PDA

View Full Version : Livingston game could see us moving on up

worcesterhibby
19-12-2018, 10:09 PM
If we beat Livi, If hearts get beat by Aberdeen and St Johnstone lose at Ibrox at the weekend, All of which are likely we will jump three places to fifth and be above The Jambos.

That's gotta be a massive incentive for the team to dig out another result.

Gatecrasher
19-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Aberdeen have a shocking record against hearts.

Keith_M
19-12-2018, 10:10 PM
If we beat Livi, If hearts get beat by Aberdeen and St Johnstone lose at Ibrox at the weekend, All of which are likely we will jump three places to fifth and be above The Jambos.

Actually, if St Johnstone draw and Hibs win, we'd still move up two places.

Steve20
19-12-2018, 10:12 PM
We better improve from tonight.

Play like we did on Sunday and we’ll beat Livi. Play like we did tonight and we lose as I can’t imagine we’d be lucky enough to escape playing that bad again.

Zazu62
19-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Looking at the table Livi are quite poor away from home. Infact I would go as far to say that pitch they play on is a complete leveller and they are pretty gash

green with envy
19-12-2018, 10:15 PM

Play like we did on Sunday and we’ll beat Livi. Play like we did tonight and we lose as I can’t imagine we’d be lucky enough to escape playing that bad again.
Harsh! I thought the team dug out a decent point after a high intensity game on Sunday.

Jim44
19-12-2018, 10:19 PM
https://youtu.be/zkHOVJINRD8

calumhibee1
19-12-2018, 10:20 PM
St Johnstone are at home, not Rangers but results wise you’re correct. Really big game on Saturday.

oldbutdim
19-12-2018, 10:25 PM

Livi are dross.
A team coached by criminal, on a pitch which should also be convicted for dodgy dealing...……..

They are a poor man's Hearts.
Game over.

Hibs win.

bigwheel
19-12-2018, 10:55 PM
Livi are dross.
A team coached by criminal, on a pitch which should also be convicted for dodgy dealing...……..

Game over.

Hibs win.

Didn’t think our chief opponent scout would
Post on here !

Gloucester Hibs
19-12-2018, 10:56 PM

A little ray of sunshine in amongst the pessimism as always, Steve!

Scottie
19-12-2018, 11:09 PM
https://youtu.be/zkHOVJINRD8
Aw quality song don't make them like this anymore or am I just getting auld :dunno:

MacGruber
19-12-2018, 11:10 PM
Or a Hibs win, Aberdeen win and St Johnstone win and we will be above Hearts on xmas day and they will be in the bittom six.....

Hard game Livi though

California-Hibs
20-12-2018, 03:30 AM
Yep, funny as I was going to start this exact thread. We can literally jump up 3 places from 8th to 5th with a win over Livingston as im convinced Aberdeen and Rangers will win. Us having the far superior goal difference over Hearts is a nice incentive to go above them. So regardless a Hibs and Hearts loss please.

NAE NOOKIE
20-12-2018, 03:42 AM
Yep, funny as I was going to start this exact thread. We can literally jump up 3 places from 8th to 5th with a win over Livingston as im convinced Aberdeen and Rangers will win. Us having the far superior goal difference over Hearts is a nice incentive to go above them. So regardless a Hibs win and Hearts loss please.

FTFY :greengrin

coldingham hibs
20-12-2018, 04:56 AM
Livingston are a good solid unit and will be very difficult to beat. They haven’t played since last Friday and will be full of confidence. We have had 2 gruelling games in 4 days and looked very tired last night. This is anything but a banker.

heretoday
20-12-2018, 05:50 AM
Must win, Must win, Must win.....

How is SDG getting on?

worcesterhibby
20-12-2018, 08:20 AM
Livingston are a good solid unit and will be very difficult to beat. They haven’t played since last Friday and will be full of confidence. We have had 2 gruelling games in 4 days and looked very tired last night. This is anything but a banker.

definately think we need some fresh legs in the side. I’d have Boyle on from the start and Marvin too if he’s fit, be tempted to throw Mackie in too at some point.

we are hibs
20-12-2018, 08:23 AM
We just need to concentrate on our own result. Get a win against livi then a vastly improved performance at ibrox before the tramps arrive for their annual doing

BILLYHIBS
20-12-2018, 08:35 AM

IF we beat Livi?

It is a massive if

Have you seen them play recently?

We will have to be at our very very best and more

We will have to fight and scrap for every ball and cannot afford to take an OF hangover into this game

We go again on Saturday

Cmon the Hibs!

Frazerbob
20-12-2018, 08:38 AM
Surely, away from their rubber ball pit, we don’t fear Livi. Nothing but a win will do.

MWHIBBIES
20-12-2018, 08:40 AM
Will be a very frustrating game if we don't get a lead early-ish. They'll use every trick in the book to get a point. Pishy wee club and pretty hopeless away from their disgrace of a pitch.

Tarrahib
20-12-2018, 09:57 AM
Will be a very frustrating game if we don't get a lead early-ish. They'll use every trick in the book to get a point. Pishy wee club and pretty hopeless away from their disgrace of a pitch.
Aye ask Aberdeen about last weeks game against them.

makaveli1875
20-12-2018, 09:59 AM
Livi are dross.

Game over.

Hibs win.

They absolutely demolished hearts . Hearts are a poor mans Livi would be more accurate

Keith_M
20-12-2018, 10:08 AM
A little ray of sunshine in amongst the pessimism as always, Steve!

He certainly always brightens up my day.

No matter how bad it gets, I can still remind myself, "oh well, at least I'm not Steve".

My_Wife_Camille
20-12-2018, 10:16 AM
He certainly always brightens up my day.

No matter how bad it gets, I can still remind myself, "oh well, at least I'm not Steve".
To be fair he says if we play as well as sunday we'll win. Don't see why people have to focus on the negative part of the post just to have a dig.

dchibs
20-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Surely, away from their rubber ball pit, we don’t fear Livi. Nothing but a win will do.

We don't fear Livi but everybody was saying we should beat Dundee and S.Mirren at ER and look how that panned out.

Stuart93
20-12-2018, 11:11 AM
To be fair he says if we play as well as sunday we'll win. Don't see why people have to focus on the negative part of the post just to have a dig.

Play like we did on Sunday we’ll win, play like we did last night and we’ll struggle to pick up any points never mind 3. It’s nit negative it’s just fact