PDA

View Full Version : Marciano

hibee_girl
19-12-2018, 10:05 PM
Any word on his injury?

We must have the worst luck for injuries this season!

B.H.F.C
19-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Another muscle injury. Lennon seemed to be questioning why we are getting so many injuries in his interview I thought.

wookie70
19-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Lennon said calf injury. If we were going to pick up another injury that was the best one we could have as we have great cover between the sticks

Stuart93
19-12-2018, 10:49 PM
Lennon didn’t seem to be too happy with him when he was going off

CMurdoch
20-12-2018, 12:21 AM

He could only be annoyed at Rocky if he didn't think he was warmed up enough before the match started and thus had contributed to the injuries occurrence
Suspect he was just frustrated.

truehibernian
20-12-2018, 12:27 AM

Certain players seem to take 'injury' to a new level, maybe that's why :cb not convinced it wasn't something he could have easily played through...........bit like after his finger injury when he could have played after it :agree: I think NL thinks some need to toughen up and he is 100% correct.

Allant1981
20-12-2018, 06:18 AM
Certain players seem to take 'injury' to a new level, maybe that's why :cb not convinced it wasn't something he could have easily played through...........bit like after his finger injury when he could have played after it :agree: I think NL thinks some need to toughen up and he is 100% correct.

Have you ever pulled or tweaked a muscle, very difficult to make sudden movements so would have been ridiculous for him to stay on if he has done something, might have cost us the game

cam75
20-12-2018, 06:35 AM
Have you ever pulled or tweaked a muscle, very difficult to make sudden movements so would have been ridiculous for him to stay on if he has done something, might have cost us the game
He looked gutted you, could see from his actions that he pulled something,
Glad We have 2 class keepers and a steady number 3 waiting 👍

Beefster
20-12-2018, 06:45 AM

Away you go.

Callum_62
20-12-2018, 07:00 AM

The finger injury which required surgery?

Total nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frazerbob
20-12-2018, 07:55 AM
certain players seem to take 'injury' to a new level, maybe that's why :cb not convinced it wasn't something he could have easily played through...........bit like after his finger injury when he could have played after it :agree: I think nl thinks some need to toughen up and he is 100% correct.

ffs

BullsCloseHibs
20-12-2018, 10:15 AM
He really should visit the wailing wall more :wink:

green with envy
20-12-2018, 10:29 AM

Are you for real?

Sir David Gray
20-12-2018, 10:53 AM

Incredible.

Onceinawhile
20-12-2018, 10:56 AM

The finger injury that he played through for a number of months at the end of alst season doing more damage that resulted in him being out for longer than necessary? Or a different one?

SChibs
20-12-2018, 10:58 AM

Has to be a wind up