PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MATCHDAY INFO | HIBERNIAN v HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN

RSS Bot
28-12-2018, 03:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9582)

RoYO!
28-12-2018, 04:05 PM
No access from butterfly way for hibs fans. Am I right in thinking that this means the Sainsbury’s cut through is out of action? All access is to the north of the stadium.

JimboHibs
28-12-2018, 04:16 PM
No access from butterfly way for hibs fans. Am I right in thinking that this means the Sainsbury’s cut through is out of action? All access is to the north of the stadium.

Correct.

RoYO!
28-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Spread the word. This will cause a delay for many that use it for people who have less mobility.

Mon_the_cabbage
28-12-2018, 05:01 PM
It was the same at the Rangers game last week. Police refused me access and sent me along Lochend Butterfly Way, around the entire ground to get to the turnstiles at the South End of the West.

Are Hibs fans the only home fans to have so much of our stadium surroundings out of bounds?

hibbyfraelibby
29-12-2018, 09:33 AM

No. You can still use the walk through from Sainsbury and round to the top of St Clair Street, you can also access from the West via Easter Road just not over the Crawford Bridge.

Maybes if the fans from both sides had behaved themselves at the last derby this wouldn't have been required

Sir David Gray
29-12-2018, 10:17 AM
"While we hope you’ve made the most of the festive period there will be zero tolerance to drunkenness..."

Could be quite a small crowd in attendance tonight.