View Full Version : Hibs, please sign Scott Allan. (Inspirational song inserted by the Anti-hoofinator)

Anti-hoofbaw
12-01-2019, 05:53 PM
To the chorus from "Gold" by Prince."Every hibee wants to watch Scotty Allan wi Gauld, Every hibee wants to see Scotty Allan & Gauld, Petrie what's the use of the Mcginn money If you ain't gonna break the mold, Wish they we're in the center of the park when we played Molde, Oh we want Allan & Gauld, Da na na na na nah Da na na na na nah, Oh we want Allan & Gauld, Da na na na na nah Da na na na na nah, Oh we want Allan & Gauld"

12-01-2019, 05:54 PM
Works for me.

12-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Liquid lunches are lethal.

12-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Bookmarked for future embarrassment purposes.

12-01-2019, 06:01 PM
whatever happened to the old cheese board

12-01-2019, 06:04 PM
I hope your promising early work isn't going downhill :offski:

We've already got Gauldinho, haven't we?

12-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Oh dear 😐

12-01-2019, 06:30 PM
The amount of amateur song writers on here is incredible. Always good for a laugh.

Fuzzywuzzy
12-01-2019, 06:31 PM
Scottie Allan dodododododo

12-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Scott Allan
He is good
Plays for Celtic boyhood Hun

12-01-2019, 06:44 PM
To the chorus from "Gold" by Prince."Every hibee wants to watch Scotty Allan wi Gauld, Every hibee wants to see Scotty Allan & Gauld, Petrie what's the use of the Mcginn money If you ain't gonna break the mold, Wish they we're in the center of the park when we played Molde, Oh we want Allan & Gauld, Da na na na na nah Da na na na na nah, Oh we want Allan & Gauld, Da na na na na nah Da na na na na nah, Oh we want Allan & Gauld"

Sorry mate but that song is utterly Gantin Helmet.

12-01-2019, 06:47 PM
Lol the last poster.

As for the OP. That is a honking effort mate. I was a bit sick in my mouth.

Anti-hoofbaw
12-01-2019, 07:12 PM
I hope your promising early work isn't going downhill :offski:We've already got Gauldinho, haven't we?I know we have Gauldinho on loan, mate. My truly amazing song above was written to inspire hibs into getting Allan signed caus we all want to watch him play alongside Gauldinho don't we? It took the Anti-hoofinator ages to post this thread due to being put on a slow server months back. Don't undersatand why some mod went all Craig Levein tactics on my lyrical genius tbh. The Anti-hoofinator #persevered though and got another amazing song through eventually.Bye lads. Gantin-troosers signing oot.

12-01-2019, 07:22 PM
I know we have Gauldinho on loan, mate. My truly amazing song above was written to inspire hibs into getting Allan signed caus we all want to watch him play alongside Gauldinho don't we? It took the Anti-hoofinator ages to post this thread due to being put on a slow server months back. Don't undersatand why some mod went all Craig Levein tactics on my lyrical genius tbh. The Anti-hoofinator #persevered though and got another amazing song through eventually.Bye lads. Gantin-troosers signing oot.

😂😂😂

12-01-2019, 07:31 PM
I know we have Gauldinho on loan, mate. My truly amazing song above was written to inspire hibs into getting Allan signed caus we all want to watch him play alongside Gauldinho don't we? It took the Anti-hoofinator ages to post this thread due to being put on a slow server months back. Don't undersatand why some mod went all Craig Levein tactics on my lyrical genius tbh. The Anti-hoofinator #persevered though and got another amazing song through eventually.Bye lads. Gantin-troosers signing oot.Quality, brightened up my night 😆👍

12-01-2019, 08:12 PM
I know we have Gauldinho on loan, mate. My truly amazing song above was written to inspire hibs into getting Allan signed caus we all want to watch him play alongside Gauldinho don't we? It took the Anti-hoofinator ages to post this thread due to being put on a slow server months back. Don't undersatand why some mod went all Craig Levein tactics on my lyrical genius tbh. The Anti-hoofinator #persevered though and got another amazing song through eventually.Bye lads. Gantin-troosers signing oot.

We still value your work, Mr GT:not worth

Weegreenman
12-01-2019, 08:16 PM
M

Comedy Gauld :top marks

Wee Effen Bee
12-01-2019, 08:35 PM
I’m going with the perennial favourite response from critics:

“It started off badly, got worse in the middle then tailed off at the end!”

Acid -induced inspirations never ever live up to their expectations in the cold, harsh light of day.🤯😁

12-01-2019, 08:46 PM
Oh dear! :no way:

12-01-2019, 08:54 PM
Speechless. Absinthe shots?

14-01-2019, 03:10 AM
..... Don't undersatand why some mod went all Craig Levein tactics on my lyrical genius tbh.....

Brilliant 😎