PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: FLO KAMBERI SPEAKS TO HIBS TV

RSS Bot
11-01-2019, 10:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9606)

elevengoats
11-01-2019, 01:53 PM
I like Flo. Sure, he's inconsistent but still a good player.

Billy Whizz
11-01-2019, 02:50 PM
Some good questions from the interviewer too

Heckys Wheel
11-01-2019, 02:58 PM

It’s good to see some interviews coming out.

As said on a couple of other threads, the club’s media and communications have taken a severe down turn in the last few months and needs to be looked at. They seem to have lost the quality and attention to detail we were getting used to.

bingo70
11-01-2019, 03:04 PM

I was surprised he probed him on the playing with an injury part given that's exactly what Lennon has been critical of the players for not doing, yet he's the one publicly called out for lack of effort.

bingo70
17-01-2019, 07:22 AM
Noticed the Daily Record have picked up on this interview with Flo while they were in Dubai and are running with the headline “Flo hits back at Lennon” and appear to be making an issue of it.

Tbh I was surprised they never picked up on it more at the time but given how long ago the interview was i’d say the moment has probably passed. Seems strange for them to regurgitate an old interview now?

SouthMoroccoStu
17-01-2019, 07:48 AM
Noticed the Daily Record have picked up on this interview with Flo while they were in Dubai and are running with the headline “Flo hits back at Lennon” and appear to be making an issue of it.

Tbh I was surprised they never picked up on it more at the time but given how long ago the interview was i’d say the moment has probably passed. Seems strange for them to regurgitate an old interview now?

Daily Ranger takes digs at hibs.... I’m shocked!

Wouldn’t line my budgie cage with that rag

The Leith Dutch
17-01-2019, 08:59 AM
Wouldn’t line my budgie cage with that rag

I knew it was tough getting on the property ladder but a budgie cage? That's a sobering moment for anyone watching the housing crisis......