PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Morelos

BoomtownHibees
03-01-2019, 12:34 PM
Getting away with all 3 incidents in Saturdays game as Beaton seen them all at the time. Hunbelievable

Hermit Crab
03-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Getting away with all 3 incidents in Saturdays game as Beaton seen them all at the time. Hunbelievable

Its not really is it.

Monts
03-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Not exactly surprising

Billy Whizz
03-01-2019, 12:36 PM

Could have been 3 red cards, if another ref was in charge

Geo_1875
03-01-2019, 12:39 PM
So the Huns screaming racist persecution were wrong. Expect a lot of grovelling apologies on social media.

The 90+2
03-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Was it because they would have to prove it was to with aggressive force and take all incidents as isolated events not taking into the consideration that he kicked out twice before standing on a young guy? Or is it because it’s a ****in corrupt organisation scared of they bigoted ****ers?

Fife-Hibee
03-01-2019, 12:41 PM
Can we stop pretending the game isn't corrupt now? :rolleyes:

hibbysam
03-01-2019, 12:52 PM
Scott McKenna got banned while his incident was seen...

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-01-2019, 12:56 PM
I don't think that anyone is really surprised?

staunchhibby
03-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Nothing surprises me with mob.Bunch of bottlers

Bostonhibby
03-01-2019, 01:11 PM
They want Sevco to win the league.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

where'stheslope
03-01-2019, 01:42 PM
They want Sevco to win the league.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
And they are doing their best to make sure it happens!!!
All 3 incidents in the game were red cards, but as we've seen this season Morellos seems to be the next Goodwin, nothing he does appears to be seen????

H18S NX
03-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Surely the ref John Beaton has to be pulled up by the SFA if he said he had seen the incidents,and decided they were not worth a booking,THAT is just blatantly cheating,and he should be demoted from refereeing in the top division.

Spike Mandela
03-01-2019, 02:04 PM
"Time to move on" as stated by Mr Petrie just gave the SFA freedom to do this kind of thing relentlessly. No point moaning now.

dangermouse
03-01-2019, 02:27 PM
Surely the ref John Beaton has to be pulled up by the SFA if he said he had seen the incidents,and decided they were not worth a booking,THAT is just blatantly cheating,and he should be demoted from refereeing in the top division.

I wonder what will happen to the nest non OF player to deliberately boot someone in the baws and seen by the referee? Completely ignore it? I don't think so :grr:

weecounty hibby
03-01-2019, 02:34 PM
So far he has been sent off three times, one scandalously rescinded, and could have had three red cards in the OF game. He should have been booked against us at ER but wasn't. This is an unbelievable outcome especially if Newton has said he saw all three incidents and didn't even deem them worthy of a booking. SFA/SPFL same old same old. Looking after Der hun in particular but also their bigoted twin for over a century.

Fife-Hibee
03-01-2019, 02:40 PM
If he's saying he's seen them all. Then he's admitting that he didn't think any of them were worthy of reds or yellows. Surely he has to be demoted now then? :confused:

Fife-Hibee
03-01-2019, 02:41 PM
"Time to move on" as stated by Mr Petrie just gave the SFA freedom to do this kind of thing relentlessly. No point moaning now.

Too many fans more than happy just to move on as well IIRC.

Lago
03-01-2019, 03:32 PM
What a surprise ! SFA as scared of Rangers just like the rest of Scottish football, sick of it.:confused:

cookin_on_gaz
03-01-2019, 03:47 PM
It is an utter disgrace this cretin is getting away with assault time after time. If someone had footage of me kicking someone in the baws then I would quite rightly be facing police charges, but this thug is untouchable.

Surely it's time for fans from all the non old firm clubs to get together and collectively take some sort of action. We have to let the governing body know this is becoming a joke and making our game a laughing stock.

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

Betty Boop
03-01-2019, 03:51 PM
It is an utter disgrace this cretin is getting away with assault time after time. If someone had footage of me kicking someone in the baws then I would quite rightly be facing police charges, but this thug is untouchable.

Surely it's time for fans from all the non old firm clubs to get together and collectively take some sort of action. We have to let the governing body know this is becoming a joke and making our game a laughing stock.

Scott Brown been getting away with nonsense for years. Cannae remember fans from non old firm clubs getting together to take action against him ?

cookin_on_gaz
03-01-2019, 03:54 PM
Scott Brown been getting away with nonsense for years. Cannae remember fans from non old firm clubs getting together to take action against him ?Can't remember Scott Brown having as many incidents as Morelos gets away with.

HappyAsHellas
03-01-2019, 04:13 PM
I seem to remember reading that Scott Brown sold his soul to the devil in exchange for invisibility from Scottish referees. Hope that clears that part up for you.:aok:

theonlywayisup
03-01-2019, 04:17 PM

Shocking decision. If he saw any of the decisions then why didn't he speak to Morelos. Surely one or two required a word in his ear.

During the game I thought Beaton played to the crowd a lot. And being very pally a lot with the The Rangers players.

Jack Hackett
03-01-2019, 04:39 PM
Beaton has been involved in so many contentious decisions that his incompetence is undeniable. It's all on video for the world to see, yet the blazers are still giving him top games where his bad decisions seriously affect the outcome.

Who are these people accountable to? The Clubs :dunno: The Fans? :faf: The infrastructure of Scottish Football is seriously ******

heretoday
03-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Rangers are getting Defoe. He's better than Morelos and will score plenty up here.

Billy Whizz
03-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Rangers are getting Defoe. He's better than Morelos and will score plenty up here.

So maybe bye bye Morelos

Here’s Lucy!
03-01-2019, 04:50 PM

Defoe was good about 8-10 years ago.

SChibs
03-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Defoe was good about 8-10 years ago.

He was also very good 2 seasons ago. As long as he's match fit it's a great signing and your kidding yourself if you think otherwise imo. I'd certainly take him at Hibs

WoreTheGreen
03-01-2019, 04:53 PM
So maybe bye bye Morelos

Wiz that the bay city rollers?🤷*♂️

Connollys11
03-01-2019, 04:54 PM
The guys rank rotten a canny wait till porteous wipes him out in our next meeting like.

MWHIBBIES
03-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Defoe was good about 8-10 years ago.He scored 30 league goals for Sunderland in 2 seasons, 15/16 and 16/17. He's scored nearly 100 goals in the last 8 years.

MWHIBBIES
03-01-2019, 04:56 PM
The guys rank rotten a canny wait till porteous wipes him out in our next meeting like.

Morelos is far from rank rotten, one of the best players in the league on form.

calumhibee1
03-01-2019, 04:58 PM

If his finishing was better he’d be playing in the EPL. Very good player.

Fife-Hibee
03-01-2019, 05:00 PM

and if he was playing in the EPL, he would never get a chance to score due to being sent off all the time.

Captain Trips
03-01-2019, 05:00 PM

As would it be for most strikers in the league.

Connollys11
03-01-2019, 05:03 PM

Honestly don't see it. He's pish imo

Here’s Lucy!
03-01-2019, 05:03 PM
He scored 30 league goals for Sunderland in 2 seasons, 15/16 and 16/17. He's scored nearly 100 goals in the last 8 years.

Didn't know all that, fair enough. :aok:

I agree wholeheartedly with this. If he could just cut out the cheating....

Connollys11
03-01-2019, 05:04 PM
The epl isn't the be all and end all either. Look at the overrated pish that plays in that league.

SChibs
03-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Honestly don't see it. He's pish imo

Take a look at the leagues top scorers. I hate the guy but he's top scorer for a reason.

Connollys11
03-01-2019, 05:10 PM
Take a look at the leagues top scorers. I hate the guy but he's top scorer for a reason.

Aye cause leighs been out of action most of the season and the rest of the strikers in the league are actually dreadful. The huns actually think this pleb is worth 10 mill 😂😂😂 he's ****ing woeful. Technically inept, no self awareness of what's around him, gets the baw, cuts in and shoots, constantly dives and cheats and that's before yi get to the sitters he's missed. A wouldn't have him at our club like. Would love to see who most his goals are against am sure the majority are against Hamilton if am not mistaken.

Fife-Hibee
03-01-2019, 05:10 PM

Because he can get away with murdering opposition defenders? :dunno:

calumhibee1
03-01-2019, 05:12 PM
As would it be for most strikers in the league.

Not really. Most of the forwards in Scotland don’t have nearly enough to their game to go down south. He’s very good at most aspects other than sticking the ball in the net which he’s crap at. The reason he still scores a lot is because the rest of his game is that good that he gets so many chances.

SChibs
03-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Aye cause leighs been out of action most of the season and the rest of the strikers in the league are actually dreadful. The huns actually think this pleb is worth 10 mill 😂😂😂 he's ****ing woeful. Technically inept, no self awareness of what's around him, gets the baw, cuts in and shoots, constantly dives and cheats and that's before yi get to the sitters he's missed. A wouldn't have him at our club like. Would love to see who most his goals are against am sure the majority are against Hamilton if am not mistaken.

It doesn't matter who is goals are against, our strikers play against the same teams and have scored half of what he has. If Leigh Griffiths wasn't out he would still have 12 goals which would have him at least 2nd?

emerald green
03-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Because he can get away with murdering opposition defenders? :dunno:

Morelos gets away with murder.

Connollys11
03-01-2019, 05:20 PM
It doesn't matter who is goals are against, our strikers play against the same teams and have scored half of what he has. If Leigh Griffiths wasn't out he would still have 12 goals which would have him at least 2nd?

Our strikers are dreadful. A think we both ken if Leigh was playing the full season he would be well above that pleb morelos like ae pal

Hibernia&Alba
03-01-2019, 06:20 PM
He must be the most unlikeable guy in the league. His behaviour is a disgrace, as is the decision to let him off with all three incidents.

Connollys11
03-01-2019, 06:23 PM
He must be the most unlikeable guy in the league. His behaviour is a disgrace, as is the decision to let him off with all three incidents.

It's a disgrace mate but totally unsurprising as the Scottish flute association will stop at nothing to put those horrible turds back at the top of the tree again like.

Joe6-2
03-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Its not really is it.

Makes me very, very angry tho

The 90+2
03-01-2019, 06:29 PM

Levein.

Sammy7nil
03-01-2019, 06:29 PM
Aye cause leighs been out of action most of the season and the rest of the strikers in the league are actually dreadful. The huns actually think this pleb is
worth 10 mill ������ he's ****ing woeful. Technically inept, no self awareness of what's around him, gets the baw, cuts in and shoots, constantly dives and cheats and that's before yi get to the sitters he's missed. A wouldn't have him at our club like. Would love to see who most his goals are against am sure the majority are against Hamilton if am not mistaken.

Martyn Waghorn for a reported £8 million ! Maybe 10 mill not so barking mad

HibbyAndy
03-01-2019, 06:36 PM
Just saw the 3 challenges , He kicks scott brown up the erse and then stands on the other guy , Are people seriously still questioning poor refereeing to downright corruption ?

Scottish football is riddled top to bottom with corruption , Absolutely ****ing scandelous the ref has saw those 3 incidents and deems every one of them OK ,

Joe6-2
03-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Just saw the 3 challenges , He kicks scott brown up the erse and then stands on the other guy , Are people seriously still questioning poor refereeing to downright corruption ?

Scottish football is riddled top to bottom with corruption , Absolutely ****ing scandelous the ref has saw those 3 incidents and deems every one of them OK ,

******ing scandalous indeed

Connollys11
03-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Martyn Waghorn for a reported £8 million ! Maybe 10 mill not so barking mad

Aye right enough bud he's yet to play in Europe's second toughest league yet though

Pretty Boy
03-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Scott Brown been getting away with nonsense for years. Cannae remember fans from non old firm clubs getting together to take action against him ?

Myths of our time. Off The Ball done a piece on this recently, Brown is regularly one of the nost penalised players in the league.

In season 14/15 he was booked 13 times and sent off once, 15/16 he had 7 bookings, 16/17 saw 17 bookings and 1 red and 17/18 was 15 bookings. This season he has been booked 7 times.

As a comparison Morelos had 12 bookings last season and so far this season and has had 13 booking and 3 red cards this season.

Geo_1875
04-01-2019, 06:55 AM
Myths of our time. Off The Ball done a piece on this recently, Brown is regularly one of the nost penalised players in the league.

In season 14/15 he was booked 13 times and sent off once, 15/16 he had 7 bookings, 16/17 saw 17 bookings and 1 red and 17/18 was 15 bookings. This season he has been booked 7 times.

As a comparison Morelos had 12 bookings last season and so far this season and has had 13 booking and 3 red cards this season.

Morelos is a greeting faced ******* who wouldn't get half the bookings if he kept his mouth shut. Brown rarely gets booked for dissent. I think they're treated similarly by referees.

Libby Hibby
04-01-2019, 07:09 AM
Chuck in the Allan McGregor let offs as well as Morelos and we have a clear agenda from the SFA to protect anything Rangers where retrospective banning via video is called into action.

Hibernian Verse
04-01-2019, 09:59 AM
Has everyone seen the photos of John Beaton in the Rangers pub post-match posing for photos?

Rumble de Thump
04-01-2019, 10:12 AM
Clara Whyte seems to have made a mockery of the compliance officer role since her appointment. Her decisions to rescind correctly awarded red cards and take no retrospective action on clear assault have been mind boggling. And, as always, no explanations for the decisions seem to be given.

Danderhall Hibs
04-01-2019, 10:22 AM
Clara Whyte seems to have made a mockery of the compliance officer role since her appointment. Her decisions to rescind correctly awarded red cards and take no retrospective action on clear assault have been mind boggling. And, as always, no explanations for the decisions seem to be given.

The Morelos incidents from last week didn’t get as far as her - the ref saw them and deemed them acceptable challenges.