PDA

View Full Version : 2 wins in 11

we are hibs
22-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Regardless of what way you want to look at it it's unacceptable.

Northernhibee
22-12-2018, 04:13 PM
But but but x points behind Hearts etc etc etc

hhibs
22-12-2018, 04:22 PM

That is a telling and a horrible stat,clappers please note.

Yep,no excuse ,we need players in ,amd now .This squad is not up to it,too little done ot incompently donein the summer on recruitment.

As ever, too little too late!

Hibernian Verse
22-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Or 2 wins and 2 draws in 4...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rumble de Thump
22-12-2018, 04:30 PM
Hibs is the only team in the league unbeaten in the past 5 games.

Diclonius
22-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Hibs is the only team in the league unbeaten in the past 5 games.

No. 2 wins in 11 is the bad statistic so we're going with that one.

hhibs
22-12-2018, 04:41 PM
No. 2 wins in 11 on is the bad statistic so we're going with that one.

So,you are quite content then ?

we are hibs
22-12-2018, 04:48 PM
No. 2 wins in 11 on is the bad statistic so we're going with that one.

It's a fact. You obviously think it's acceptable because you have low standards

bawheid
22-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Here they are. Hi guys! 👋

tamig
22-12-2018, 04:50 PM
So,you are quite content then ?

I think what it does is prove you can twist stats and spin them whatever way you like. I’m in the clappers camp of unbeaten in 5 👍

Beefster
22-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Life. Don’t talk to me about life.

hhibs
22-12-2018, 04:57 PM
I think what it does is prove you can twist stats and spin them whatever way you like. I’m in the clappers camp of unbeaten in 5 👍

I will have several pints of what you are drinking sir.

Onion
22-12-2018, 06:21 PM

Was feeling ok until I read that. Horrible.

Jdawg
22-12-2018, 06:25 PM
It’s the performance I’m concerned about.

Dire draw and we were lucky to get it.

wookie70
22-12-2018, 06:30 PM
The main stat is we are 7th in the league (St Johnstone equal on points with 2 games in hand) and we look to be in about the correct position in terms of the quality and desire we have. If we play at a similar level for the next couple of months we might miss out on a few big games and it could cost us in the long run when season tickets come to be renewed. To me there are only 17000 Hibs fans willing to pay if we are doing well. There is more like 8000 who will come regardless. The stakes are very high

erin go bragh
22-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Unbeaten in 4 . Including both cheeks of the Weeg .
My glass half full . Your glass is broken 😜

tonyrougier123
22-12-2018, 07:24 PM
Its poor but we need a couple decent signings to turn it around,no a complete overhaul,we need big efe signed up for a couple years again class act,and a fit davey gray please.and the gaffer to stop tearing in to our top players when his tactics arny delivering against winnable opposition.

One Day Soon
22-12-2018, 09:34 PM

I would agree that the players really should have been taking a long hard look at themselves after the first 7 of those. And the stats say that they have. In the last 4 its been a completely different story. 8 points from 12 with two of those games against the Ugly Sisters and unbeaten at home. Not bad considering the injury list, the previous loss of confidence and the need for two or three signings in January.

In fact the form guide has us in 4th over the last five games. Plenty to be positive about really, for those who want to be.

Jones28
22-12-2018, 09:42 PM
The context here is important. A really poor run was stopped against accies and 4/6 points against the old firm was followed today by a draw against a livi team that, while not pretty, rag-dolled hearts last weekend and deserved their point no matter what anyone says.

It can be twisted any way you like if you take the context away from it.

Pretty Boy
22-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Can we please refrain from calling each other ‘nipples’. Thanks.

**I’m adding this to my things I never thought I’d say/type list**

SRHibs
22-12-2018, 09:46 PM
The context here is important. A really poor run was stopped against accies and 4/6 points against the old firm was followed today by a draw against a livi team that, while not pretty, rag-dolled hearts last weekend and deserved their point no matter what anyone says.

It can be twisted any way you like if you take the context away from it.

Yeah, and that context is what I think makes Lennon's post-game interview even more absurd. Granted, we were pretty rank, but we were still better than a good Livi side, and had the best of the game. To me the past few results are something to build on, and I don't think the extreme negativity from Lennon and on here is necessarily warranted - especially when you factor in the number of changes we made to the side which played Rangers.

Captain Trips
22-12-2018, 09:50 PM
Pretty much nailed on 3pts for us at Ibrox.

Jones28
22-12-2018, 09:51 PM
Yeah, and that context is what I think makes Lennon's post-game interview even more absurd. Granted, we were pretty rank, but we were still better than a good Livi side, and had the best of the game. To me the past few results are something to build on, and I don't think the extreme negativity from Lennon and on here is necessarily warranted - especially when you factor in the number of changes we made to the side which played Rangers.

Absolutely, today was the obvious choice to give some players a rest and let the young boys have a go. I thought they did well and certainly wouldn't say any of them merited the kind of abuse he aimed at Flo.