PDA

View Full Version : Hibs season ticket holders - half price entry this Saturday

RoxburghHibs
03-01-2019, 12:22 PM

theonlywayisup
03-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Good idea. May attract some fans to attend their games when the Hibs and Hertz are away.

hibby6270
03-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Nothing new. Edinburgh City have had this arrangement in place for 2 or 3 seasons afaik.

Since90+2
03-01-2019, 04:28 PM
Good initiative but not sure I'd be very happy if I was a Stirling Albion fan and have to pay double what Hibs season ticket holders do. Surprised it's allowed to be honest.

RoxburghHibs
03-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Nothing new. Edinburgh City have had this arrangement in place for 2 or 3 seasons afaik.

No this offer is only in place for one game. However I do believe there is some sort of discount for all games if you hold a Hibs, Hearts or Spartans season ticket.

SideBurns
03-01-2019, 05:22 PM
No this offer is only in place for one game. However I do believe there is some sort of discount for all games if you hold a Hibs, Hearts or Spartans season ticket.

This was the arrangement last season and the one before (I took advantage of it myself on a few occasions), but they haven't made the same announcement this season so looks like it might be a one off, as you suggest. Good wee set up, with (my son reliably informs me) tasty pies, for those with an interest in culinary options at the fitba.

Hibernian32
04-01-2019, 01:52 PM
They employ a man who spoke sexually to girls under the age of 15 I'll be going along with a song.

they bring Maximum shame on this city, convicted sex offender on the books

green with envy
05-01-2019, 08:39 PM
Went along to this. If anything it got me out for a couple of hours but the game itself was terrible.

Hibernia&Alba
06-01-2019, 04:50 PM
They employ a man who spoke sexually to girls under the age of 15 I'll be going along with a song.

they bring Maximum shame on this city, convicted sex offender on the books

It's good enough for Hearts....

Lancs Harp
06-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Went along to this. If anything it got me out for a couple of hours but the game itself was terrible.

I'm glad the Citizens are having a great season and after anything Hibs is probably the first result or news I look for in Scotland. I took advantage of the Hibs season ticket offer a couple of seasons ago for a game against Arbroath at Meadowbank a couple of years ago. Can honestly say in decades and decades of watching football it was the poorest senior level game of football I have ever seen.

dangermouse
07-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Went to the game and it made Hibs look like Real Madrid. The game was honking, City looked like they had been on the beer the night before and their main goal scorer Henderson was not much of a threat up top. Even the winning goal from the Bino's was crap and should have been defended better.

I'll not be in a rush to go back.

SideBurns
07-01-2019, 05:16 PM
Went to the game and it made Hibs look like Real Madrid. The game was honking, City looked like they had been on the beer the night before and their main goal scorer Henderson was not much of a threat up top. Even the winning goal from the Bino's was crap and should have been defended better.

I'll not be in a rush to go back.

I should declare an interest as my son plays for one of the youth teams, but I wouldn't write City off after one poor performance. They're having a great season. However, it is the bottom tier of the professional leagues so obviously isn't going to be the same quality as you're used to! If the half price deal for Hibs ST holders was reintroduced on a regular basis I'd defo be back to watch them again.