PDA

View Full Version : Efe

Jdawg
22-12-2018, 06:51 PM
The only player to drive forward with any intelligence, will to win, and quality.

Pity our midfielders didn’t think of that, hopeless. Milligan - static, Hyndman - touch all over the place, Slivka - poor. Why play a back 3 and Milligan? Lennon very culpable.

He will be off January (Efe) or end of the season if he keeps playing with mediocre players. Most of that team today need to have a word with themselves.

PatHead
22-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Love the man.

Jdawg
22-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Love the man.

He is quality. He starts so much of our play. If he leaves, we will be even worse.

hibsbollah
22-12-2018, 06:59 PM
I said on the match thread our best chance of scoring is from Efe. So obvious that Bogdan was going to restart right hand side to Efe and on to Boyler at every opportunity. It hardly went left all second half.

we are hibs
22-12-2018, 07:00 PM
He usually starts seasons poorly then comes onto a game about a month in. If he had an end product and final pass at the end of those mazy runs he would be in the premier league down south. Certainly lives up boring games like today. I don't think my soul will leave this planet until I see efe Ambrose lift a trophy for us at Hampden before doing backflips all the way back along the m8

LaMotta
22-12-2018, 07:02 PM
I genuinely think he would be fantastic playing just behind the strikers. He's more creative than any of our current midfielders.

wookie70
22-12-2018, 07:04 PM
We lost the goal just after he called for and put gloves on, coincidence. Only joking and I can't believe Efe doesn't have a stream of team looking to buy him. He is superb week in week out in a team that is playing very poorly.

YanYansen
22-12-2018, 07:07 PM
He's about the only player worth watching for skill at ER at the minute. A rare nugget of sweetcorn in the toley that is our last couple of months' performances.

hibee-boys
22-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Says it all when we're reliant on our centre half creating space, wasted in defence.

Jdawg
22-12-2018, 07:11 PM
Says it all when we're reliant on our centre half creating space, wasted in defence.

Or just a non-entity of a midfield. I’d like to have both, Efe and a cracking midfield.

SChibs
22-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Even through our poor spell efe was very good. He must be has frustrated as us with the way the team is playing

Glory Lurker
22-12-2018, 07:16 PM
He’s brilliant. POTY for me so far.

BILLYHIBS
22-12-2018, 07:58 PM
Get him signed!

GreenCastle
22-12-2018, 08:32 PM
Love Efe - player of the season so far for me too.

What a professional.

Played in nearly every game and really looks after himself.

Different level at times and ok maybe makes the occasional mistake but think of all the others around him making numerous mistakes.

Great to watch and definitely one of our main attacking threats which was slightly worrying.

The Harp Awakes
22-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Yup. What a player. Plays the Hibs way. Legend.

Smartie
22-12-2018, 08:42 PM
I don't understand what Efe's poor starts to the season are all about, because once he puts it behind him he goes on to play magnificently. I was hand on heart wanting him dropped, and had him down as the 4th choice CB.

He is head and shoulders above most of our other players at the moment, and his good form is helping Porteous (the only other player whose form is even close to Efe's right now).

We have a few players who will put in the odd storming performance but Efe is managing to do it week in week out.

Form like that MUST attract attention, and I can't imagine the bother we might be in if we hadn't had Efe playing the way he has over the past few months.

calumhibee1
23-12-2018, 09:37 AM
POTY by miles for me. He’s an absolutely outstanding player. Sure when he signed here that people said Schalke had wanted him but he wanted to stay here to become a UK citizen. If it’s true that they wanted him then I’d have to say I’m not surprised. Celtic must be spewing they let him leave.

Nicho87
23-12-2018, 09:42 AM
It’s kind of sad that our centre half is our most skilful . Love efe, love life.