PDA

View Full Version : BBC Hibs v Rangers stats

G B Young
19-12-2018, 09:37 AM
I'm guessing they've forgotten we spent two seasons playing them in the Championship when we beat them regularly at ER (as well as at Ibrox)...

Summary

Hibernian & Rangers drew 5-5 in their last Premiership game.
Rangers are unbeaten in their past 14 visits to Hibernian.
Hibernian have lost one of their past 18 home Premiership matches.
James Tavernier has provided seven assists this season.
kick-off 19:45 GMT
GET INVOLVED #BBCSportScot

IWasThere2016
19-12-2018, 09:46 AM
I'm guessing they've forgotten we spent two seasons playing them in the Championship when we beat them regularly at ER (as well as at Ibrox)...

Summary

Good old Beeb :rolleyes:

danhibees1875
19-12-2018, 09:47 AM
Maybe they've made 12 visits to the club shop recently. :dunno:

Diclonius
19-12-2018, 09:49 AM
Ridiculous. Rangers' last 14 visits to ER actually read like this: Won 8, Drawn 2, Lost 4. Scored 31, Conceded 20.

Since liquidation it's Played 8, Won 3, Drawn 1, Lost 4. Scored 18, Conceded 18.

dalkeith stu
19-12-2018, 09:49 AM
14 visits to Easter road for a six year old club is good going, especially when their not counting two of those years!!!

Bostonhibby
19-12-2018, 09:55 AM
The BBC Scotland media guys who were right in front of us at the cup final had no problem demonstrating their hun credentials so it's no surprise that the nation's broadcaster continues to churn out stuff like this.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
19-12-2018, 10:01 AM
HIBS v The Rangers at Easter Road

played 8 won 4 drawn I lost 3 for 18 against 18 all competitions

Source: fitbastats.com

Scotty Leither
19-12-2018, 10:03 AM
The BBC Scotland media guys who were right in front of us at the cup final had no problem demonstrating their hun credentials so it's no surprise that the nation's broadcaster continues to churn out stuff like this.

Pray tell, BH?

Moulin Yarns
19-12-2018, 10:06 AM

Summary

Where are you seeing that? This is on my screen

Hibernian are unbeaten in their last three outings, while Rangers ended a run of three without a win by beating Hamilton Academical on Sunday.
The sides played out a 5-5 draw the last time they met, in May, with Jamie Maclaren completing his hat-trick in stoppage time to rescue a point for the Edinburgh side.
Hibernian have lost just one of their last 13 home games this season - a 0-1 defeat by St Johnstone in November.
James Tavernier has provided seven assists in the Scottish Premiership so far this season (one every 205 minutes) - more than any other player.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46533795

Diclonius
19-12-2018, 10:09 AM

Looks like they realised their mistake pretty quickly.

G B Young
19-12-2018, 10:22 AM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/46595118

Bostonhibby
19-12-2018, 10:27 AM
Pray tell, BH?3 guys in jackets and shirts sitting in a sectioned off area in front of us doing updates on lap tops, one wearing a headset. BBC logos all over the lap tops.Very detached and professional when stokes scored.

When sevco equalised they were delighted. My rather vocal mate got a GIRUY gesture from one. Quite a bit of hostility from another group of hibbies along from us.

What stood out at this point was they'd sneaked an older angry looking guy with a hun badge on his jacket in on the end of their seats. He turned round and addressed a couple of us as "tarriers" and kept pointing his finger to his head then pointing at us. My mate had a pop at him and wanted him removed but he wasn't.

There was nearly a fight which the stewards did really well to resolve but no one could tell us how the guy got into a hospitality area. He'd no pass of any kind.

When Halliday scored the guy stood up and was in the face of our party which had 3 women in it. A few seconds later a hibby from another party behind us lamped him one. The stewards had a long discussion with a few of us. The only person actually removed was the hun.

We spoke to the steward on the way out and he said that the guy had been allowed into the reporters area as a favour. Have to say the media guys in front were very quiet after the incident.