PDA

View Full Version : Kamberi’s celebration

Stuart93
17-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Anyone think there was a message in it?

Held his finger up to his mouth as if to say “shh” then pretended to put his fingers in his ears.

Perhaps aware of some of the doubts that’d been raised from fans/management?

Was good to see him back to himself on Sunday, few things never came off but what a work rate & finish for his goal

BILLYHIBS
17-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Needs to get back to his high energy high pressing game of last season and plays better playing off someone rather than as a lone striker

Stuart93
17-12-2018, 07:57 PM
Needs to get back to his high energy high pressing game of last season and plays better playing off someone rather than as a lone striker

Definitely, looked back to himself on Sunday

Bangkok Hibby
17-12-2018, 08:01 PM
Anyone think there was a message in it?

Held his finger up to his mouth as if to say “shh” then pretended to put his fingers in his ears.

Perhaps aware of some of the doubts that’d been raised from fans/management?

Was good to see him back to himself on Sunday, few things never came off but what a work rate & finish for his goal

Of course there was a message but until he comes out and tells us what it was we can only guess. Thread closed surely?

BILLYHIBS
17-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Definitely, looked back to himself on Sunday

Also noticed he seems to be running a bit freer but still needs an op that goal will do his confidence the world of good

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Bring on Der Hun!

:not worth

The 90+2
17-12-2018, 08:09 PM
I thought he was copying a Ronaldo celebration at Real Madrid for some reason.

Stuart93
17-12-2018, 08:17 PM
Of course there was a message but until he comes out and tells us what it was we can only guess. Thread closed surely?

Well that’ll be that then

Twiglet
17-12-2018, 08:22 PM
There are some idiots in the support who were giving him horrible abuse at the last home match, not just criticism, full on abuse. Bloke near the dugouts was getting shouted down by other fans and he was having a go at them too when Kamberi came off. The stewards ended up having to go and have a word, more than once.
I'd reckon it would be people like that bloke that was directed at. Totally fine too - that bloke was way OTT and probably would have been right in his face if he had been given half the chance.

H18 SFR
17-12-2018, 08:25 PM
Tabling a motion to keep this thread open...

Bangkok Hibby
17-12-2018, 08:25 PM

😉🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬👍🏻

seanshow
17-12-2018, 08:35 PM
He has shown the Ronaldo mannerisms since the day he got here, pretty obvious.
And if he scores screamers like that! more power to him. :)
Whether its been lack of confidence after his injury only he will know, I think he needs time just to get sharper again.

Stuart93
17-12-2018, 08:41 PM
😉🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬👍🏻

😂 I’m interested to hear what your last reply said lol

Shrekko
17-12-2018, 08:45 PM
I don’t really think those kind of celebrations are the greatest to be honest. Basically a GIRUY to the fans which isn’t really necessary.

He’s a good player who has performed extremely poorly for 2 months and criticism was inevitable. I’m sure some of it’s fairly horrible but unfortunately it’s what happens.

Flo scoring on Sunday didn’t mean he’d played well in previous weeks so he should have just enjoyed the moment ...and if he maintains that work rate there will be plenty more good moments and appreciation from the fans.

Teo10
17-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Delighted with his goal and celebration. Some OTT abuse he has received the last few games, he’s adapting this season to not having Dylan, SJM and Allan behind him, whilst going through a dry spell.

Yes he deserves criticism as all players do but some of the stuff being shouted his way was down right ridiculous. I bet those abusing him we’re celebrating like they’ve always been behind him....

The 90+2
17-12-2018, 08:55 PM

😂

The 90+2
17-12-2018, 08:56 PM
He has shown the Ronaldo mannerisms since the day he got here, pretty obvious.
And if he scores screamers like that! more power to him. :)
Whether its been lack of confidence after his injury only he will know, I think he needs time just to get sharper again.

Yeah that’s my take on it.

The 90+2
17-12-2018, 08:57 PM
There are some idiots in the support who were giving him horrible abuse at the last home match, not just criticism, full on abuse. Bloke near the dugouts was getting shouted down by other fans and he was having a go at them too when Kamberi came off. The stewards ended up having to go and have a word, more than once.
I'd reckon it would be people like that bloke that was directed at. Totally fine too - that bloke was way OTT and probably would have been right in his face if he had been given half the chance.

So ‘a’ idiot then? We don’t half like to argue amongst ourself like.!

Glory Lurker
17-12-2018, 09:24 PM
When he scores goals like that he can celebrate however he pleases, IMHO.

Borderhibbie76
17-12-2018, 09:36 PM
In fairness it's just as likely aimed at Lennon and Parker than the fans...they've been his heavies critics recently rightly or wrongly?? Find it bizarre some having a go at fellow fans on here for giving Flo stick when he's been singled out on more that one occasion now by both his manager and assistant. Regardless been a great response from him these last 2 games...keep it up Flo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Unseen work
18-12-2018, 01:10 AM
He certainly has a hint of Ronaldo about him imo.

The arrogance/swagger, running style and celebrations.

Just wish he was as good.....he’s doing not too bad though I guess 😜

Diclonius
18-12-2018, 06:57 AM
He's taken stick for a while now. Fair enough.

Walter
18-12-2018, 07:56 AM
Shows he’s bothered. What’s the harm

Keith_M
18-12-2018, 08:15 AM
If he keeps scoring goals, he can give us all the V sign every week for all I care.

Elephant Stone
18-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Unless there were folk giving him grief from the stands I doubt it was aimed at the fans, don't think he gets a lot of criticism on here anyway.

Glad he looks back to full fitness/sharpness, I reckon he's the best striker we've had in a very long time - and we haven't been short of decent strikers.

eastcoasthibby
18-12-2018, 10:33 AM
For me hw has taken stick and openly as well, which he was obviously aware of and in scoring, his reaction was to say I have still got it !!
As importantly for me was his reaction said " I care " !!!

Diclonius
18-12-2018, 12:23 PM
Kamberi talks a little bit about it here. (https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/florian-kamberi-hibs-coaches-have-right-to-say-what-they-want-i-knew-my-time-would-come-again-1-4844832) Basically saying Lennon/Parker are entitled to their opinion but he was confident he'd start scoring again.

I also liked the part where he mentioned the importance of scoring against "big teams like Celtic, Rangers or Aberdeen" but made no mention of a certain other club. :tee hee:

SunshineOnLeith
18-12-2018, 05:41 PM
I've missed these threads since Malonga left.