PDA

View Full Version : Cordon on Saturday

pentlando
27-12-2018, 09:13 PM
My old man is having to leave during the second half on Saturday. His partner booked the playhouse before the kick off was moved 😂. Does anyone know when the cordon between the North and the West actually goes up?

He's said that if we are on for a memorable win he might just embrace single life!

Moulin Yarns
27-12-2018, 09:16 PM
My old man is having to leave during the second half on Saturday. His partner booked the playhouse before the kick off was moved 😂. Does anyone know when the cordon between the North and the West actually goes up?

He's said that if we are on for a memorable win he might just embrace single life!

He'll need to put on his kinky running shoes to get up the road.

Hermit Crab
27-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Usually between 60 and 75minutes in my experience.

SChibs
27-12-2018, 09:27 PM
I'm sure they'll open the gate in the cordon to let 1 person through if they are leaving before 80 mins. That would be the common sense approach. It would only be a problem if we were hammering them and there was a steady stream of jambos already leaving the stadium

RoYO!
27-12-2018, 10:56 PM
I only just missed it for the rangers game as had to leave early. I left on 83 mins IIRC. From the middle of the east.

They may start it earlier with more away fans I tho?

CMurdoch
28-12-2018, 02:34 AM

What a pain in the arse that is especially given he could normally have left just before 90 minutes and legged it along to the playhouse before 7:30.
Aw for Kinky bits and a quiet life!

HibbyDave
28-12-2018, 07:20 AM
It’s a great show! Went to see it last week.

Moulin Yarns
28-12-2018, 07:58 AM
It’s a great show! Went to see it last week.

Cheers for that,we are going to the last night.