PDA

View Full Version : Laugh !!! i near on choked

IDHibs
28-12-2018, 05:32 PM
www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/180788-derby-tactics/

Jambo_1874 is especially deluded

BILLYHIBS
28-12-2018, 05:38 PM
www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/180788-derby-tactics/ (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/180788-derby-tactics/)

Jambo_1874 is especially deluded

Comedy Gold

” HIBS tactics will be to kick us off the park as usual!”

:faf:

Smartie
28-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Looking at the teams they're putting in there, we'll need Haring and Djoum to be out.

I can see them murdering us in midfield.

Where's Ross Chisholm when you need him?

Bostonhibby
28-12-2018, 05:47 PM
They're improving in the fair play league all the time.

Dirtiest team in Scotland last season now at the dizzy heights of 8th!

Missing laugherty and had a few other thugs out recently so the lower echelons are still a realistic target.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Here’s Lucy!
28-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Looking at the team's they're putting in there, we'll need Haring and Djoum to be out.

I can see them murdering us in midfield.

Where's Ross Chisholm when you need him?

Probably another smokescreen.

Expect Izpeaku and Souttar to start too!!

BegbieHSC
28-12-2018, 05:49 PM
Evidence of why you shouldn’t marry your first cousin right there.

LustForLeith
28-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Who cares about Hearts and Kickback?

IDHibs
28-12-2018, 06:07 PM

ME.... it amuses me pre and post derby..Only time i look in on it. Hope that's ok by you. Free will and all that

Here’s Lucy!
28-12-2018, 06:18 PM

ME.... it amuses me pre and post derby..Only time i look in on it. Hope that's ok by you. Free will and all that

Well said!

we are hibs
28-12-2018, 06:20 PM

"63 yrs old, neither drunk or on drugs...but i can spot ********s from a mile...simple , you talk *****. As do your aides on here. THIS is a HIBS site in case you haven't noticed."

Wonder who posted this..

IDHibs
28-12-2018, 06:23 PM
"63 yrs old, neither drunk or on drugs...but i can spot ********s from a mile...simple , you talk *****. As do your aides on here. THIS is a HIBS site in case you haven't noticed."

Wonder who posted this..

Erm me?? however the link i posted concerns Hibs and the derby no?? :top marksfor your memory though personally i couldn't be ersed scrolling through old threads just to score points

we are hibs
28-12-2018, 06:29 PM
Erm me?? however the link i posted concerns Hibs and the derby no?? :top marksfor your memory though personally i couldn't be ersed scrolling through old threads just to score points

But you can be arsed to troll through hearts forums

IDHibs
28-12-2018, 06:36 PM
But you can be arsed to troll through hearts forums

What the **** do you know ?? i don't need to justify myself to you. Are you the arbiter of Hibby behaviour ?
I'll read what the **** i want...

SingaporeHibs
28-12-2018, 06:47 PM
Amazed by how little confidence they seem to have in their own team and how very few have any confidence coming into the game tomorrow. Generally seem to be wetting themselves. Brilliant. Let’s give them what they seem to fear, a Hibs team starting at 100mph under the floodlights of a rocking ER. An early goal could see them crack badly if the team have as much confidence as their support.

LustForLeith
28-12-2018, 06:53 PM
No offence but I think the whole ‘looking on Kilcback’ is a bit sad. I don’t care about Hearts, couldn’t be bothered looking through their websites. I have no interest in them. I have barely enough time, effort and energy to concentrate on Hjbs, never mind any other team.’

Then it all goes ‘folk on Kickback are writing about Hibs’ and it reminds me of Jeremy Beedle watching you watching us watching you.

I completely appreciate that by me moaning about people going on about Hearts doing my head in is a bit hypocritical. Free will and that.

Tornadoes70
28-12-2018, 07:04 PM
The only times I browse yamback is when they've been beaten or some other negative occurrence and have a good laugh at their misery. Few do misery like the yams who tend to throw all their toys and then some out of the prams.

Can't be bothered otherwise.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

LustForLeith
28-12-2018, 07:16 PM

When exactly is pre and post derby? There will always be a pre derby and there will always be a post derby. Everything that comes before comes again and all that. Infinite.

Sammy7nil
28-12-2018, 07:17 PM
No offence but I think the whole ‘looking on Kilcback’ is a bit sad. I don’t care about Hearts, couldn’t be bothered looking through their websites. I have no interest in them. I have barely enough time, effort and energy to concentrate on Hjbs, never mind any other team.’

Then it all goes ‘folk on Kickback are writing about Hibs’ and it reminds me of Jeremy Beedle watching you watching us watching you.

I completely appreciate that by me moaning about people going on about Hearts doing my head in is a bit hypocritical. Free will and that.

Think your last four words answer the point, each to their own. If you are not interested don't look.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-12-2018, 07:39 PM
The last time I looked over there was for The Livvy match day thread, comedy gold! 😄

IDHibs
28-12-2018, 08:04 PM
When exactly is pre and post derby? There will always be a pre derby and there will always be a post derby. Everything that comes before comes again and all that. Infinite.

You one of yonder existentialists then? or just a pedant? :wink::wink::wink:

southern hibby
28-12-2018, 08:55 PM
He’ll read what he wants
He’ll read what he wants
And you canny stop him
IDHIBS, he’ll read what he wants.

GGTTH

SirDavidsNapper
28-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Comedy Gold

” HIBS tactics will be to kick us off the park as usual!”

:faf:

Wow. They'll be accusing us of hoofball next

IDHibs
28-12-2018, 09:08 PM
He’ll read what he wants
He’ll read what he wants
And you canny stop him
IDHIBS, he’ll read what he wants.

GGTTH

:not worth :cb

Steve20
28-12-2018, 09:24 PM

You might not care, but other folk do. I read lots of different supporters forums, especially the teams we are about to plays against.

Carheenlea
28-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Not a site I go out my way to look in, but have read a few of the links folk have posted to hilarious matchday threads after derby wins, and the 2016 cup final thread is a modern day comedy classic. I actually feel for fans of clubs who don’t have a city rival, or a fierce and deep rooted rivalry like Hibs and Hearts do. Makes losing all the more painful and winning so much more exhilarating.

LustForLeith
28-12-2018, 10:30 PM
Think your last four words answer the point, each to their own. If you are not interested don't look.

Why the interest though? Every group of supporters have threre own set of fans who could produce unintentional comedy gold. We’re no different.

LustForLeith
28-12-2018, 10:35 PM
You might not care, but other folk do. I read lots of different supporters forums, especially the teams we are about to plays against.

Why though? Geniunely interested.

Is there a plan in place? Before we play a team is there a certain amount of days before you go on to their forum? What if the team has more than one forum? What one do you pick? Do you get registered for them? What angle do you go looking for? Do you dabble in other forums than they may have which are non football related?

I’d love to have enough time to read other teams forums, but I don’t. And even if I had enough time I’d spend it more productive doing something’s else, something I cared about.

Each to their own.

SquashedFrogg
28-12-2018, 10:41 PM

Is there a plan in place? Before we play a team is there a certain amount of days before you go on to their forum? What if the team has more than one forum? What one do you pick? Do you get registered for them? What angle do you go looking for? Do you dabble in other forums than they may have which are non football related?

I’d love to have enough time to read other teams forums, but I don’t. And even if I had enough time I’d spend it more productive doing something’s else, something I cared about.

Each to their own.

What weird post. You say you'd do something more productive and then spend time typing this?

Bizarre.

LustForLeith
28-12-2018, 10:47 PM
What weird post. You say you'd do something more productive and then spend time typing this?

Bizarre.

It took me two minutes!

SquashedFrogg
28-12-2018, 10:54 PM
It took me two minutes!

And that's you being productive. Impressive.

Jack Hackett
28-12-2018, 11:31 PM

Each to their own.

Yet you just had to criticise... aye, ok then.

we are hibs
29-12-2018, 07:26 AM
What the **** do you know ?? i don't need to justify myself to you. Are you the arbiter of Hibby behaviour ?
I'll read what the **** i want...

As long as you don't start threads on hearts fans being racist morons then you will be fine..

Hibernia&Alba
29-12-2018, 08:35 AM
The last time I looked over there was for The Livvy match day thread, comedy gold! 😄

:agree:

Their 5-0 at Livingston is the only time in months I'd taken a look at their forum, and I must say it was worth it. Wonderful levels of meltdown.

CentreLine
29-12-2018, 08:56 AM
I really enjoy when Hibs netters take the trouble to post links to the more extreme stuff on other club forum sites. The the bears thing and hearts thread references have been particularly good of late. Thanks guys, keep digging this stuff up for me, it’s a hoot

WhileTheChief..
29-12-2018, 09:13 AM

So do I.

It’s good to get a feeling about their team, who’s in or out etc.

It’s also good to see your opponents point of view sometimes. Too many on here see things only from a Hibs perspective and are blinkered to everything else.

I enjoy reading what rival fans think about us.

IDHibs
29-12-2018, 10:24 AM
As long as you don't start threads on hearts fans being racist morons then you will be fine..

i'm fine right now :wink: Be even finer (?) at the final whistle this evening :greengrin

surreyhibbie
29-12-2018, 10:42 AM
I have been reading that site for years on and off but to be honest some of the bile and hatred does my nut in so limit my visits to when something interesting happens nowadays.

Or when I am bored ****less...

Captain Trips
29-12-2018, 11:21 AM
Strange as if I am not interested in looking at their site and I opened this thread then I would simply then not open it again let alone comment.

I have had a look at their site I have also been on Amazon and Ebay today as well.

There are plenty of threads on here with Hibs content if that is what and all you require. There are plenty of Hibs discussions that probably do not interest everyone either.