PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time?

GreenNWhiteArmy
16-12-2018, 01:26 PM
We had such an easy game at home against the champions?

Wr strolled that today. Ok porto and Efe were our best players but we passed the ball so comfortably. Made numerous chances and made them look ordinary.

Rocky was lucky if he had one proper save to make.

Crisis? What crisis

GGTTH

Diclonius
16-12-2018, 01:37 PM
April? :greengrin

tamig
16-12-2018, 01:51 PM
It was an excellent performance but they did miss a few fairly easy looking chances though. Great team performance today.

nonshinyfinish
16-12-2018, 01:52 PM
April? :greengrin

My memory of that game was that they created quite a lot more and we were hanging on at the end. Not so today.

Onion
16-12-2018, 02:02 PM
We had such an easy game at home against the champions?

Wr strolled that today. Ok porto and Efe were our best players but we passed the ball so comfortably. Made numerous chances and made them look ordinary.

Rocky was lucky if he had one proper save to make.

Crisis? What crisis

GGTTH

Cannot remember such an easy game for a Hibs goalkeeper. No saves of any real note, no close calls, no woodwork or dodgy decisions. Celtic were poor from middle to front and Hibs players harried all day.

Big diff between Celtic and other opponents is that Celtic don’t press the way other do. They don’t usually need to. That left Hibs players with a fraction more time on the ball and making less mistakes.

wookie70
16-12-2018, 03:15 PM
It was a far easier game than the home draws against St Mirren and Dundee. That is the worst I think I have ever seen Celtc against us in the 40 years I have watched Hibs. Much of the credit for that goes to our players though who at no point game them any time to admire themselves and chipped away from the first whistle till last.