PDA

View Full Version : A Hibs Christmas

Lancs Harp
23-12-2018, 08:37 PM
So what have you bought or asked for from the Clubs shop? Santa is stopping by tomorrow to pick up :wink:

Im hoping Santa bringing me the green 1875 hoody (quality). My brother i getting a badge and pint glass.

Whats hot and whats not?

Iggy Pope
23-12-2018, 08:49 PM
I see the club shop has doormats in stock.
Not comfortable with this as I’d wipe my feet on any other club crest but dear me, could you?
What next, bog rolls?

Austinho
23-12-2018, 09:08 PM
The knitted Christmas jumper with Easter Road on it is class. The new retro shirts by Copa are quite nice, but the green is a bit too light IMO. The Penguin Book prints are cool.

The Hibernian wine looks really crap, the door mat is rubbish, the t-shirts with the splatters are the worst thing I’ve ever seen the club sell. And a fair amount of tat on there.

LancashireHibby
23-12-2018, 09:17 PM
Other half told me she’d left some money aside to buy something from the Hibs shop when we were up for the Rangers game so picked up a nice quarter-zip tracksuit top. Much cheaper than expected at £25. Would have got a polo as well but there was a lack of ones in large.

Not expecting anything else having got one of the newer tartan scarves for my birthday in November.

H18 SFR
23-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Hibs doormat
Hat
Gloves
Managers type jacket

mca
23-12-2018, 10:14 PM
I see the club shop has doormats in stock.
Not comfortable with this as I’d wipe my feet on any other club crest but dear me, could you?
What next, bog rolls?

Totally Agree.. i would wipe ma feet on the carpet first..

Hibs bog roll could sell quite well in gorgie and make a tidy profit.. that's if they know what bog roll is for yet ??

Doh Rae Me
23-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Hibs doormat aside, the shop is fantastic from a few years ago and I've always been made welcome by the staff there, so merry Christmas the Hibs shop staff, well done, and see you in the new year at the sale!

NAE NOOKIE
23-12-2018, 10:30 PM
Nothing from the Hibs shop, but I always get the calendar from my bro and I've got him a bottle of Eden Mill gin :thumbsup: