PDA

View Full Version : Display In Famous Five Stand

Since1875Hibs
28-12-2018, 02:21 PM
https://i.ibb.co/TYSYTLf/4-CFB5-DF4-9-F1-A-408-F-A0-B5-DCB7-E28-E47-B2.jpg (https://ibb.co/n6v60CG)

Ozzy1875
28-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Is there a March planned for tomorrow?

JohnMcM
28-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Is there a March planned for tomorrow?

No. It won't be here until February ends.

:flag:

Mick O'Rourke
28-12-2018, 03:13 PM
No. It won't be here until February ends.

Post of the month

Lancs Harp
28-12-2018, 03:15 PM
I'm in the East tomorrow, I will actually get to see it as oppose to participate in it. :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
28-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Asking me to be in my seat before the players come out is a big demand of me, as the folk I always annoy by arriving a minute into the game will tell you :greengrin

However, on this occasion I am prepared to make the sacrifice … it had better be worth it :cb

houstonhibbee
28-12-2018, 04:20 PM
https://i.ibb.co/TYSYTLf/4-CFB5-DF4-9-F1-A-408-F-A0-B5-DCB7-E28-E47-B2.jpg (https://ibb.co/n6v60CG)
And will the several hundred in the lower FF that have no intention of turning up,please re sell their seats to someone that will.......

NAE NOOKIE
28-12-2018, 04:22 PM
And will the several hundred in the lower FF that have no intention of turning up,please re sell their seats to someone that will.......

Amen :aok:

hibee-boys
28-12-2018, 04:27 PM

Isn't the problem that hibs are not allowing kids tickets to be upgraded? Some parents won't be keen to take young kids along to this one.

Hibeesmad
28-12-2018, 04:36 PM
Isn't the problem that hibs are not allowing kids tickets to be upgraded? Some parents won't be keen to take young kids along to this one.

If Hibs are not allowing kids tickets to be upgraded and parents don’t want to take kids along then give the ticket to a fellow family member or friend, even if they are an adult. More bums on seats the better

Fuzzywuzzy
28-12-2018, 04:49 PM
They had the stewards watching the lights on the turnstiles for a bit watching to make sure adults weren't using kids tickets.

flash
28-12-2018, 04:57 PM

School holidays. Biggest match of season. Whyever not?

cabbageandribs1875
28-12-2018, 05:03 PM
If Hibs are not allowing kids tickets to be upgraded and parents don’t want to take kids along then give the ticket to a fellow family member or friend, even if they are an adult. More bums on seats the better

would a certain colour of light not shine for a supposed kid entering :dunno: i'd be far too embarrassed if a steward noticed i wasn't a kid and started questioning me and quite rightly chuckin me out

Hibeesmad
28-12-2018, 05:23 PM
would a certain colour of light not shine for a supposed kid entering :dunno: i'd be far too embarrassed if a steward noticed i wasn't a kid and started questioning me and quite rightly chuckin me out

I’m not too sure what the situation is with the lights, I thought turnstiles were just split into certain age groups

weecounty hibby
28-12-2018, 07:46 PM
I’m not too sure what the situation is with the lights, I thought turnstiles were just split into certain age groups

There are definitely different coloured lights that flash depending on whether a full paying ticket or a concession is used. It's a bit crap that Hibs won't sell on unused kids seats in the FF lower.

JXM73
28-12-2018, 07:57 PM
There are definitely different coloured lights that flash depending on whether a full paying ticket or a concession is used. It's a bit crap that Hibs won't sell on unused kids seats in the FF lower.

Normally i would agree but the piss take that's going on in FF lower needs sorting out... nae sympathy if someone gets caught n turfed out, I'd even go as far to cancel the ticket it was bought on...

CMurdoch
28-12-2018, 07:59 PM

???
I could understand if it was at Tynecastle but at Easter Road tomorrow, Hibs kids will be separated by the whole length of the pitch from the Hearts supporters.

Hibernian32
28-12-2018, 08:47 PM
I counted 3 lights above the turnstiles, we have student tickets, OAP , concession & adult.
4 ticket types with 3 lights available I smell bull*****

Onceinawhile
28-12-2018, 09:07 PM
???
I could understand if it was at Tynecastle but at Easter Road tomorrow, Hibs kids will be separated by the whole length of the pitch from the Hearts supporters.

It's a Saturday night in the school holidays, a lot of kids (one of mine included) will have other things on. Also, those who live out of town will be getting kids back to bed pretty late.

danhibees1875
28-12-2018, 09:23 PM
I counted 3 lights above the turnstiles, we have student tickets, OAP , concession & adult.

I would guess:
Green - adult
Amber - concession (steward checks they look like a child/student/OAP)
Red - error

Carheenlea
28-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Looking forward to seeing this display - albeit not in the flesh but of the pictures of said display

wearethehibs
29-12-2018, 05:49 AM

End of the day, if there is a ticket not being used and it's not allowed to be upgraded, you may as well chance it.
No way will a steward bother questioning you once you are through the turnstiles.

GGTTH1980
29-12-2018, 06:16 AM
Normally i would agree but the piss take that's going on in FF lower needs sorting out... nae sympathy if someone gets caught n turfed out, I'd even go as far to cancel the ticket it was bought on...

great decision by Hibs....there will be a lot of people in there buying a cheap kids ticket for £25 and only using seat for the derbies.....hopefully frees up more seats for families who want to go.....the joke that is the famous five lower needs to get sorted out.....Hibs have now taken taken steps to solve this problem......well done Hibs

SouthMoroccoStu
29-12-2018, 07:15 AM
I saw a request to help with the set up on Facebook

Sadly can’t find it now!

I find myself free and able to help

Does anyone know the when and where details?

Cheers and GGTTH

nonshinyfinish
29-12-2018, 07:31 AM
I saw a request to help with the set up on Facebook

Sadly can’t find it now!

I find myself free and able to help

Does anyone know the when and where details?

Cheers and GGTTH

Details on this thread: http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?336311-Volunteers-Needed-To-Set-Up-Derby-Display

SouthMoroccoStu
29-12-2018, 07:45 AM
Details on this thread: http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?336311-Volunteers-Needed-To-Set-Up-Derby-Display

Perfect! Cheers mate

Reposting for anyone else available

Hello,

We are looking for some extra hands to help set up the display we have planned for the Derby.

We will be starting 9:30am and hope to be finished by 12:30pm on the basis we get enough volunteers - looking for 20-25 from the wider Hibs community.

There’s no heavy lifting required and it’s suitable for kids if you want to bring them along.

Plan is to meet at 9:30am at clubshop.

If you can help, please post below how many are attending and what time you will arrive.

Thanks as ever,

Since 1875

hibee-boys
29-12-2018, 08:33 AM
School holidays. Biggest match of season. Whyever not?

Later kick off so later home for out of town fans, a large proportion of the crowd will have been on it from lunchtime so hightened emotion (even in the hibs end!) but primarily I think that parents who would normally take their kids to a game are likely to be seeing this as a lads day out....minus the kids!

hibbyfraelibby
29-12-2018, 09:51 AM
The lights are Green for Adult gate released
Amber for Consession gate released but steward monotiring for adults chancing it
Red light gate locks as ticket declined or invalid.

I smell limited understanding.

CropleyWasGod
29-12-2018, 09:56 AM
4 ticket types with 3 lights available I smell bull*****Students and OAPs are concessions

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hibernian32
29-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Students and OAPs are concessions

how is a steward mean to to know the difference between a student and child? You couldn't buy a child ticket and the steward would just assume it's a student, there's a flaw in the system

H18 SFR
29-12-2018, 09:59 AM
The stewards can't insist that you show them your season ticket as it would be a breach of GDPR due to the data it has on it. Use that line.

St Pauli Hibee
29-12-2018, 10:00 AM
What are the chances of a steward pulling you up on this e.g. adult using concession ticket ?? I get the sense that it wouldn't be to much bother and that most stewards would dismiss it due to the hassle it might create.

CropleyWasGod
29-12-2018, 10:17 AM
how is a steward mean to to know the difference between a student and child? You couldn't buy a child ticket and the steward would just assume it's a student, there's a flaw in the systemI was answering your claim that we have 3 lights and 4 types of tickets.

hibbyfraelibby
29-12-2018, 10:23 AM
how is a steward mean to to know the difference between a student and child? You couldn't buy a child ticket and the steward would just assume it's a student, there's a flaw in the system

Students get challenged as do OAPs .I have seen them asked for their metric card or bus pass.

It is all designed to avoid fraud which deprives the nanager of funds for the squad.

CropleyWasGod
29-12-2018, 10:24 AM
The stewards can't insist that you show them your season ticket as it would be a breach of GDPR due to the data it has on it. Use that line.It would be a bull**** line.

Jdawg
29-12-2018, 10:35 AM
The stewards can't insist that you show them your season ticket as it would be a breach of GDPR due to the data it has on it. Use that line.

It’s not a breach of gdpr. ST has terms and conditions, one of which I imagine is to produce it upon request.

Swedish hibee
29-12-2018, 10:58 AM
This is the most depressing thread. I just wanna see the FF display in full effect. Well done everyone who took part today.

JXM73
29-12-2018, 12:00 PM
Any idea what hertz have got planned, smoke bombs n coins?

Well done to those setting up and organising things

Since1875Hibs
29-12-2018, 01:22 PM

Aye, all of the above and more.

Thanks to all that helped us, great effort given what was needing done.

silverhibee
29-12-2018, 01:57 PM

Tatie peelers.

Aim Here
29-12-2018, 02:28 PM
It’s not a breach of gdpr. ST has terms and conditions, one of which I imagine is to produce it upon request.

Even in the unlikely event it constitutes a privacy breach, that just means that the stewards can't force you to show any ID. It doesn't mean they can't kick you out of the ground.

Callum7
29-12-2018, 03:31 PM
Any hints?

Scottie
29-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Wow ******g amazing boys and girls. Best one yet :flag::aok:

StevesFamau5
29-12-2018, 05:29 PM
Gents, take a bow. That is exquisite! Well done to all involved. Hibs class.

GreenNWhiteArmy
29-12-2018, 05:29 PM
👏👏👏

Connollys11
29-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Outstanding once again well in lads

MileHighBees
29-12-2018, 05:32 PM
Screen grab from HibsTV

Time For Heroes
29-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Screen grab from HibsTV

Looks amazing! Well done everyone that played a part in it.

A Hi-Bee
29-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Even in the unlikely event it constitutes a privacy breach, that just means that the stewards can't force you to show any ID. It doesn't mean they can't kick you out of the ground.

Who ****in cares really I thought we were talking about the amazing display on offer before the game, not how many lights or what bloody colour they may be.

pacoluna
29-12-2018, 08:11 PM
I've always said this "Hibs class" preach is a load of pish, never will I use it.

1van Sprou7e
29-12-2018, 08:48 PM
Absolutely embarrassing

Sorry to sound like a negative Nancy but that stuff is incredibly cringeworthy and I don't want our support to be associated with that kind of hubris

Hibeesmad
29-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Loved the display, top marks. Shame the performance didn’t suit

Silversand
29-12-2018, 08:54 PM
From the West Standhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181229/edee27d2ab9820fdd40b7abec164117c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Crab apple
29-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Fantastic. Well done to all involved.

wearethehibs
29-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Absolutely embarrassing

Sorry to sound like a negative Nancy but that stuff is incredibly cringeworthy and I don't want our support to be associated with that kind of hubris

What you on about?

Nakedmanoncrack
29-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Well done those involved, it was about the only thing that went well tonight, only for it to be soured by a pitiful performance on the park & one idiot supporter.

StevesFamau5
29-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Absolutely embarrassing

Absolutely no idea what to say to this..... I have but one question. What is the problem?

The 90+2
29-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Absolutely embarrassing

It was the least embarrassing thing all night. Completely spoiled with actions on and off the pitch mind you.

1van Sprou7e
29-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Absolutely no idea what to say to this..... I have but one question. What is the problem?

Saying "hibs class" is fine on an internet forum or in an ironic way in the pub etc...

But putting on display like that implies that our support is somehow superior to others in terms of morality, which I think is easily falsifiable

Honestly surprised that folk think this is ok or normal

Galahibby
29-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Why would anyone be embarrassed by a quote from one of our all time greats? [emoji2369]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181229/9a02ecfe4b4ae777fbed21a3eff41186.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Loved the display - looked great and well done to all those who put the time and effort into it.

Hopefully we will continue to see more in future. :thumbsup:

StevesFamau5
29-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Saying "hibs class" is fine on an internet forum or in an ironic way in the pub etc...

But putting on display like that implies that our support is somehow superior to others in terms of morality, which I think is easily falsifiable

Totally understand what you said. But seeing as how it has a bit of folklore and history etc doez it not seem relevant as opposed to some generic non hibs message?

Personally I like it and prefer to use hibs class as much as I can to wind up yams etc. Just seems silly to pick at.

SaulGoodman
29-12-2018, 09:39 PM

It’s a ****ing saying.

What about when your username name-sake said he would forever bleed green and white blood? Was he being serious? I hope not.

RoscoHibby
29-12-2018, 09:45 PM

Away n get yourself to ****.

Well played the young team, was class indeed. Nearly fell up the steps in the east looking at it!

1van Sprou7e
29-12-2018, 09:47 PM
It’s a ****ing saying.

What about when your username name-sake said he would forever bleed green and white blood? Was he being serious? I hope not.

Of course not but at least that's not implying some sense of superiority over other clubs

I get that it's not meant to be 100% serious but at the same time it's not exactly an obvious joke is it. Don't want to get into a pointless debate here but i honestly think it was quite cringeworthy and I'd prefer if we avoided that sort of dumb arrogance in future displays

Unless it's clearly in jest, like the natural order one

Chuck Rhoades
29-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Absolutely embarrassing

You find that cringeworthy? Away and get yourself to ****.

Chuck Rhoades
29-12-2018, 10:05 PM

Look, you’ve got a problem clearly. Just send a message pal👍🏻

I'm Spartacus
29-12-2018, 10:06 PM
Massive respect to the display [emoji1360] Well done

Billy Whizz
29-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Great and impactful display. Well done to all who contributed and put it all together

Jones28
29-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Absolutely embarrassing

Tough.

Green Fish
29-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Was in FF Upper and hv seen the pics. Well done to all who organised it. GGTTH and FTH. To those knocking it GTF

gando
29-12-2018, 10:10 PM

Bet Eddie Turnbull was fumin .net wasn’t about so he could post it there...

Deary dear

murray26
29-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Absolutely embarrassing

Have a word with yourself.. kin idiot

Ilovehibs
29-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Display looked "class" boys thanks!

woodyhfc4892
29-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Why would anyone be embarrassed by a quote from one of our all time greats? [emoji2369]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181229/9a02ecfe4b4ae777fbed21a3eff41186.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Absolutely this!! Class display, well done boys 👏🏼

JimBHibees
29-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Great and impactful display. Well done to all who contributed and put it all together

Agree looked fantastic.

Johnny Clash
29-12-2018, 10:26 PM
Brilliant display and the way the banners were unfurled was superb. Well done to all concerned!

Swedish hibee
29-12-2018, 10:38 PM
Of course not but at least that's not implying some sense of superiority over other clubs

I get that it's not meant to be 100% serious but at the same time it's not exactly an obvious joke is it. Don't want to get into a pointless debate here but i honestly think it was quite cringeworthy and I'd prefer if we avoided that sort of dumb arrogance in future displays

Unless it's clearly in jest, like the natural order one

You need to get yourself laid by a good man/woman.

Well done everyone involved- looked fab on tv.

1van Sprou7e
29-12-2018, 10:48 PM
https://youtu.be/psuGclKdD_g

I rest my case ;)

Austinho
29-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Now being ridiculed by the Hearts manager https://twitter.com/jamtarts/status/1079139613539733504?s=21

bigwheel
29-12-2018, 10:55 PM
Now being ridiculed by the Hearts manager https://twitter.com/jamtarts/status/1079139613539733504?s=21

To the victor, the spoils.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SaulGoodman
29-12-2018, 10:56 PM

It’s quite funny tbf

Eyrie
29-12-2018, 10:59 PM
It’s quite funny tbf

It's the closest Levein can get to class.

The 90+2
29-12-2018, 11:00 PM
It’s quite funny tbf

Nah, he’s a ****in prick of a guy. He won his first medal tonight going by his reaction.

GreenCastle
29-12-2018, 11:00 PM

Levein and his players / captain have zero class. You only had to see them after they won the World Cup Final today.

Their club has spent £24 million on a single stand - bumped many businesses for ££ over the years and their fans are basically turning into Rangers part 2.

Cringe at Levein and his empty trophy cabinet :na na:

gando
29-12-2018, 11:04 PM

I rest my case ;)

No case to rest.

On a different subject congratulations on your acting career as a child :D you played the baby so well here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibuLgsVcQUY

Bishop Hibee
29-12-2018, 11:09 PM
Magnificent. Where our support organises, Hearts follow. Glory glory.

we are hibs
29-12-2018, 11:23 PM
I've always said this "Hibs class" preach is a load of pish, never will I use it.

Good for you. No one cares. Away and bore somewhere else with your inane thoughts.

NAE NOOKIE
29-12-2018, 11:36 PM

Brilliant .. almost as impressive as his medal collection :faf:

Chuck Rhoades
30-12-2018, 02:12 AM

matty_f
30-12-2018, 02:28 AM
The display looked great. Well done to those involved.

**** Levein, he'll always have to live with Hearts class being sitting on the bog while his teammates lost the league.

nickwhibs
30-12-2018, 05:27 AM
Showed pictures of the display to some Italian friends and they were very impressed. Looked brilliant and great effort to those involved

Squealing pig
30-12-2018, 06:39 AM
Great display , poor performance 👍 👎

Greenbeard
30-12-2018, 09:03 AM
Door was wide open for this sort of retort if we lost but if there is such a thing as Hibs class, you just take that comment on the chin and rise above it, not descend into vitriol against the man.

we are hibs
30-12-2018, 09:08 AM
Door was wide open for this sort of retort if we lost but if there is such a thing as Hibs class, you just take that comment on the chin and rise above it, not descend into vitriol against the man.

I find it hard to get wound up like levein. Especially considering him and Budge will be wandering about some care home in a few years stinking of pish. Let them have their moment I say.

Chuck Rhoades
30-12-2018, 09:21 AM

He’s clutching at any straw he can find after Natural Order.

JimBHibees
30-12-2018, 09:23 AM
He’s clutching at any straw he can find after Natural Order.

Yep incredibly bitter person who is actually a worse winner than loser. Best to ignore him.

coldingham hibs
30-12-2018, 09:34 AM
Great display, well done everyone involved.

matty_f
30-12-2018, 09:34 AM
I'm warning to Levein, he's a panto villain who plays to his crowd. At least he gives folk something to talk about, same as Lennon.

Hibeesmad
30-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Craig Levein has no trophies

G B Young
30-12-2018, 10:24 AM
Another great display and great credit due to those who regularly put in so much work to create them. Unfortunately, unlike when the last two were unveiled (The Hibs Go Marching On and Natural Order?) we're simply not a good enough team to be inspired by them and Levein finally has something to crow about.

Pretty Boy
30-12-2018, 10:27 AM
Display looks great.

Levein having a bit of a gloat after winning a derby.

I don't like the latter but I have no problem with either. That's football.

Johnny Clash
Every Hibs player saw that terrific display when they walked onto the pitch . It’s an old quote from Eddie Turnbull that underlines the culture at Hibs regards our expectations and what the players should strive to achieve. It didn’t always happen under Eddie either but it still remains our ambition - to show class on and off the pitch.

givescotlandfreedom
Nah, he’s a ****in prick of a guy. He won his first medal tonight going by his reaction.

I would like to express my firm agreement with that statement. A medal-less prick.

SOLGirl
30-12-2018, 10:28 AM
Well done to those involved- looked great!

Perhaps the next home game, a ‘no to racism’ or something giving out the same message might be an idea?

BILLYHIBS
30-12-2018, 10:29 AM
:wtf:

Speaking of panto villains what was Berra doing at the end of the game fist pumping the East?

Hibernia&Alba
30-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Tremendous effort; it looked the business :top marks:thumbsup:

givescotlandfreedom
30-12-2018, 10:31 AM

Speaking of panto villains what was Berra doing at the end of the game fist pumping the East?

Another fanny. Also their (dropped) keeper doing that cringey 5-1 gesture ar half time. He probably hadn't heard of them in 2012.

Hibeewilly
30-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Best display Ive ever seen at a football match......well done to all who made it possible:top marks

hibee_girl
30-12-2018, 11:01 AM

He looked like he was pointing at one person in particular :dunno:

Moulin Yarns
30-12-2018, 11:48 AM

I rest my case ;)

You need to get yourself laid by a good man/woman.

Well done everyone involved- looked fab on tv.

If 1van Sprou7e looks anything like that video, nae chance of getting laid, by anything

Pete
30-12-2018, 12:07 PM
Perhaps the next home game, a ‘no to racism’ or something giving out the same message might be an idea?

So not only has the internet and it’s expert lip readers tried and found this guy guilty, we’re making collective gestures apologising for his crimes.

I honestly give up. 😂

Radium
30-12-2018, 01:59 PM

Did it at Tynecastle last season as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
30-12-2018, 02:16 PM

His carer

pacoluna
30-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Good for you. No one cares. Away and bore somewhere else with your inane thoughts.

Not showing much class there Mr we are Hibs.

GRA
30-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Levein and his players / captain have zero class. You only had to see them after they won the World Cup Final today.

Their club has spent £24 million on a single stand - bumped many businesses for ££ over the years and their fans are basically turning into Rangers part 2.

Cringe at Levein and his empty trophy cabinet :na na:Typical Levein his obsession is getting the better of Hibs, in fact I bet he prefers it to winning medals... not that he would know what that feels like!

Sad thing is his gallery laps it up... says it all he is regarded as a 'legend' with zero honours to his name in a 35 year career!

BullsCloseHibs
30-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Fantastic display lads! What a brilliant effort by all. Way better than anything over Gorgay Way 👍

BullsCloseHibs
30-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Typical Levein his obsession is getting the better of Hibs, in fact I bet he prefers it to winning medals... not that he would know what that feels like!

Sad thing is his gallery laps it up... says it all he is regarded as a 'legend' with zero honours to his name in a 35 year career!

The man is a total bell end and now other managers think that way too.... What does that say about him? Time he has a good look at himself. Utter fud of a man.

One Day Soon
30-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Great display and well done to all behind it. I love when Levein comes out with this stuff, it underlines how small time he is.

You just know that the no medals stuff eats him alive.

I'm Spartacus
30-12-2018, 11:39 PM

Have you never heard this quote before? Hmmmm interesting!!

NAE NOOKIE
30-12-2018, 11:58 PM
Forgot to say …. fantastic display which clearly involved a huge amount of work, well done to everybody involved :aok:

JXM73
31-12-2018, 08:26 AM
How easy would it be for tge banner to be displayed at more home games? Many teams display their badge, saying etc before every game? Sod the cringemongers.. .

G B Young
31-12-2018, 09:06 AM
Great display and well done to all behind it. I love when Levein comes out with this stuff, it underlines how small time he is.

You just know that the no medals stuff eats him alive.

Spot on. Levein won't have a clue it's a quote from Eddie Turnbull and that it sums up the ethos of our club. He'll think it was something similar to the 'Natural Order?' banner and designed as some sort of one-off dig at Hearts.

G B Young
31-12-2018, 09:09 AM
How easy would it be for tge banner to be displayed at more home games? Many teams display their badge, saying etc before every game? Sod the cringemongers.. .

Was going to suggest similar. It strikes me that those who put in all that work should see their efforts recognised for more than just one game. Something like that could work like the 'This is Anfield' sign at Liverpool and, hopefully, inspire the players by reminding them of the type of club they're representing.