PDA

View Full Version : Hospitality

Ozzy1875
13-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Hello I have hospitality booked for a game in the future, does anyone know if I am still able to use my season tickets for the game too give to family members?

BoomtownHibees
14-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Hello I have hospitality booked for a game in the future, does anyone know if I am still able to use my season tickets for the game too give to family members?

I don’t think you can. I’m sure the last time we done it the in were able to resell our tickets

Tornadoes70
14-01-2019, 12:07 AM

I would have thought so if you've paid for the hospitality completely separately.

jeffers
14-01-2019, 12:19 AM
Never done it but I'm pretty sure it costs less if you are a season ticket holder and your seat is automatically made available for someone else to buy.

Ozzy1875
14-01-2019, 12:19 AM
The itinerary does say that adult season tickets that have been upgraded cannot use the season ticket seats however our season tickets are a oap and youth tickets so just not too sure

Sir David Gray
14-01-2019, 02:17 AM
If you have bought hospitality, season tickets are cancelled for that game.

calumhibee1
14-01-2019, 06:02 AM

If you’ve bought it separately then you should be able to. If you’ve had a discount because you’re a season ticket holder than you won’t be able to.

Scouse Hibee
14-01-2019, 06:08 AM
Of course you can, there is no connection unless you have received a discount for being a ST holder.

BILLYHIBS
14-01-2019, 06:23 AM

No

I have just booked for the Hamilton game

It is £20 less for ST holders and they sent me an email saying that I cannot use my ST on the day of the game

BILLYHIBS
14-01-2019, 06:50 AM
If you are going as a corporate guest of a company I suppose a family member could use your ST?

Scouse Hibee
14-01-2019, 07:06 AM
If you are going as a corporate guest of a company I suppose a family member could use your ST?

Yes that’s been my only experience of hospitality and I’ve always given my own ST to others to use.