PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Clancy

SouthMoroccoStu
29-12-2018, 06:33 PM
It’s half time and he’s already set his marker out

Utterly clueless

Consistent hearts fouls go unchecked

Berra all over Flo

Book a hearts player for a deliberate handball in the middle of the park? Nae chance

Naismith diving and then screaming in his face 10 seconds later. Nope no card

Warn a hearts player for persistent fouls, he does it again - no, no card

And the deliberate passback to the keeper picked up....

I’m not blaming him for the scoreline but Clancy is incompetent

hfc rd
29-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Haring handball was a joke. Should have been carded

Callum_62
29-12-2018, 07:31 PM
And the pen on 93 mins.....

Wont see a clearer pull

We need to be wiser tho, why Hyndeman doesnt just fall there i dont know

I said that countless times today with defenders all over us- go down ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottie
29-12-2018, 07:32 PM

Wont see a clearer pull

Staring right at it as well. No excuse he was shocking ref tonight again.

Blaster
29-12-2018, 07:39 PM
Let’s blame the ref for our crap performance

A Hi-Bee
29-12-2018, 07:42 PM

I dont blame the ref for that defeat against our reserve side but he is still a cheating ****.

Callum_62
29-12-2018, 07:45 PM

Yeah coz a poor performance and a poor ref cant co-exist

leithsansiro
29-12-2018, 07:47 PM
His decisions were fine, by and large. The Hibs defence let Naismith away with it rather than actually fronting up. Too often our defence and midfield looked scared, nothing to do with the ref.

Jones28
29-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Hibs were ***** > ref was *****

leggeto
29-12-2018, 07:49 PM
Never gave him a though tbh.
The wonder goal was the difference.
Let's not blame others for inept performance :(

cabbage_88
29-12-2018, 07:59 PM
A thread blaming the ref for tonight? Embarrassing

SouthMoroccoStu
29-12-2018, 08:01 PM
Genuinely can’t believe some on here think Clancy’s performance was fine

Same stuff I’ve received from my hearts mate. He thought the ref was fine - tells you all you need to know.

Were we good enough? No

Was the ref good? Absolutely not

BlackSheep
29-12-2018, 08:17 PM
A thread blaming the ref for tonight? Embarrassing
Embarrassing is what should be used to describe the state of officials in Scotland.

Taking the ref’s performance into account we didn’t dersenve to win, but neither did we deserve to lose.

If the incompetence of the officials was taken out of a game like that and the game was refereed appropriately then it would have been a completely different game... I’m not saying we would have won but there would certainly been less frustration.

Golden Bear
29-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Ref got pass marks, we didn't.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Have a long look at hibs performance before the referee .

And there are other threads to discuss such points

No one is solely blaming the ref for the defeat but him and his officials were contributing factors

Hibs weren’t good enough but Clancy was shocking

cabbage_88
29-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Embarrassing is what should be used to describe the state of officials in Scotland.

Taking the ref’s performance into account we didn’t dersenve to win, but neither did we deserve to lose.

If the incompetence of the officials was taken out of a game like that and the game was refereed appropriately then it would have been a completely different game... I’m not saying we would have won but there would certainly been less frustration.

The referees are dreadful every week, for near enough every team in the league, get over it. There's no doubt that the standard of refereeing in Scottish football is abysmal but to blame the referee for tonight is straw clutching of the highest order

bigwheel
29-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Didn’t think the ref had a bad game tbh...let the match flow...only material decision questionable was the possible late penalty for us...but not sure his view of it and Hyndman doesn’t complain.

percy veer
29-12-2018, 08:51 PM
We really need to start playing them at their own game , crying out for mcgregor up front earlier , need a big cf who puts himself about rather than lazy and mouseheart up top

gaz1875
29-12-2018, 09:14 PM

Wont see a clearer pull

We need to be wiser tho, why Hyndeman doesnt just fall there i dont know

I said that countless times today with defenders all over us- go down ffs

I said exactly the same, clear pull back, should have dropped down or milked it.

kaimendhibs
29-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Let’s blame the ref for our crap performanceSo it wasn't a penalty then?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Frazerbob
29-12-2018, 09:47 PM
Probably the best performance I’ve seen from Clancy....which tells you all you need to know about the clown.

thebakerboy
29-12-2018, 09:50 PM
In my opinion Clancy seemed to be making up the rules as he went along and the general rules like yellow for deliberate hand ball , diving and repeated fouling even after a warning were not used except in one instance and it was, surprise surprise , a Hearts player. I thought they were the biggest bunch of cheats , divers and thugs I have seen all season and Naismith is the leader and on another day could have 3 or 4 yellow cards for his antics but Clancy was the cause as he had the whistle. I DO NOT BLAME CLANCY FOR THE DEFEAT BUT HE DIDNT HELP. I do blame Neil Lennon because if he thinks its the strikers that are the problem and not the midfield I do not know what he is seeing.

Connollys11
29-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Thought his performance was decent tonight compared to beatons today. Never booked anyone till like the 60th minute. Kept the game flowing. No complaints regarding Clancy.

Rumble de Thump
29-12-2018, 10:09 PM
The fact some people are giving the ref credit for "keeping the game flowing" tells you all you need to know. Hearts have no interest in playing football. They foul, the hack, they dive, they play dirty. Today they got a hit and hope goal and offered nothing else. But Hearts fans will take the win and slag Hibs.

SirDavidsNapper
30-12-2018, 12:03 AM
It’s half time and he’s already set his marker out

Utterly clueless

Consistent hearts fouls go unchecked

Berra all over Flo

Book a hearts player for a deliberate handball in the middle of the park? Nae chance

Naismith diving and then screaming in his face 10 seconds later. Nope no card

Warn a hearts player for persistent fouls, he does it again - no, no card

And the deliberate passback to the keeper picked up....

I’m not blaming him for the scoreline but Clancy is incompetent

Shut up. We were pish. Not the referees fault we've won twice in thirteen games.

givescotlandfreedom
30-12-2018, 02:11 AM
The ref was absolutely honking. The fact we weren't at our best shouldn't detract from that.

matty_f
30-12-2018, 02:30 AM
The ref was absolutely honking. The fact we weren't at our best shouldn't detract from that.

I thought he did ok, should have given a penalty right at the end, and Naismith has clearly borrowed Shinnie's booking-immunity cloak for the evening, but I don't think the ref had too much to do.

Tyler Durden
30-12-2018, 03:18 AM
I thought he did ok, should have given a penalty right at the end, and Naismith has clearly borrowed Shinnie's booking-immunity cloak for the evening, but I don't think the ref had too much to do.

So he should’ve gave a decision to change the game? But apart from that was ok.

Hibs were poor but come on man! The Haring handball was a summary of Scottish refs who decide when to apply the rules based on their own preferences rather than any regard for the rule of the game

jimmyboco#1
30-12-2018, 03:40 AM
To any of the people who think that refereeing performance was ok. You clearly don't have a clue about football. End of. He was Terrible.

SouthMoroccoStu
30-12-2018, 06:48 AM
Shut up. We were pish. Not the referees fault we've won twice in thirteen games.

Shut up? Great counter argument.

Since you replied to my post, you will have seen I stated I didn’t blame Clancy for the scoreline

But for all the points I stated, based on his performance in the first half, Clancy is incompetent

SouthMoroccoStu
30-12-2018, 06:54 AM
How did Clancy take off our only attacking threatHorgan off for another powder puff midfielder.

What is this point related to?

Where did I say Clancy was responsible for hibs play or tactics

This thread is related to Clancys refereeing performance

No one has said Hibs were brilliant and it’s all Clancys fault we lost because that’s simply not true

Hibs can play poorly and the ref can have a bad game - it’s not one or the other

When replying, at least try to make it related to the original message

BlackSheep
30-12-2018, 08:09 AM
The referees are dreadful every week, for near enough every team in the league, get over it. There's no doubt that the standard of refereeing in Scottish football is abysmal but to blame the referee for tonight is straw clutching of the highest order

At no point did I point the finger at the ref for the result tonight, he didn’t directly influence the score line... but his poor performance did change the game for both sides.

I consistently argue that win, lose or draw the state of the officials in our game is terrible.

Every team will agree I’m sure.

It’s the odd seemingly innocuous free kick we don’t get or offside that never was that could change the outcome of a game, yet week in and week out the game suffers through incompetence.

In any other line of work these muppets would have had their P45s long ago!

Eyrie
30-12-2018, 10:40 AM
Clancy had an OK game, and the only real error was not booking Haring for blatant handball.

As regards our penalty claim, if that had been given at the other end we'd be raging and rightly so. I still claimed for it at the time though!

hibbysam
30-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Clancy had an OK game, and the only real error was not booking Haring for blatant handball.

As regards our penalty claim, if that had been given at the other end we'd be raging and rightly so. I still claimed for it at the time though!

You think? He had a hold of Hyndmans top for a number of seconds, clear as day right in front of the referee. It’s a foul, it’s inside the box, therefore it’s a penalty.

macca70
30-12-2018, 11:09 AM
As a team though, we are so Naiave, we are not street wise at all!!

When we win a free kick we should not be letting hearts players get involved to pick up the ball. When we concede a free kick and we’re chasing the game, we should be getting that ball back to the spot of the free kick ASAP so we don’t give them the opportunity to take the pee out of us. There was 1 point where they had a free kick on the edge of our box in 2nd half.

Their goalie is just standing with the ball at the oppositite end of the Park. He then just drops the ball down and it then takes an age to get the ball back up the length of the park and the free kick seemed to take forever to be taken. We should be wise to all this rubbish going on around us and putting pressure on the referee to do something about it.

Instead we just go through the motions like naiave wee school boy and get bullied and let Naismith/Berra ref the game!!

CockneyRebel
30-12-2018, 11:28 AM

What about when he gave a free kick to hibs and Naismith held the ball away from (I think Hanlon), the ref was right there next to him and told him to give the ball to Hanlon. He pretended to hand it over then pulled it back and hung onto it. The ref repeated his instruction and Naismith repeated his antics. The ref told him again (that's THREE times) and he did the same yet again. He finally dropped the ball and sauntered away. All his pals back in defensive positions and no quick free kick for Hibs - job done, ref cack.

You claimed for the penalty along with most folk at the game because it was a foul on Hyndman and right in front of the ref. He was trying to run with the ball and was held back. They do give pens for shirt pulling in the box so why was this one ignored? I am not blaming the ref for our poor display but I am blaming him for his poor display which cost us a deserved draw.

Chorley Hibee
30-12-2018, 08:09 PM
Just watched the highlights (if you can call them that) of the game on BBC website.

How Clancy hasn't given a penalty for that foul on Hyndman at the end is beyond me. He couldn't be any further than a few yards away from the incident and his sight is completely unhindered.

Surprised that Lennon wasn't more vocal about it in his interview. I wonder if Levein, and his constant moaning regards officials beforehand, has put pressure on the referee.

Crab apple
30-12-2018, 08:15 PM

When we win a free kick we should not be letting hearts players get involved to pick up the ball. When we concede a free kick and we’re chasing the game, we should be getting that ball back to the spot of the free kick ASAP so we don’t give them the opportunity to take the pee out of us. There was 1 point where they had a free kick on the edge of our box in 2nd half.

Their goalie is just standing with the ball at the oppositite end of the Park. He then just drops the ball down and it then takes an age to get the ball back up the length of the park and the free kick seemed to take forever to be taken. We should be wise to all this rubbish going on around us and putting pressure on the referee to do something about it.

Instead we just go through the motions like naiave wee school boy and get bullied and let Naismith/Berra ref the game!!

We are missing players who are ‘streetwise’. McGinn gave us that as did Holt before. Aberdeen have shinnie, celtic have Brown and the **** have the two you mention.

angus hibby
30-12-2018, 08:41 PM
You think? He had a hold of Hyndmans top for a number of seconds, clear as day right in front of the referee. It’s a foul, it’s inside the box, therefore it’s a penalty.

As much as I shouted for it, having seen it again it would have been soft. I also think Hearts could have been given a penalty when Clare was booked for diving - Efe’s hand was on his back. As much as Haring should have been booked for handball, so should Hanlon for a late tackle.

kaimendhibs
30-12-2018, 08:44 PM
We are all Hibs supporters on here. So why are so many happy enough to back a crap referee who let the opposition basically do what they want?

calumhibee1
30-12-2018, 09:57 PM
We are all Hibs supporters on here. So why are so many happy enough to back a crap referee who let the opposition basically do what they want?

Because, all bias aside, some of us didn’t think he was that bad? I don’t think the ref even crossed my mind until I read this thread which is a rarity these days.

kaimendhibs
30-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Because, all bias aside, some of us didn’t think he was that bad? I don’t think the ref even crossed my mind until I read this thread which is a rarity these days.Fair enuf

I'm Spartacus
30-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Ref was terrible IMO and that also includes a penalty call for them, such a huge game for the city there should be zero mistakes.

calumhibee1
30-12-2018, 11:44 PM
Ref was terrible IMO and that also includes a penalty call for them, such a huge game for the city there should be zero mistakes.

What was their penalty shout? Genuinely can't remember it. I didn't think ours was a pen either, we'd have been going nuts if a pen got given against us for that.

oldbutdim
31-12-2018, 12:00 AM
What about when he gave a free kick to hibs and Naismith held the ball away from (I think Hanlon), the ref was right there next to him and told him to give the ball to Hanlon. He pretended to hand it over then pulled it back and hung onto it. The ref repeated his instruction and Naismith repeated his antics. The ref told him again (that's THREE times) and he did the same yet again. He finally dropped the ball and sauntered away. All his pals back in defensive positions and no quick free kick for Hibs - job done, ref cack.

You claimed for the penalty along with most folk at the game because it was a foul on Hyndman and right in front of the ref. He was trying to run with the ball and was held back. They do give pens for shirt pulling in the box so why was this one ignored? I am not blaming the ref for our poor display but I am blaming him for his poor display which cost us a deserved draw.

I'm not sure why anyone could think the referee didn't influence the outcome of the game.
Your post is clear and factual.
Naismith was allowed to disrupt the game and do what he wanted without any action being taken, and a clear penalty was denied. Probably because it was in the 93rd minute.
Had it been in the middle of the game and therefore not a definite game changer perhaps it would have been given. Clancy was just trying to avoid making decisions.
I think anyone taking a contrary point of view to the facts you describe above is just at it.

One Day Soon
31-12-2018, 12:06 AM
I'm not sure why anyone could think the referee didn't influence the outcome of the game.
Your post is clear and factual.
Naismith was allowed to disrupt the game and do what he wanted without any action being taken, and a clear penalty was denied. Probably because it was in the 93rd minute.
Had it been in the middle of the game and therefore not a definite game changer perhaps it would have been given. Clancy was just trying to avoid making decisions.
I think anyone taking a contrary point of view to the facts you describe above is just at it.

I agree. He was exactly as crap as I expected and once again a fouling, time wasting team got away with plenty and the referee made all the easy decisions and none of the hard ones.

Eyrie
31-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Just watched the highlights (if you can call them that) of the game on BBC website.

How Clancy hasn't given a penalty for that foul on Hyndman at the end is beyond me. He couldn't be any further than a few yards away from the incident and his sight is completely unhindered.
So you and many others on this thread would have accepted that being given as a penalty against us?

Surprised that Lennon wasn't more vocal about it in his interview. I wonder if Levein, and his constant moaning regards officials beforehand, has put pressure on the referee.
Or maybe Lennon saw it the same way that some of us did - a soft claim.

hibbysam
31-12-2018, 11:20 AM
So you and many others on this thread would have accepted that being given as a penalty against us?

Or maybe Lennon saw it the same way that some of us did - a soft claim.

You cannot grab someone’s shirt and prevent him moving forward and continue to hold it for 3/4 seconds, hyndmans top was nearly up at his head. Clear as day, a foul, and inside the box, meaning a penalty. You could have absolutely no complaints about it being given against you. If that’s in the middle of the park you get a foul 10 times out of 10.

Danderhall Hibs
31-12-2018, 11:57 AM
The referees have set the unofficial rule about it only being a foul when the player falls over. It encourages diving but they prefer it that way.

matty_f
31-12-2018, 12:19 PM
The referees have set the unofficial rule about it only being a foul when the player falls over. It encourages diving but they prefer it that way.

Hyndman should have gone down then.

If refs want to cut out diving they need to start giving penalties for incidents like that.

oldbutdim
31-12-2018, 12:24 PM

If refs want to cut out diving they need to start giving penalties for incidents like that.

Correct. All this 'give the referee a decision to make' smacks of Andy Walkerisms.

Danderhall Hibs
31-12-2018, 01:21 PM

Totally agree but while they won’t we need to play the rules.

Danderhall Hibs
31-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Correct. All this 'give the referee a decision to make' smacks of Andy Walkerisms.

It might go against the grain to say this but he’s right - the ref won’t give a foul unless a player falls over.

SunshineOnLeith
31-12-2018, 01:25 PM

Pretty sure the people letting the opposition basically do what they want were wearing green on Saturday.

kaimendhibs
31-12-2018, 01:42 PM
Really? Who?

Killiehibbie
31-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Pretty sure the people letting the opposition basically do what they want were wearing green on Saturday.
The ref is there to ensure fair play, if he doesn't penalise blatant foul play he's the one letting cheating players do what they want.

hibstag
31-12-2018, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=macca70;5647165]As a team though, we are so Naiave, we are not street wise at all!!

Instead we just go through the motions like naiave wee school boy and get bullied and let Naismith/Berra ref the game!![/QUOTE
I agree What about the orchestrated injury when they had two down. They diverted the refs attention to the first one then some one came on to treat the other quickly without permission. Then he refused to leave pitch when asked holding play up further. A real example of breaking up our momentum without actually playing football

CockneyRebel
31-12-2018, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=Eyrie;5648511]So you and many others on this thread would have accepted that being given as a penalty against us?

Yes - I would have accepted it as it was a foul in the box. I wouldn't have called the ref for it, I would have called our defender for it.

emerald green
31-12-2018, 05:57 PM
I've just realised that Kevin Clancy was the referee. I thought it was Naismith.

Connollys11
31-12-2018, 06:10 PM
It was never a penalty in a million years. I would've been raging if that had been given up the other end. Some folk on here are just bad losers and can't accept we were beat fair and square. Clancy was decent compared to previous games. The truth of the matter is we were bang average. Folk need to remember it's a derby the guy was refereeing he's obviously going to let players off with more than usual I.e. Steven naismith because of the intensity of the atmosphere.

emerald green
31-12-2018, 06:20 PM
It was never a penalty in a million years. I would've been raging if that had been given up the other end. Some folk on here are just bad losers and can't accept we were beat fair and square. Clancy was decent compared to previous games. The truth of the matter is we were bang average. Folk need to remember it's a derby the guy was refereeing he's obviously going to let players off with more than usual I.e. Steven naismith because of the intensity of the atmosphere.

Nope. The referee is there to officiate according to the rules fairly and impartially. It's not his job to "let players off with more than usual" (whatever that means) "because of the intensity of the atmosphere" (whatever that means).

It doesn't matter that it's a derby. There's nothing in the football rule book which says that the rules are different due to the match happening to be a local derby.

Connollys11
31-12-2018, 06:26 PM
Nope. The referee is there to officiate according to the rules fairly and impartially. It's not his job to "let players off with more than usual" (whatever that means) "because of the intensity of the atmosphere" (whatever that means).

It doesn't matter that it's a derby. There's nothing in the football rule book which says that the rules are different due to the match happening to be a local derby.

Referees are there to manage the game they don't walk about with a rule book unfortunately mate. That's why they don't brand yellow cards for yellow card offences straight away as there would literally be 4 or 5 sending offs every game if they followed the rule book.

emerald green
31-12-2018, 06:32 PM
Referees are there to manage the game they don't walk about with a rule book unfortunately mate. That's why they don't brand yellow cards for yellow card offences straight away as there would literally be 4 or 5 sending offs every game if they followed the rule book.

They are supposed to be there to officiate and apply the rules of the game fairly and impartially. They all know the rules and don't need to carry a rule book in their pocket.

If they applied the rules properly, players and their coaches would soon get the message, and there would be a lot less dissent, gamesmanship and blatant cheating in our game.

Connollys11
31-12-2018, 06:43 PM
They are supposed to be there to officiate and apply the rules of the game fairly and impartially. They all know the rules and don't need to carry a rule book in their pocket.

If they applied the rules properly, players and their coaches would soon get the message, and there would be a lot less dissent, gamesmanship and blatant cheating in our game.

It's the hardest job in football like I genuinely have sympathy for them. What you're saying is true bud but it's just not reality. If they applied the rules to the game there would be no one left on the park. Cheating is sadly always going to be apart of our game atm until we hopefully get VAR! Once we have that then all cheating will cease to exist.

emerald green
31-12-2018, 06:53 PM
It's the hardest job in football like I genuinely have sympathy for them. What you're saying is true bud but it's just not reality. If they applied the rules to the game there would be no one left on the park. Cheating is sadly always going to be apart of our game atm until we hopefully get VAR! Once we have that then all cheating will cease to exist.

VAR is not going to stop cheating (unless it's diving for penalties), gamesmanship, and time wasting - e.g. kicking the ball away preventing free kicks being taken, not moving away to allow free kicks to be taken, goalkeepers taking an eternity to get the ball back into play, players (like Naismith) harassing referees every time a decision goes against him or his team. Stuff like that. I could go on, but won't bother.

VAR, as far as I understand it, will only be used for major decisions like whether or not a goal or penalty should/should not be given. It won't completely eliminate cheating IMO.

Connollys11
31-12-2018, 06:56 PM
VAR is not going to stop cheating (unless it's diving for penalties), gamesmanship, and time wasting - e.g. kicking the ball away preventing free kicks being taken, not moving away to allow free kicks to be taken, goalkeepers taking an eternity to get the ball back into play, players (like Naismith) harassing referees every time a decision goes against him or his team. Stuff like that. I could go on, but won't bother.

VAR, as far as I understand it, will only be used for major decisions like whether or not a goal or penalty should/should not be given. It won't completely eliminate cheating IMO.

Very true indeed mate. It's such a hard game to manage now. But at least it'll prevent soft to non penalties been given there's nothing worse than when that happens.

kaimendhibs
31-12-2018, 07:01 PM
It was never a penalty in a million years. I would've been raging if that had been given up the other end. Some folk on here are just bad losers and can't accept we were beat fair and square. Clancy was decent compared to previous games. The truth of the matter is we were bang average. Folk need to remember it's a derby the guy was refereeing he's obviously going to let players off with more than usual I.e. Steven naismith because of the intensity of the atmosphere.Okay then keV[emoji106][emoji106]

Connollys11
31-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Okay then keV[emoji106][emoji106]

Kev 😂😂

kaimendhibs
31-12-2018, 07:04 PM
https://youtu.be/94zLkYtIH5M

Connollys11
31-12-2018, 07:07 PM

That's a Belter mate haha

emerald green
31-12-2018, 07:08 PM

:greengrin

kaimendhibs
31-12-2018, 07:11 PM
That's a Belter mate hahaSorry, couldn't resist [emoji106]

Connollys11
31-12-2018, 07:18 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist [emoji106]

Haha top patter mate 👍

SingaporeHibs
31-12-2018, 07:36 PM
Having watched the OF game earlier in the day I became worried by how the ref allowed the game to flow. Normally that would be a positive but I thought the ref let far too much go allowing the physical side of the game to take over. Given how we know Hearts play I was worried and so I thought it turned out. Clancy did exactly the same thing. It was clearly a decision made in advance knowing Sky was showing both games as a double header. They wanted to let the games flow. From early in our game there were times some of our guys had Jambos hanging all over them and the ref played on. It allowed them to bully Flo as one example, He got zero protection from the ref and that was the start of his frustration and he never recovered from it. No excuse for him to have such a poor game but it certainly didn’t help. Some of the decisions to play on were quite frankly ridiculous. The deliberate hand ball in the middle of the pitch should of been a yellow card all day Long, absolutely scandalous given it was right in front of the ref and the free kick was given. I could be here all day if I listed every one. Shouldn’t be surprised, refereeing in Scotland is generally terrible. I don’t think there is cheating but they are totally incompetent

CmoantheHibs
31-12-2018, 11:12 PM

There was a point just after Clare got booked that he ran in front of a free kick(pretty sure it was him) Just wellie the ball off him and he is off.