PDA

View Full Version : Carlsberg natural order weekend

RoscoHibby
16-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Well that seems like things are back to what we know this last while. Hibs turning up for a big game and making us proud. And hertz get absolutely rogered. From livi.😂😂😂😂😂

Enjoy that warm feeling inside my hibby brothers and sisters. Enjoy. 🇳🇬💚

hibby6270
16-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Well that seems like things are back to what we know this last while. Hibs turning up for a big game and making us proud. And hertz get absolutely rogered. From livi.😂😂😂😂😂

:thumbsup::aok:

Weegreenman
16-12-2018, 05:31 PM

:top marks

SChibs
16-12-2018, 05:49 PM

As well as that spurs won and arsenal got beat. Carlsberg weekend indeed.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Liverpool just battered Man Utd also, a Carlsburg weekend indeed!

Borderhibbie76
16-12-2018, 05:52 PM
As well as that spurs won and arsenal got beat. Carlsberg weekend indeed.And now Mourinho pumped...perfect weekend

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

snedzuk
16-12-2018, 07:11 PM

Add in a 7-0 swing in goal difference as well.

BullsCloseHibs
16-12-2018, 07:25 PM
There's even some quality t shirts on sale on ebay with our dear old pal Harry Potter on the front along with words you couldn't repeat here 😁

SirDavidsNapper
16-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Went onto Kickback to see their rage and was surprised to see some of them think a Hibs win was a good result for them as if they're in a fight with Celtic for the title. They've won 1 in 9 and just got beat 5-0 at the Spaghettihad. Delusion or what!

Hibeesmad
17-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Went onto Kickback to see their rage and was surprised to see some of them think a Hibs win was a good result for them as if they're in a fight with Celtic for the title. They've won 1 in 9 and just got beat 5-0 at the Spaghettihad. Delusion or what!

Them lot are trying to find positives out of a negative situation. If we beat the huns on Wednesday we are a point behind them. We could be above them come 5pm Saturday.

They be seething

SirDavidsNapper
17-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Them lot are trying to find positives out of a negative situation. If we beat the huns on Wednesday we are a point behind them. We could be above them come 5pm Saturday.

They be seething

If we beat the Huns they'll claim it's another good result for them. If we're above them after the derby they'll claim it OK as their season will start after the winter break. It's like arguing with people who believe the earth is flat. You can't win.

Pedantic_Hibee
17-12-2018, 12:06 PM
Hearts pumped on telly on Friday
£400 from the bookie Saturday
Hibs won yesterday afternoon
Wee daughter started walking last night.

What a weekend!

SirDavidsNapper
17-12-2018, 12:17 PM
Hearts pumped on telly on Friday
£400 from the bookie Saturday
Hibs won yesterday afternoon
Wee daughter started walking last night.

What a weekend!

Can you send some good fortune my way please?