PDA

View Full Version : Mackie

Navids Numpties
27-12-2018, 12:13 AM
What a player. Pace passing crossing he’s done it all bar score a goal. Excited for this lad.

The Spaceman
27-12-2018, 12:17 AM
Very impressed by him. Strong, fast, can cross a ball. His 360 spin/turn today was also a sublime bit of skill.

jellybean
27-12-2018, 12:43 AM
Totally agree. He has a real desire to win which is exciting.

Northernhibee
27-12-2018, 12:47 AM
The natural successor to one of the greatest Hibees to ever play the game. No small praise.

calumhibee1
27-12-2018, 01:02 AM
His crossing looks very good. Not so sure about the other aspects of his game just yet but he certainly has the build, mobility and crossing/passing ability to be a very decent full back if his defensive capabilities can match them.

hibbysam
27-12-2018, 01:03 AM
But aye, I’m sure I read he wasn’t good enough after one poorish game against Livi.

The 90+2
27-12-2018, 02:05 AM
His crossing looks very good. Not so sure about the other aspects of his game just yet but he certainly has the build, mobility and crossing/passing ability to be a very decent full back if his defensive capabilities can match them.

Nah, he’s got it. Definitely. I just hope he’s used consistently. In and out the team doesn’t and won’t help.

Tornadoes70
27-12-2018, 02:25 AM
Nah, he’s got it. Definitely. I just hope he’s used consistently. In and out the team doesn’t and won’t help.

Seems to have worked so far. Lenny's had him coming on and being very impressive.

WeveGotMcginn
27-12-2018, 10:19 AM
Anyone got a replay of that skill? Thought he was excellent when he came on & what a cross for the goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
27-12-2018, 10:40 AM
Think he could be a cog in the misfiring unbalanced midfield we are looking to replace/ rebuild in January

His two balls (one a flick the other an assist ) to Kamberi versus Celtic added to his cross for Darren versus t Hun immediately spring to mind

Bring on the Hearts!

The Leith Dutch
27-12-2018, 12:19 PM
Think he could be a cog in the misfiring unbalanced midfield we are looking to replace/ rebuild in January

His two balls (one a flick the other an assist ) to Kamberi versus Celtic added to his cross for Darren versus t Hun immediately spring to mind

Bring on the Hearts!

Interested if maybe we don't want wingers but solid left and right midfielders instead?