PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone’s Company Paying For A Trip Abroad?

judas
02-01-2019, 06:00 PM
I’ve been underperforming at work lately, but my company has been pretty loyal and I’ve continued to receive payment in accordance with my contract terms (just as well really as a noticeable portion goes to hibs).

I am wondering though when the boss is going to announce an annual winter work trip to a warm and sunny place where I can reflect and perhaps hone some work skills.

I’m disappointed not to have heard anything yet. Is anyone else in this predicament?

hibee1875
02-01-2019, 06:06 PM
Take a break from the internet

heretoday
02-01-2019, 06:06 PM
:wink:

brianmc
02-01-2019, 06:07 PM
I’ve been underperforming at work lately, but my company has been pretty loyal and I’ve continued to receive payment in accordance with my contract terms (just as well really as a noticeable portion goes to hibs).

I am wondering though when the boss is going to announce an annual winter work trip to a warm and sunny place where I can reflect and perhaps hone some work skills.

I’m disappointed not to have heard anything yet. Is anyone else in this predicament?

What's in a name 🤔..... Judas????

judas
02-01-2019, 06:19 PM
I’m not a yam (as a few on here know).

But I admit that it is a curious and counterproductive name, worthy of review.

I’m thinking of changing it to ‘no judas’ or perhaps something like Peter, Paul, Matthew or the like. Lucifer might work too though.

Mibbe I can make that change - after this winter break.

Bristolhibby
02-01-2019, 06:21 PM
My company send me abroad regularly with work, it is usually warm.

I meet with contractors and work long hours while I’m there.

Hibs players are doing their job just same IMHO.

J

worcesterhibby
02-01-2019, 06:27 PM
this is the sort of unnecessary, unhelpful, negative crap that has kept me off here recently.

There seems to be fewer and fewer Hibs Supporters these days...most people seem to have become Hibs customers. Within 10 years I predict most football fans will just switch allegiance whenever it suits them, like people do with Tesco, Sainsbury's and Asda. A few poor results due to a backlog of injuries and it's scarf in the bin and off somewhere else.

You may as well keep the Judas, name..it will come in handy.

Michael
02-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Loads of people get sent abroad by their companies all the time.

Allant1981
02-01-2019, 06:35 PM
Was there really a need for another thread about the team going abroad, especially to have a go, lots and lots of professional teams go abroad to train in winter, get over it

Green Team
02-01-2019, 06:38 PM
this is the sort of unnecessary, unhelpful, negative crap that has kept me off here recently.

There seems to be fewer and fewer Hibs Supporters these days...most people seem to have become Hibs customers. Within 10 years I predict most football fans will just switch allegiance whenever it suits them, like people do with Tesco, Sainsbury's and Asda. A few poor results due to a backlog of injuries and it's scarf in the bin and off somewhere else.

You may as well keep the Judas, name..it will come in handy.Worcesterhibby, now there's a topic which should have a thread of it's own. Don't you think we're already there in several aspects?

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-X70F using Tapatalk

judas
02-01-2019, 06:39 PM
Loads of people get sent abroad by their companies all the time.

I see your point..

Hibs were sent abroad to play Asteris, Molde and that Faroese crowd. They certainly had a job to do over there just like Bristol Hibby does when he is sent abroad.

I was once sent to Amsterdam and once to Kiev to look at jobs on which my employer depended.

It’s not the same though is it?!

If it had been then why did the yams cancel their trip?

judas
02-01-2019, 06:45 PM

You may as well keep the Judas, name..it will come in handy.

I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence that one of the best boilers on the market is also a Worcester? ;-)

SloopJB
02-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Are you really underperforming or are you just paying too much attention to no mark gob*****s?

Barney McGrew
02-01-2019, 07:03 PM
We already have a thread discussing the Dubai trip, we don’t need another.