PDA

View Full Version : Hibs tv

Mango Man
22-12-2018, 01:55 PM
I'm currently in Mexico, will my Hibs TV account work here although it's registered in the UK? Do I have to do anything to change it or will it automatically work? Cheers.

hhibs
22-12-2018, 02:33 PM
I'm currently in Mexico, will my Hibs TV account work here although it's registered in the UK? Do I have to do anything to change it or will it automatically work? Cheers.

You must have the international accoumt to watch,go to the site and see if you can sign up for the shortest time,a month I think ,audio only will work on your existing account.GGTTH

:flag::flag::flag:

KWJ
22-12-2018, 03:01 PM
Anyone else having bother? My "match" option isn't appearing for audio or video.

nonshinyfinish
22-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Anyone else having bother? My "match" option isn't appearing for audio or video.

Have you tried logging out and in again? That often fixes problems like that.

davidgray210516
22-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Mines keeps crashing. Plays for a few seconds then stops again

Hibbyradge
22-12-2018, 03:54 PM

Same here

Phil MaGlass
22-12-2018, 03:58 PM
Other links?

norhfc
22-12-2018, 04:03 PM
Mine is fine here in Bali 🌴🇳🇬😎

Bangkok Hibby
22-12-2018, 05:21 PM

Me too. Dreadful today but I've never quite figured out if its my internet connection or just crap service. It happens a lot so Im choosing to blame Hibs tv as Netflix is fine

hhibs
22-12-2018, 05:29 PM
Hibs tv was fine,suspect those with the problems were watching a *rogue",non hibs tv revenue stream...............so you have not that much to complain about ,do you?

Bangkok Hibby
22-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Hibs tv was fine,suspect those with the problems were watching a *rogue",non hibs tv revenue stream...............so you have not that much to complain about ,do you?

With respect you are talking bollocks.

hhibs
22-12-2018, 05:52 PM
With respect you are talking bollocks.

Nope,pretty sure I am not.

Not saying you, but sure am saying some are.

Oh,thanks for the ever so polite response !

Bangkok Hibby
22-12-2018, 05:58 PM
Nope,pretty sure I am not.

Not saying you, but sure am saying some are.

Oh,thanks for the ever so polite response !

Looks like 4 people on this thread were having trouble today. Do you know us all? What makes you think we dont have fully paid International packages? Come back with any evidence to make you think any of us dont and I'll apologise. Until then I think your talking judgemental bollocks

Mango Man
22-12-2018, 06:03 PM
I didn't end up getting the game, tried about 5 times and there was a problem with the postcode, then sorted that and it said upgrade wasn't correct when it was, then Hibs TV got back to me to say they could give me today's game and they'd change it for me, but it still wouldn't work, it was really annoying, just as well I managed to find a stream somewhere.

hhibs
22-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Looks like 4 people on this thread were having trouble today. Do you know us all? What makes you think we dont have fully paid International packages? Come back with any evidence to make you think any of us dont and I'll apologise. Until then I think your talking judgemental bollocks

Nor do you ,do you?

More than a bit touchy are you not ?

Perhaps you need to chill and have another mehkong cola.

Bangkok Hibby
22-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Nor do you ,do you?

More than a bit touchy are you not ?

Perhaps you need to chill and have another mehkong cola.

What are you on about? Its because I have a paid International subscription that made me annoyed at your quite frankly rude and judgemental comments.
Anyway it's after 1am here so time for a Sang som

hhibs
22-12-2018, 06:22 PM
What are you on about? Its because I have a paid International subscription that made me annoyed at your quite frankly rude and judgemental comments.
Anyway it's after 1am here so time for a Sang som

You were.in my secand post ,due to your response.not accussed,however, please note you are the only party that has taken issue !

Maybe food for thought ?

Bangkok Hibby
22-12-2018, 06:31 PM
You were.in my secand post ,due to your response.not accussed,however, please note you are the only party that has taken issue !

Maybe food for thought ?

Indeed...getting offended on others behalf is a modern disease which I detest.

hhibs
22-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Indeed...getting offended on others behalf is a modern disease which I detest.

Pax,enjoy your night /morn

Bangkok Hibby
22-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Pax,enjoy your night .

👍🏻🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

wookie70
22-12-2018, 06:42 PM
I blame Kamberi

hhibs
22-12-2018, 06:45 PM
I blame Kamberi

Seems that Neil Lennon does too,all a bit baffling.

Tom Hart RIP
22-12-2018, 06:45 PM
Cut out a few times in first half but fine second half zip it it down to a poor internet connection
Commentary from cliff and Keith excellent as alt

andybev1
22-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Ihave been having problems over the past month or so with all of the above problems, i.e a few weeks back qirh the game against st johnston the site would not show a link to the audio. For weeks now the replays have been continuously stoppong and every time i complain for any of these problens it is always on my side. WhenI said this other other day I was told they would would pass it onto the club as they did not deal with content (whatever that means) but noone has been in touch. The site has gone downhill and after about three years I am not continuing my sub. very disapponting.

Peevemor
22-12-2018, 07:33 PM
I wasn't home this afternoon but I watched most of the match on my mobile. I had the sound off but the image/stream was perfect.

I often see folk going mental (on here and on the Hibs TV 'wall') because of streaming issues.

I don't know very much about the workings of the Internet, bandwidth, etc., but if I'm getting a good stream here in France, then surely the output at Hibs TV's end is fine, or am I mistaken?

Mango Man
22-12-2018, 07:49 PM
I find Hibs TV is really good and this was the first time I've tried it internationally and sadly I just couldn't get it working, the Hibs TV team were really good at trying to get me the game but it just wasn't happening.

andybev1
23-12-2018, 11:10 AM
There has surely been a change in the running of thehibstv site. whether it is a software change or a change of company or staff used, which is my guess

Peevemor
23-12-2018, 12:02 PM
In my house I have 4 choices where I watch Hibs TV. Desktop, laptop, mobile & tablet. I could probably use the TV too via my Internet box but I've never tried.

In the past I've had horrendous buffering problems and most of the time I've sorted myself out by simply switching device. At times I had a better stream on my tablet via WiFi than on my desktop which is connected by cable - I've no idea what that's all about!

At other times my Internet connection was obviously crap and I had more success on my mobile on 4G (or even on my laptop using my mobile's 4G).

This season I've had almost no problems whatsoever.

It seems to me that a lot of people are quick to criticise the service and decry the club, when the service is apparently working for the vast majority of users.

Again, does anyone know that if the service isn't working for say 1 user in 20, is there any way that this can be Hibs TV's fault?

Hibbyradge
23-12-2018, 12:16 PM

FilipinoHibs
23-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Cut out a few times in first half but fine second half zip it it down to a poor internet connection
Commentary from cliff and Keith excellent as alt

Is is all down to quality of internet provider you are using. Works great in Singapore once I changed to fibre optic. Patch in Philippines- 4G ok, when hit 3G off on an on. In some remote areas 2G and won't load files.

scotiaf
23-12-2018, 01:24 PM
I have struggled a little of late, a few weeks ago i had it constantly jumping back and cutting off every 2 minutes. Perfect for the rangers game. It kept juming back yesterday but fixed it self quickly so did not impede to much. I suppose the price has went up 30% so you possibly expect it to go smoothly and its frustrating if your sitting down to enjoy the match.

It seems to work better on my iphone that i stream on TV rather than laptop.

sometime better in 4g than wifi, its a little mind boggling sometimes.

Bangkok Hibby
23-12-2018, 02:34 PM
I think its plain that people have problems with Hibs tv one way or another. As I said earlier other streaming sites work perfectly for me. Netflix, Youtube, "other stuff" ☺☺☺😂😂😂
Could there be a problem that isnt being addressed? My knowledge is near zero here but its terribly frustrating

Austinho
23-12-2018, 03:54 PM
In my house I have 4 choices where I watch Hibs TV. Desktop, laptop, mobile & tablet. I could probably use the TV too via my Internet box but I've never tried.

In the past I've had horrendous buffering problems and most of the time I've sorted myself out by simply switching device. At times I had a better stream on my tablet via WiFi than on my desktop which is connected by cable - I've no idea what that's all about!

At other times my Internet connection was obviously crap and I had more success on my mobile on 4G (or even on my laptop using my mobile's 4G).

This season I've had almost no problems whatsoever.

It seems to me that a lot of people are quick to criticise the service and decry the club, when the service is apparently working for the vast majority of users.

Again, does anyone know that if the service isn't working for say 1 user in 20, is there any way that this can be Hibs TV's fault?Try staying up between 2am and 4am to watch a Hibs game only to be greeted with a poor quality Hibs TV stream - you’d be criticising absolutely everyone and everything ;)

Not just the stream speed or quality I’ve had problems with - the commentary for the Celtic game was about 5 seconds in front of the footage - so could hear the goals before we’d even reached the penalty box. Think the Hearts game audio was several seconds behind. One of the games had a horrible buzzing noise all the way through which several users complained about. They seem to struggle particularly with the big games where they borrow the footage from BT Sport/Sky.

In fact, it’s easier to count how many games I’ve not had a problem watching this season. And that’s with streaming through 4G.

Hibbyradge
23-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Try staying up between 2am and 4am to watch a Hibs game only to be greeted with a poor quality Hibs TV stream - you’d be criticising absolutely everyone and everything ;)

Not just the stream speed or quality I’ve had problems with - the commentary for the Celtic game was about 5 seconds in front of the footage - so could hear the goals before we’d even reached the penalty box. Think the Hearts game audio was several seconds behind. One of the games had a horrible buzzing noise all the way through which several users complained about. They seem to struggle particularly with the big games where they borrow the footage from BT Sport/Sky.

In fact, it’s easier to count how many games I’ve not had a problem watching this season. And that’s with streaming through 4G.

How much data does watching with 4g use?

Peevemor
23-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Try staying up between 2am and 4am to watch a Hibs game only to be greeted with a poor quality Hibs TV stream - you’d be criticising absolutely everyone and everything ;)

In fact, it’s easier to count how many games I’ve not had a problem watching this season. And that’s with streaming through 4G.The sound being out of sync is annoying, especially when it's ahead of the video. This was a frequent problem last season and I sent messages to the "studio" a few times. This season it's been a lot better. To be honest, for what I pay I can live with the odd glitch.

The main point I'm making though is that Hibs TV seems to get the blame any time somebody has a crap stream, even when the majority have no problems.