PDA

View Full Version : Tom Rogic

Duffys13
21-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Celtic in talks with the Australian Federation about not releasing him until the 1st.
Surely we have to do similar for the 29th for our three?

murray26
21-12-2018, 06:04 PM
Surely if they give Celtc permission they’d give us the same offer..

Billy Whizz
21-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Lennon’s not a fan of the Asian games, as per his Hibs TV interview

Seemingly Hibs understanding is we wouldn’t lose all 3 players for the Hearts game

murray26
21-12-2018, 08:24 PM
There 1st isn’t until the 6th of January no need for us to release our 3 players early.

Forza Fred
21-12-2018, 10:01 PM

Can’t see any of the players from either club getting permission to delay their arrival dates.

We have the opportunity within our own hands to delay the Hearts game but have chosen not to......hope we don’t live to regret that one.

CMurdoch
21-12-2018, 10:07 PM

and for that reason Rogic won't be getting excused

Hibeewilly
21-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Can’t see any of the players from either club getting permission to delay their arrival dates.

We have the opportunity within our own hands to delay the Hearts game but have chosen not to......hope we don’t live to regret that one.
Its a strange one FF considering we play them 3 days after what will be an energy sapping game at Ibrox. I would certainly have delayed the game

calumhibee1
21-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Its a strange one FF considering we play them 3 days after what will be an energy sapping game at Ibrox. I would certainly have delayed the game

People like a derby at this time of year, tickets are sold, it’s at the weekend, all things that fans would possibly grumble about if it was postponed. I can see why they haven’t. I’d certainly have considered it though, like you’ve said we’ve got a tough game away at Ibrox 3 games earlier at the end of a hectic month and potentially a host of players missing.

Springbank
21-12-2018, 10:27 PM
People like a derby at this time of year, tickets are sold, it’s at the weekend, all things that fans would possibly grumble about if it was postponed. I can see why they haven’t. I’d certainly have considered it though, like you’ve said we’ve got a tough game away at Ibrox 3 games earlier at the end of a hectic month and potentially a host of players missing.

Ali true, but .. hearts are shxte and cant sign anyone til jan so skelp them when we can, on 29 Déc :)