PDA

View Full Version : crossing a ball....

HappyAsHellas
29-12-2018, 10:10 PM
After more confusing substitutions again tonight, we are left with no creativity whatsoever and have to resort to hitting in crosses all night from about 25 yards out. Talk about role reversal or did Levein give our half time chat? There were a lot of balls hit into that box and every one was floated in because that's the way defenders like them. I understand we're not feeling very well just now and that we're missing lots of first team players through injury as well, but surely there has to be someone who can whip in a cross? To cap off an extremely frustrating night our manager really spits the dummy out taking off Kamberi with a minute to go. Do try and grow up Neil, the petulant schoolboy really doesn't suit.

we are hibs
29-12-2018, 10:30 PM
Floating in corners and crosses infuriates me. Scott allan used to do it first season in the championship and it looks like Mallan is following his lead. Whip the thing in with a bit of pace.

hibee_girl
29-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Floating in corners and crosses infuriates me. Scott allan used to do it first season in the championship and it looks like Mallan is following his lead. Whip the thing in with a bit of pace.

:agree:

Most of Mallan’s corners were awful tonight

B.H.F.C
29-12-2018, 10:32 PM
:agree:

Most of Mallan’s corners were awful tonight

Most? I thought all.

roo62
29-12-2018, 10:32 PM

Agreed. Young Mackie looks as if he could deliver a decent in-swinging corner with pace

Jones28
29-12-2018, 10:36 PM
David ****ing Zitelli could take a corner

macca70
29-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Agreed. Young Mackie looks as if he could deliver a decent in-swinging corner with pace

Really?! He crossed the ball straight out the park behind the goal at least twice tonight!!

Smartie
29-12-2018, 11:40 PM
David ****ing Zitelli could take a corner

In my whole time watching football I've not seen corners as effective as his.

roo62
29-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Really?! He crossed the ball straight out the park behind the goal at least twice tonight!!

Not from a corner though.

roo62
29-12-2018, 11:45 PM

Agreed but was suggesting an in-swinging corner situation