PDA

View Full Version : Hearts money

BullsCloseHibs
31-12-2018, 12:53 PM
They should start spending their bucket money on anti bigotry / racial intolerance and general unacceptable fan behaviour before any thoughts of spending on a new player.
The club is heading down a seriously dirty path. Starting to think their players are buying into it now too. A real classless outfit.

Looks like they are spending it on Charlie Adam instead. It's a bucket that knows no end.... (to the delight of their horrid support)

Itsnoteasy
31-12-2018, 06:23 PM
They should start spending their bucket money on anti bigotry / racial intolerance and general unacceptable fan behaviour before any thoughts of spending on a new player.
The club is heading down a seriously dirty path. Starting to think their players are buying into it now too. A real classless outfit.

I'm guessing you've not heard about the Hibs fan racially abusing the Hearts player & caught live on telly.

The 90+2
31-12-2018, 06:25 PM
I'm guessing you've not heard about the Hibs fan racially abusing the Hearts player & caught live on telly.

That makes it okay then on the other side?

Hiber-nation
31-12-2018, 06:29 PM

Why not just chill out and enjoy the New Year.

Oh and you could close the thread first...

IDHibs
31-12-2018, 06:32 PM

Totally unacceptable from ANY side to be honest. On the matter of the "gentleman" hibs supporter in question, does he aim the same vitriol at Efe or Marv' ?

TheHarpy76
31-12-2018, 06:42 PM

He didn’t suggest that in the slightest.

Connollys11
31-12-2018, 06:50 PM
The anti irish hatred in this country has been totally ignored for over 200 years it's absolutely disgusting and needs addressing asap.

Bostonhibby
31-12-2018, 06:51 PM
Because of the way the megastand has been designed the good doctor sits amongst it, she will be aware of it.

She's issued statements but she needs their cash and wants their approval so Dodgy dave like she'll cruise on through it without upsetting or banning many of the emerging new order that follows hearts and moves them ever nearer sevco.

None of that condones assholes who follow Hibs. We can influence what happens at our club but it's not hard to simultaneously condemn both.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Itsnoteasy
31-12-2018, 08:24 PM

Certainly not, but let's worry about our own morons b4 worrying about anyone elses.

cookin_on_gaz
31-12-2018, 08:52 PM
Jeezo this is starting become a bore. I come on Hibs.net to read about football, which for a long time I have enjoyed doing. Lately however, there seems to be a constant stream of threads and posts discussing sectarian/racist/political issues.

Whilst these are undoubtedly important topics, can we please try and keep them in the holy ground and keep the main forum for discussing football?

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

Golden Bear
31-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Jeezo this is starting become a bore. I come on Hibs.net to read about football, which for a long time I have enjoyed doing. Lately however, there seems to be a constant stream of threads and posts discussing sectarian/racist/political issues.

Whilst these are undoubtedly important topics, can we please try and keep them in the holy ground and keep the main forum for discussing football?

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more. For whatever reason various threads seem to appear at the same time, orchestrated by the same few posters who wish to impose their political/religious views on a football website.

One Day Soon
31-12-2018, 09:08 PM
What a 5hit thread. Close now please.

Diclonius
31-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Looks like Hibs have lost a derby as all the chat is about how we're apparently morally superior to Hearts again. Yawn.

Fife-Hibee
31-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Not quite sure how a club spends money to stop people spouting crap at the football? They going to buy them muzzles or something? :confused:

ColintonHibs
01-01-2019, 04:14 AM
Walks through life....

“I’m offended”

ColintonHibs
01-01-2019, 04:16 AM
Sometimes i wish my dad gave me a good beating early on

Dalianwanda
01-01-2019, 09:15 AM
The anti irish hatred in this country has been totally ignored for over 200 years it's absolutely disgusting and needs addressing asap.

TBH I never experienced that growing up in Musselburgh & then working & playing in Edinburgh.

HappyAsHellas
01-01-2019, 11:00 AM
They didn't just beat us did they?

Crazyhorse
01-01-2019, 11:13 AM
They didn't just beat us did they?

Yeah the idiot caught mouthing obscenities has been a useful distraction from that for some people.

Colr
01-01-2019, 11:50 AM

Society is heading down a dirty path, we should be surprised that the more knuckle headed elements find full voice through football again. Agree with the sentiment but this is everyone’s problem and needs to be faced down in Edinburgh at least!

NAE NOOKIE
01-01-2019, 01:00 PM
Its a problem everywhere not just at Hearts, as our own homegrown idiot proved last Saturday. Hearts have had their problems lately, but the vast majority of their fans are as disgusted by that kind of behaviour as we are.

Trying to claim the moral high ground in this debate isn't very productive …. as it is I don't think we have as big a problem as the Jambos do at the moment, but so what, it took us years and years to get to this point at Easter Road and Saturday proved that it only takes one fan acting like a throwback to undo all of the good work.

Fans of every club should be united in trying to eradicate bigotry and racism, we should be supportive of the Hearts fans who are trying to do that, not looking at point scoring.

son of haggart
01-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Its a problem everywhere not just at Hearts, as our own homegrown idiot proved last Saturday. Hearts have had their problems lately, but the vast majority of their fans are as disgusted by that kind of behaviour as we are.

Trying to claim the moral high ground in this debate isn't very productive …. as it is I don't think we have as big a problem as the Jambos do at the moment, but so what, it took us years and years to get to this point at Easter Road and Saturday proved that it only takes one fan acting like a throwback to undo all of the good work.

Fans of every club should be united in trying to eradicate bigotry and racism, we should be supportive of the Hearts fans who are trying to do that, not looking at point scoring.

Excellent post..and a good New Year’s resolution :hug:

CMurdoch
01-01-2019, 02:25 PM
Certainly not, but let's worry about our own morons b4 worrying about anyone elses.

Were you not sitting 2 seats to right of one in FF lower on Saturday?

CMurdoch
01-01-2019, 02:35 PM

:aok: All football fans hate being near the morons inside and outside the stadium
This week has seen both Edinburgh teams dump a half wit from their support.
Hope LD & AB keep strong. Both have majority fans backing.
Ironically the Hearts fan made it easy by shooting his own feet off.

Jones28
01-01-2019, 02:51 PM

Whataboutery at its finest.

beensaidbefore
01-01-2019, 03:03 PM

Give it a rest mate. We are not Irish. Going on about it at every opportunity, like you have been these last couple of days, makes you sound like a paranoid huntic fan.

Diclonius
01-01-2019, 03:09 PM
If your response to clear unacceptable racist behaviour from one of your supporters is "but the people we arbitrarily hate for geographical reasons are worse", you are part of the problem.

The 90+2
01-01-2019, 03:13 PM
Whataboutery at its finest.

Correct 👍

Itsnoteasy
01-01-2019, 03:23 PM
If your response to clear unacceptable racist behaviour from one of your supporters is "but the people we arbitrarily hate for geographical reasons are worse", you are part of the problem.

10/10

CMurdoch
01-01-2019, 03:28 PM
10/10

A, see post 24 above

NAE NOOKIE
01-01-2019, 03:47 PM

Ach, that's as maybe, but inter city rivalry and the like has always been a part of football, I wouldn't say not minding that aspect of it makes a person supportive of far more sinister agendas or ideas. Light hearted banter between the respective Borders towns is practically a way of life down here, but nobody gets too bothered about it …. hence me being referred to as a 'pailmerk' more than once on here without going blubbing to the admins about it :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
01-01-2019, 03:49 PM
Give it a rest mate. We are not Irish. Going on about it at every opportunity, like you have been these last couple of days, makes you sound like a paranoid huntic fan.

:agree:

CMurdoch
01-01-2019, 03:57 PM

It's like he has lost his way home (Kerrydale Street) and has hooked up with us after becoming confused by us having the same colours.

WhileTheChief..
01-01-2019, 04:15 PM
How about football, collectively, said bollocks to all of it.

Let society sort itself out first and we’ll happily abide by the new standards in the country.

We’re constantly treated like second class citizens by the police and politicians. Is it any wonder some of us behave that way?

We’re hardly role models for society anyways so why not get another group of people to set the example.

Itsnoteasy
02-01-2019, 08:09 AM
A, see post 24 above

I'm agreeing with his statement, it's not aimed at me.
Unless I'm missing something.

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-01-2019, 02:21 PM

It is a tad tedious on a large amount of threads.

Jones28
02-01-2019, 05:31 PM
It is a tad tedious on a large amount of threads.

Yepp, a couple of people on here seem to want us to be like Celtic who take celebrating routes beyond appropriate levels and in to loony town, like they're some sort of Irish theme pub/football hybrid.