PDA

View Full Version : Let's sell out on Wednesday

we are hibs
16-12-2018, 03:17 PM
They deserve that after their efforts today. Let's get it sold out and right behind them from the start. We have nothing to fear against those ****bags

hibs#1
16-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Can't imagine it'll be far from a sell out.

hfc rd
16-12-2018, 03:50 PM
They deserve that after their efforts today. Let's get it sold out and right behind them from the start. We have nothing to fear against those ****bags

Exactly this. Let’s get this sold out! The team deserve it and nothing beats a fully packed Easter Road under the floodlights.

We just comfortably beat the best team in the league today with an injury ravaged side. Should have no fear against these orcs.

GreenCastle
16-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Players need all the help they can get and night games are always the best at ER.

Will be a tough game but winnable and the extra fans will give the players a boost.

scoopyboy
16-12-2018, 06:09 PM
It would be great if we could sell out, it might convince the board to continue with the half away end for old firm.

Hermit Crab
16-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Still less than half of section 26 sold in the South.

Sir David Gray
16-12-2018, 06:14 PM
I don't think we'll sell out on Wednesday but we'll hopefully have a lot more home fans in the south stand than we did today.

Keith_M
16-12-2018, 07:06 PM
I don't think we'll sell out on Wednesday but we'll hopefully have a lot more home fans in the south stand than we did today.

I would love to see that but I'd be very surprised.

Although, how many of us expected a win today....

SirDavidsNapper
16-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Due to our hatred of Rangers, Wednesday was always going to be a bigger crowd and could be close to a sell out after today

Springbank
16-12-2018, 07:24 PM
lets get thèse tickets sold

CathroMustStay
16-12-2018, 07:27 PM

Amen, let's sell out Easter Road & roar on the lads to destroy Sevco!

:flag::nlgwa:flag:

Zazu62
16-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Still less than half of section 26 sold in the South.

Plenty time to shift more, will there be ticket pods/PATG?

CropleyWasGod
16-12-2018, 07:36 PM
Plenty time to shift more, will there be ticket pods/PATG?Category A so no.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hi Heid Yin
16-12-2018, 07:40 PM
Due to our hatred of Rangers, Wednesday was always going to be a bigger crowd and could be close to a sell out after today

Who are Rangers?

You surely meant that tribute act called "The Rangers aka Sevco"...a tribute act that stole the entire trophy haul of a defunct club and conveniently left a debt of £100 million behind.

SirDavidsNapper
16-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Who are Rangers?

You surely meant that tribute act called "The Rangers aka Sevco"...a tribute act that stole the entire trophy haul of a defunct club and conveniently left a debt of £100 million behind.

I stand corrected lol

CMurdoch
16-12-2018, 08:28 PM
Most of us on this thread already have season tickets.
Unfortunately preaching to the converted won't help fill the South.

Season ticket holders could try to persuade any lapsed Hibby mates to come out for a couple of pints followed by the big game.
Fortunately today's performance will get the attention of some of the good times supporters and force them to come along for fear they are missing something.
Maybe some kids will have been impressed today and ask their parents to bring them along on Wednesday night.
We can but hope.

NAE NOOKIE
16-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Well one things for sure, there's a better chance of selling it out after todays performance. Its also against Sevco and our more intense rivalry with them probably means if walk ups had to pick and choose between Sunday's game or this Wednesday they would go for Wednesday I would imagine.

As it is I don't think we will sell out the south, but hopefully the crowd will exceed 19,000 … that'll do for me :aok:

Hi Heid Yin
17-12-2018, 12:33 AM
I stand corrected lol

:wink:

Hi Heid Yin
17-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Most of us on this thread already have season tickets.
Unfortunately preaching to the converted won't help fill the South.

Season ticket holders could try to persuade any lapsed Hibby mates to come out for a couple of pints followed by the big game.
Fortunately today's performance will get the attention of some of the good times supporters and force them to come along for fear they are missing something.
Maybe some kids will have been impressed today and ask their parents to bring them along on Wednesday night.
We can but hope.

I personally am happy to see so-called "good times" supporters come along to Easter Road.
They are still Hibbies.
Their money is appreciated just as much by our club.
If any of them decide to then attend more regularly - then our club benefits again!!

Springbank
17-12-2018, 06:37 AM
monday morning bump
lets sell out wednesday

SirDavidsNapper
17-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Really looking forward to this and i strongly fancy us. Still sickens me that the Huns came to Easter Road last season and won despite getting the biggest going over they've had in their short history. Hopefully payback.

Souter96Mac
17-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Wish i could go but working. I've got a ticket for the Livi game though