PDA

View Full Version : Sky Sports strikes again

LancashireHibby
21-12-2018, 10:52 PM
Watching the Edinburgh derby special on Sky tonight, their graphics at the end advertised the derby as being January 29th rather than December. Another one to add to Sky’s lazy attitude towards Scottish football.

DavieRoy
21-12-2018, 10:57 PM
BT were at it too last week on Scottish Football Extra giving the wrong league positions on their graphics. Poor all round.

MWHIBBIES
21-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Does it really matter? Probably some daft intern made a mistake. It's Christmas, find something else to do.

monktonharp
21-12-2018, 11:34 PM
Does it really matter? Probably some daft intern made a mistake. It's Christmas, find something else to do.It matters a lot, to some. not so much to others like you. nowt to do with point scoring. principles, high on my agenda buddie.:cb

hibbydog
22-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Does it really matter? Probably some daft intern made a mistake. It's Christmas, find something else to do.

There was also a misplaced apostrophe on one of their graphics. Spoiled my whole Christmas

Eyrie
22-12-2018, 12:52 PM
I didn't see the programme but I'm that annoyed by what I read on here that I phoned Sky to cancel my subscription.

Slightly awkward when the girl asked for my account number and I had to admit I'm not a customer.

Dan Sarf
22-12-2018, 12:54 PM
There was also a misplaced apostrophe on one of their graphics. Spoiled my whole Christmas

Oh no. You've ruined mine now too.

:greengrin

we are hibs
22-12-2018, 12:58 PM

Same could be applied to yourself rather than trying to start arguements with strangers on the internet every day.

Beefster
22-12-2018, 12:59 PM
The fact that folk are using a typo during an Edinburgh Derby Special to prove Sky don’t care about Scottish football is ironic.