PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Quality

Ozyhibby
29-12-2018, 06:29 PM
The team out there played as well as they normally play, we just don’t have the quality in midfield or up front.
Poor summer signings leave stuck at 8th in the league.
Interesting to see if the club show some ambition now and spend some money. We know they have it but no point it sitting in the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tambo
29-12-2018, 06:31 PM
No energy and drive from McGinn, the coolness of Dylan and the creativity from allan then throw in Barker.

What do we have this season in midfield?

Ozyhibby
29-12-2018, 06:36 PM
We had tons of possession tonight but we had absolutely nothing to offer. We created zero all night.

The Captain....
29-12-2018, 06:38 PM
Midfield is torture to watch..very little movement up front. Midfield replacements woefully short of standard required..the league table doesnt lie

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

madhatter
29-12-2018, 06:40 PM
Lack of quality and quantity. Something stinks, higher average attendance than Aberdeen but must have one of the smallest squads in the league.

Horgan and Slivka quality? Don't show it. Kamberi looks like an amateur and Milligan and Maclaren are a waste.

Recruitment has been awful for a while.

A Hi-Bee
29-12-2018, 06:41 PM
We had tons of possession tonight but we had absolutely nothing to offer. We created zero all night.

We had what amounted almost to a reserve side out there this evening, but for a wee bit of luck we would have got something from the game, you need real quality to get past that industrial football they are well known for and quality as I always say costs real money.
We need to invest in the team or stagnate around the middle.

hibsbollah
29-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Hard to argue with that.

It's all about what Dempster does in January. Scott Allan another midfielder and another striker will show intent.

essexhibee
29-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Lack of quality and quantity. Something stinks, higher average attendance than Aberdeen but must have one of the smallest squads in the league.

Horgan and Slivka quality? Don't show it. Kamberi looks like an amateur and Milligan and Maclaren are a waste.

Attendances will drop off a lot now no doubt. Milligan and Maclaren a waste. Hyndman can go aswell.

We need a minor miracle in Jan to save this season.

B.H.F.C
29-12-2018, 06:44 PM

We might get more through the gate than them but our turnover is still substantially lower than theirs.

As for a small squad, I don’t think that’s the case really. Too many are just poor players.

neil7908
29-12-2018, 06:46 PM
We had a lot of injuries but the honest answer is we aren't a very good football team.

Struggling for the goals and no style. It's not fun to watch us at the moment and I don't have much confidence in the manager to turn it around.

Ozyhibby
29-12-2018, 06:46 PM
We might get more through the gate than them but our turnover is still substantially lower than theirs.

As for a small squad, I don’t think that’s the case really. Too many are just poor players.

Going into the season with only 3 strikers was extreme penny pinching.

Juice-Terry
29-12-2018, 06:48 PM
Sack the entire midfield, and Lennon for signing them.

A Hi-Bee
29-12-2018, 06:57 PM
Sack the entire midfield, and Lennon for signing them.

I'd play Lennon and Gary Parker in the midfield.