PDA

View Full Version : Trouble at Regent road

Navids Numpties
16-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Anyone see it? Bottles flying and about 30 people scrapping.

Arch Stanton
16-12-2018, 03:43 PM

What channel was it on?

18Hibee75
16-12-2018, 05:53 PM
What happened exactly?

Famous Fiver
16-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Sorry to hear if there has been trouble.

Blows the theory about pals out the water.

tamig
16-12-2018, 06:01 PM

Don’t think there’s any theory. There’s a rather patronising view from one side though.

Since90+2
16-12-2018, 06:03 PM

Accentuated by some wannabe commendians on here to be honest.

Keith_M
16-12-2018, 06:24 PM
Just a works Christmas party gone bad.

Viva_Palmeiras
16-12-2018, 06:29 PM
Hit and run thread?

Criswell
16-12-2018, 11:14 PM

Celtic's bottle certainly crashed to-day!

The Green Goblin
16-12-2018, 11:18 PM

Nope.

bodhibs
16-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Hope they bucky bottles were returned with interest, ggtth

Hermit Crab
17-12-2018, 05:47 AM
Walked past there about 30 minutes after the game, no sign of any trouble. Barely anybody about actually.

Viva_Palmeiras
17-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Walked past there about 30 minutes after the game, no sign of any trouble. Barely anybody about actually.

I really hope the OP report above was true otherwise it’s a pretty dangerous path to go down.

CentreLine
17-12-2018, 07:40 AM

Walked up that way to pick up my car at Abbeyhill. Then drove that way. There was a single traffic cop controlling the lights at the junction and not the slightest hint of any trouble. Can’t help but feel there is mischief in this thread 🤨

CraigHibee
17-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Hit and run thread?

that'll be on wednesday night but called "hit a hun"

Broken Gnome
17-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Walked up that way to pick up my car at Abbeyhill. Then drove that way. There was a single traffic cop controlling the lights at the junction and not the slightest hint of any trouble. Can’t help but feel there is mischief in this thread 🤨

I'll back him up, definitely a bit of bother. Unsighted as I was up on Royal Terrace, but lot of bottle smashing and shouting, police van arrived within a minute and then they ran down the top of Easter Road alongside the Techbase.

No idea what happened, but it seemed to involve Celtic fans who were getting back on, or already on, their bus. Would have been about 2.50pm.

What happened with the police barrier at the corner of Albion Road and Easter Road, did it fall off the back of a truck or something?

scuttle
17-12-2018, 05:04 PM
I'll back him up, definitely a bit of bother. Unsighted as I was up on Royal Terrace, but lot of bottle smashing and shouting, police van arrived within a minute and then they ran down the top of Easter Road alongside the Techbase.

No idea what happened, but it seemed to involve Celtic fans who were getting back on, or already on, their bus. Would have been about 2.50pm.

What happened with the police barrier at the corner of Albion Road and Easter Road, did it fall off the back of a truck or something?

Police were towing the barrier away, seemed to hit a parked car an overturned with a loud crash. Cops got out an they got a few pelters from the fans, quite
funny really.

Danderhall Hibs
17-12-2018, 05:56 PM

They didn’t close it/load it properly and it got jammed into parked car(s).

macca70
17-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Police were towing the barrier away, seemed to hit a parked car an overturned with a loud crash. Cops got out an they got a few pelters from the fans, quite
funny really.

Passed about 4.30pm and Albion Rd was completely closed, there was a Fire Engine in attendance helping the police sort the situation, looked like a proper shambles!!