely to have is that home games against Rangers, Celtic and Hearts are 'category A' matches - basically there's so much demand for away tickets that to enforce segregation and discourage away fans from buying tickets in the home end and causing trouble, people can only buy tickets if they've already shown up on the Hibs database (and preferably were there before the start of the season). Basically to buy tickets, you need to find someone who's already bought tickets before to buy them for you (or go the hospitality route).

For games that aren't cat A, anyone can just show up and buy tickets.

HibeeHibernian4
21-01-2019, 05:24 PM

Second this, lovely city. Was crossing my fingers that we ended up with a tie there in Europe last summer but it never happened.

Jack Hackett
21-01-2019, 05:45 PM
Brilliant that you want to go to a Hibs game. Good choice of game as well, with a fair few sheep to add to the atmosphere. Have a great trip, and haste ye back :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
21-01-2019, 05:50 PM
Do the turnstiles at Easter Road even open an hour before kick off ? I think the earliest I've ever arrived in 40 years was 15 minutes before kick off :greengrin

Fabian
21-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Thanks @AIM HERE for the information. So i will perhaps post again in advance of the general sale, if someone really can make that happen to buy 2 tickets, by knowing anybody who can make that happen. I know that this is surely not something to take for granted. But witout asking it won´t work.
So if anybody who is reading this can fullfill a big wish or some season ticket holder who can´t make it, i guarantee (only possible in that way i write it) to make sure it will work.
So far.

Fabian:agree:

tepy75
22-01-2019, 10:41 AM
Do the turnstiles at Easter Road even open an hour before kick off ? I think the earliest I've ever arrived in 40 years was 15 minutes before kick off :greengrin

It is a habit at Anfield (arriving early to see the lads warming up), especially for us daytrippers, since we can't see them that close, week in week out.
Without my kid, yes, maybe I would be deep in a pub, and would empty out the barrel, but I'll have to take care of him now :)

BILLYHIBS
22-01-2019, 10:50 AM

Hmmmmmm!

SV Hamburg fans away to Manchester City

https://youtu.be/5KAjHAH6-VQ

:troll:

Fabian
22-01-2019, 02:58 PM
So, honestly we are more close to FC St. Paul I. Division two, but equal noise.

BILLYHIBS
22-01-2019, 03:13 PM
Ha Ha !

Sure!!

I am a Season Ticket holder and I tried to buy tickets and it is coming up none available

Why don’t you register on our e-ticketing website in any case using your address in Germany and perhaps approach the club by either email or telephone and explain your situation to them and perhaps they may help you as there will be Season Tickets not taken up we are also taking up half The Rangers stand so you will be even closer to their supporters

If not it will help you secure tickets in the future

But you will have to convince them you are not fans of The Rangers :greengrin

Good luck hope you get something sorted :greengrin

GGTTH

Aim Here
22-01-2019, 03:15 PM
So, honestly we are more close to FC St. Paul I. Division two, but equal noise.

Another team with a big global reputation - I remember reading about St Pauli in the anarchist periodical Class War because of it's politics in the 1980s! I suspect the club has become somewhat gentrified and touristy because of that, ironically!

Fabian
22-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Ironically, that's true. As is so often the case when something becomes cult because of its individuality, there is a danger that it will be lost. St. Pauli is still working well, but certainly the mechanisms in professional football are working here as well. And so visitors who just want to see a game of St. Pauli also find it difficult to get tickets. Black market, which is not support in front of the stadium / Internet or hospitality, or just contacts.
I am now in that position myself. ;)

tepy75
02-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Typing on a mobile so apologize for the typos

I think the result was somewhat unfair, ref being ***** , and some key passes were poor.

I want to thank Tracey for her warm welcome, I and my son will never forget it.

Met Adam Bogdan after the game, he is a very humble lad.

My son shouted at the ref a few times...in Hungarian :-)

It was cold, although it was a lovely weather during the day.

Food: we had a fish outside and a hot dog inside, my son enjoyed both. I threw my fish out to be honest.

I know it's a difficult time for the club, I followed the news in the recent weeks.
I hope you will be fine at the end.

All the best for the rest of the season.

BullsCloseHibs
02-02-2019, 09:28 PM

I think the result was somewhat unfair, ref being ***** , and some key passes were poor.

Food: we had a fish outside and a hot dog inside, my son enjoyed both. I threw my fish out to be honest.

I know it's a difficult time for the club, I followed the news in the recent weeks.

Good lad, glad you enjoyed your day. Welcome back any time! Hungary is a quality place. Glory glory to the Hungarian Hibees 😁👌 🇭🇺 🇭🇺🇭🇺

Joe6-2
02-02-2019, 10:47 PM
Glad you and your son enjoyed it, just a pity about the result.
All the best

Jones28
02-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Thanks for coming! Hopefully you'll be back for better next time!

murray26
03-02-2019, 01:36 PM

Thanks for the nice comments my friend.. you and your son are welcome back anytime hopefully with a better result..

tepy75
03-02-2019, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the welcome here.
Honestly, I didn't expect that, and it remains in my memory.
I'd probably get the opposite at the most of the other clubs in UK while they blame us daytrippers for the ***** atmosphere. 😯

Gaffer1875
04-02-2019, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the welcome here.
Honestly, I didn't expect that, and it remains in my memory.
I'd probably get the opposite at the most of the other clubs in UK while they blame us daytrippers for the ***** atmosphere. [emoji54]

Always welcome! Come back soon.

Well done to Tracey for setting up a meet and greet with your son, very classy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenbeard
04-02-2019, 02:24 PM

So the food score was also 2-1, with the catering outside the ground beaten by the catering inside - Fish 1 Hot Dogs 2.
No pies?

tepy75
04-02-2019, 05:26 PM
So the food score was also 2-1, with the catering outside the ground beaten by the catering inside - Fish 1 Hot Dogs 2.
No pies?

Haha
No pies this time mate :-)

tepy75
21-02-2019, 01:06 PM
One more thing.

Yesterday we spoke about our trip to Edinburgh and my kid said that the hot dog inside the stadium was the best he ever ate :)
Okay, you shouldn't always take seriously what a 8-9 year old child says, but he rarely rates a food that high.

I'm sorry that he didn't mention the game, the highlights for him were the hot dog and meeting Adam.
I remember when I first went to a local football game with my dad when I was 8 and I laughed at the opposite end because the whole crowd were eating roasted sunflower for 90 minutes and that was dead funny (the constantly moving lower arms).
I can't recall the score or the opposite. But I clearly remember the roasted sunflower and the abusing words directed at the referee.

Ahh, and congrats on your win on the weekend, and I'm glad you found a manager. This probably gave the lads a boost.

I wish you a strong season finish and hopefully Hibs can reach the playoffs.

:scarf:

monktonharp
21-02-2019, 10:26 PM
So, honestly we are more close to FC St. Paul I. Division two, but equal noise.Fabian, San Pauli das is gut. SV Hamburg nein das is nicht gut. Diese Hamburg , haben ein liebe fur der Rangers, nicht? das ist nicht gut!!!!

Doh Rae Me
21-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Fabian, San Pauli das is gut. SV Hamburg nein das is nicht gut. Diese Hamburg , haben ein liebe fur der Rangers, nicht? das ist nicht gut!!!!

Was?? Petrie Aus!!

monktonharp
21-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Was?? Petrie Aus!! ich kenne nicht. mein Deutche ist nicht sair gut aber ich liebe St Pauli. der black Jolly Rodger! :greengrin

monktonharp
21-02-2019, 11:29 PM
mein Deutche ist nicht sair gut, aber ich liebe St Pauli unt der jolly Rodger :greengrin

Fabian
12-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Hi Guys.
After being on Easter Road on Friday, a short message:
We were in the Singing Section (25) and were totally surprised by the support there. Everyone stood, sang and waved flags and gave great support to the team. So far we have not seen that in the Premiere League (and not on Saturday in Celtic Park). Respect for it! Great stadium, great atmosphere (unfortunately no beer to buy) and nice exchange with some fans in the curve.
The game just in the first half was then quite disordered, would have made the Hibs even the 2: 1, it would certainly escalated in the block.
But even so we had a great evening and then still nice talks in the pubs of Leith.
Thanks for that! And also thanks to those who wrote to me about the forum and offered to organize 2 tickets if we do not have one yet.
Football connects, go on hibees.
:flag:
Best regards from Hamburg.

tepy75
05-11-2019, 06:40 AM
Good morning,

I'm sorry about what's happening with the club lately.

I wish you the best, hopefully everything will be sorted very soon.

Joe6-2
05-11-2019, 08:01 AM
Good morning,

I'm sorry about what's happening with the club lately.

I wish you the best, hopefully everything will be sorted very soon.

We do too!
Glad to see you are still following the Hibees!

tepy75
05-11-2019, 08:45 AM
We do too!
Glad to see you are still following the Hibees!

I keep an eye on the news online and I watch every highlights.

tepy75
08-12-2019, 09:19 AM
Hi!

This time we visit our friends in Edinburgh around New Year.
I noticed that the Hibs are playing away at Livingston on Dec 29th, and Livingston is not quite far from where we'll stay (cca 1 hour by train).

My missus is not yet informed :) but I would bring my kid to a Hibs away this time.
This would be our first Hibs away, what do you think, how limited is the allocation? Do you need away credit on your fancard or can you buy singles online without membership/season ticket, etc?
It's not yet on sale (online) as I see, but I checked the Celtic away and I could put tickets to my basket without a membership.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Tepy

Since90+2
08-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Hi!

I noticed that the Hibs are playing away at Livingston on Dec 29th, and Livingston is not quite far from where we'll stay (cca 1 hour by train).

My missus is not yet informed :) but I would bring my kid to a Hibs away this time.
This would be our first Hibs away, what do you think, how limited is the allocation? Do you need away credit on your fancard or can you buy singles online without membership/season ticket, etc?
It's not yet on sale (online) as I see, but I checked the Celtic away and I could put tickets to my basket without a membership.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Tepy

For Livingston you'll get a ticket no problem.

JimBHibees
08-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Hi!

Thanks.

Cheers,
Tepy

https://www.scotrail.co.uk/sites/default/files/assets/download_ct/20326b_haymarket_27_28_29_dec_web.pdf

Just a heads up there are train engineering works around Edinburgh Friday 27th Saturday 28th which think means no trains out of Edinburgh, buses replacing train routes. Looks like these are expected to finish Sunday 29th at 10am so shouldn't impact the Hibs support for game though would keep eye out in case work overruns.

HibeeHibernian4
08-12-2019, 09:39 AM
Welcome back!

You'll be absolutely fine for a ticket, because Livingston only have one stand for home fans, leaving the rest for away supports.

Tickets are going on sale for Hibs fans who are on the database tomorrow morning: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10442

I don't think we will sell tickets particularly quickly for this game, because December is an expensive month and people will buy closer to the time.

There will 100% be general sale, which will be when you can buy a ticket. Hibs' allocation can go all the way up to 7,000, so you will definitely get one no problem at all!

You'll be able to tell your friends that you've attended a match at the world famous Tony Macaroni Arena (AKA the Spaghetti-had).

tepy75
08-12-2019, 09:51 AM
https://www.scotrail.co.uk/sites/default/files/assets/download_ct/20326b_haymarket_27_28_29_dec_web.pdf

Just a heads up there are train engineering works around Edinburgh Friday 27th Saturday 28th which think means no trains out of Edinburgh, buses replacing train routes. Looks like these are expected to finish Sunday 29th at 10am so shouldn't impact the Hibs support for game though would keep eye out in case work overruns.

Thanks. I did a quick search on google maps and I see there are buses as well. Once I get a pair of tickets, I'll review carefully the travel options. Luckily it is not an evening game as I see.

tepy75
08-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Welcome back!

You'll be absolutely fine for a ticket, because Livingston only have one stand for home fans, leaving the rest for away supports.

Tickets are going on sale for Hibs fans who are on the database tomorrow morning: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10442

I don't think we will sell tickets particularly quickly for this game, because December is an expensive month and people will buy closer to the time.

There will 100% be general sale, which will be when you can buy a ticket. Hibs' allocation can go all the way up to 7,000, so you will definitely get one no problem at all!

You'll be able to tell your friends that you've attended a match at the world famous Tony Macaroni Arena (AKA the Spaghetti-had).

Thanks for the advice.

"Livingston only have one stand for home fans, leaving the rest for away supports." WOW
Nice "arena" it is.

Billy Whizz
08-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the advice.

"Livingston only have one stand for home fans, leaving the rest for away supports." WOW
Nice "arena" it is.

Great we shopping centre beside it, get there early