PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: FRASER MURRAY OUT TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME

RSS Bot
07-01-2019, 07:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9593)

James Stephen
07-01-2019, 07:45 AM
Would be a real boost to the squad if he was able to pick up on his considerable potential and start impacting the first team.

Him, Mackie, Porteous, and Shaw have the potential to really augment the squad - the kind of impact we all hope our youth system can have.

calumhibee1
07-01-2019, 09:06 AM
Porteous looks like the pick of the bunch but I actually thought Murray looked ahead of Shaw when he first broke through, albeit a different position. Hopefully he can push on now.

wookie70
07-01-2019, 10:07 AM
From the little I saw of him in the first team he must have a shot of getting in our midfield soon. Good energy levels and gets up close to the strikers. Two qualities we are sadly lacking. He is also free and we are aware of his injury history and how he is settled.

500miles
07-01-2019, 10:27 AM
From the Instagram photos, he looks a lot stronger.

Sir David Gray
07-01-2019, 10:38 AM
If he's not lost anything due to the long term injury he's had then he'll be a huge asset as I really rated him whenever I saw him play.

Stuart93
07-01-2019, 10:49 AM
Looks like the lads bulked up a bit

The Harp
07-01-2019, 11:04 AM
Best of luck to Fraser. Thought he looked a tremendous prospect when he first broke into the team, and hopefully that potential is still there.
Looking forward to seeing him making steady progress.

The 90+2
07-01-2019, 11:06 AM
I think we are going to see the long term benefits of bedding the young guys in very slowly and not just putting them in because they look almost ready and/or are better than current pro’s in their positions like over the road. Big hopes for FM.

NAE NOOKIE
08-01-2019, 03:06 AM
From the little I saw of him in the first team he must have a shot of getting in our midfield soon. Good energy levels and gets up close to the strikers. Two qualities we are sadly lacking. He is also free and we are aware of his injury history and how he is settled.

Exactly what I noticed about him when he has been given a chance, he tries to get into the box from midfield and as you say its something we have lacked for years, even McGeouch and McGinn werent particularly brilliant at that.

Its a shame for him he wasnt fit from the start of the season, because we have been so bang average in midfield it would have been an open door for a laddie who clearly has a decent amount of talent and the energetic style of play we have been missing ... he must have secretly been cursing his luck that the door was open and fate didn't allow him to walk through it.

Iggy Pope
08-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Looks like the lads bulked up a bit

Definitely. Haven’t caught any reserve / Dev games since, but at Tranent in pre-season he looked unrecognisable.
Edit. He was sporting a very uncompromising Barnet at the time as well.

tamig
08-01-2019, 08:31 PM
Hopefully he can crack on now. His performance alongside Fraser Fyvie in the last away game of the Championship season at Ayr was superb. Real shame he’s been hit by so many injuries since then.

Robbo6-2
08-01-2019, 08:36 PM
Like a new signing for me.

Lads got a huge future. Would be ideal to play right in the diamond for me.