PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids question re tickets

Mick O'Rourke
21-12-2018, 01:23 PM
I have 3 grandsons who attend games.
2 are ST s in the East
The eldest goes when he can(work and home permitting)
The eldest will be taking his son aged 6 (going on 7 ,he tells me !!) to the game tomorrow.

The "standard"price for the child is £15 (if bought at ticket window on match day)
However, the website is still advertising the reduced tickets for "Hibs Kids" games.
2 have been played of course.
Tomorrow is a "Hibs Kids" game, then the final one being against Motherwell in March.

So bottom line .......
Can my grandson register/buy his son tickets at the ground tomorrow for the two remaining "Hibs Kids" games at the reduced price?
Or even the "starter pack" which includes 1 game for £1
TIA

PS
The aim is for them both to be STs next season.
Guess who will be landed with that bill !!

GGTTH

JeMeSouviens
21-12-2018, 02:44 PM
I have 3 grandsons who attend games.
2 are ST s in the East
The eldest goes when he can(work and home permitting)
The eldest will be taking his son aged 6 (going on 7 ,he tells me !!) to the game tomorrow.

The "standard"price for the child is £15 (if bought at ticket window on match day)
However, the website is still advertising the reduced tickets for "Hibs Kids" games.
2 have been played of course.
Tomorrow is a "Hibs Kids" game, then the final one being against Motherwell in March.

So bottom line .......
Can my grandson register/buy his son tickets at the ground tomorrow for the two remaining "Hibs Kids" games at the reduced price?
Or even the "starter pack" which includes 1 game for £1
TIA

PS
The aim is for them both to be STs next season.
Guess who will be landed with that bill !!

GGTTH

I think you should be able to but I would get on the phone to the TO to confirm - 661 1875

hibee_girl
21-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Pretty sure Hibs kids tickets need to be bought by 5pm tonight

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-12-2018, 03:19 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9556

Mick O'Rourke
21-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Thanks for replies
I saw the link and thought that was for existing members.
Tried calling but no reply !
Will just purchase regular priced tickets.
Or i will do my Santa and tell my grandson to get "half season" STs now his weekends might be free

GGTTH

Stantons Angel
21-12-2018, 03:57 PM
my understanding of it is that to qualify for the Hibs Kids priced tickets you need to be a member of the Hibs Kids first.

the website says that you can still join for this season at the price quoted plus paying the £5 for the ticket?

so either way you will have to pay basically the same amount as the full priced onw.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Mick O'Rourke
21-12-2018, 04:11 PM
my understanding of it is that to qualify for the Hibs Kids priced tickets you need to be a member of the Hibs Kids first.

the website says that you can still join for this season at the price quoted plus paying the £5 for the ticket?

so either way you will have to pay basically the same amount as the full priced onw.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Yes SA, very helpful, and that is how i read it.
Of course, he would be a new member.
See how it pans out tomorrow on the options available
Signing up would get him the Motherwell game included.

My grandson(along with my great grandson!) plan to go down about 11am, as they will likely pop into the shop, then the Hibs Club for a pie and juice !!

He is a typical O'Rourke
Leaving things to the last minute !