PDA

View Full Version : I didn't see that performance coming

spike220
27-12-2018, 04:27 AM
That was a seriously decent performance we put together at Ibrox. With the resources Rangers have and the way they played at Easter Road I thought we were going to have to play out of our skin to take anything away. 1pt is a very decent return, well done to all the players and coaches for digging out a very good result!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours by the way.

GGTTH

Auckland Hibs
27-12-2018, 04:37 AM
That was a seriously decent performance we put together at Ibrox. With the resources Rangers have and the way they played at Easter Road I thought we were going to have to play out of our skin to take anything away. 1pt is a very decent return, well done to all the players and coaches for digging out a very good result!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours by the way.

GGTTH

Well said.

There's too much doom & gloom around here at the moment.

We beat Celtic and have drawn twice with The Rangers in the past two weeks - everyone at ER deserves some credit for those results.

spike220
27-12-2018, 05:18 AM
Well said.

We beat Celtic and have drawn twice with The Rangers in the past two weeks - everyone at ER deserves some credit for those results.

Hi Auckland Hibs I am just outside Christchurch

Forza Fred
27-12-2018, 05:38 AM
Well said.

We’re Doomed ah tell Ye, doomed😂

IDHibs
27-12-2018, 05:45 AM
We’re Doomed ah tell Ye, doomed😂

The Huns don;t like it up 'em, they don't like it up 'em :shocked:

BILLYHIBS
27-12-2018, 07:14 AM
I must admit I felt a lot more optimistic when I saw the starting line up

A lot more like it HIBS

Borderhibbie76
27-12-2018, 08:25 AM
I must admit I felt a lot more optimistic when I saw the starting line up

A lot more like it HIBSYeah I was fearing the worst today but liked the look of the starting 11...having SDG and Hanlon back is massive just a shame we seem to have lost both Lewy and Porto at same time - pretty much sums up out season with injuries

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

B.H.F.C
27-12-2018, 08:34 AM
I went through expecting to get hammered yesterday.

The players dealt with it well, shut their crowd up early on which helped us stay in the game.

Hanlon gave us a better balance IMO. David Gray will be crucial on Saturday. We need his drive and will to win against that lot so glad he got some minutes yesterday.

Fife-Hibee
27-12-2018, 08:36 AM
It was a game where both teams were poor. I'd be very surprised if The Rangers manage to finish best of the rest this season if that's the best they can muster up at home.

We got a bit of a break and we deserved it. But it wasn't a sparkling performance by any stretch of the imagination. We're still far too lack luster in midfield and look short on ideas going forward.

RIP
27-12-2018, 08:41 AM
The others are players. David and Paul are leaders.

judas
27-12-2018, 09:30 AM
I think we should all go back to the time of caldercock. Fenlon, butcher etc. Those were the days.

Sir David Gray
27-12-2018, 09:49 AM
Give the guys their due, that was a lot better than I thought it would be. The huns didn't play anywhere near as well as they did last week at Easter Road but I thought we hung in well.

We still need improvements in midfield as I don't think we have enough about us to dominate games in midfield but I can't complain about a point at Ibrox, especially with the number of injuries we have right now.

Win on Saturday and we'll only be 2 points off where we were this time last year. If we can pull a few gems out the bag in January then who knows how we might do in the 2nd part of the season.