PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for the rangers game

gbhibby
13-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Don't know if it has been mentioned elsewhere but it looks like only executive seats and South stand seats are all that is available for sale

CMurdoch
14-12-2018, 12:28 AM
Don't know if it has been mentioned elsewhere but it looks like only executive seats and South stand seats are all that is available for sale

There are LOADS available in the South.

Ronniekirk
14-12-2018, 07:03 AM
There are LOADS available in the South.

You are more Cynical than me lol 😂
I thought I read somewhere over a week ago that at that point two sections in the South had already sold out for that game

SirDavidsNapper
14-12-2018, 07:25 AM
If we get anything from the Celtic game i think the Huns game will be a complete sell out. Personally, Rangers at home is my favourite fixture. The derbys are great but too nerve wracking to enjoy, losing doesn't bear thinking about. I despise Rangers but we're not really expected to win against them (but usually doo). Nothing beats getting it right up those lowlifes.

kennyh
14-12-2018, 09:07 AM
Pretty poor pick up on both games with just a few dozen sold so far and I doubt there will be an option to buy on the day so Hibs will lose a good few quid on Sunday but I suppose if we win there will be a quick update on tickets V the huns.

We asked the club to do this and then not enough have taken the option to secure tickets so unless our form really picks up this could be the last time we look to do this for a while.

CorrieHibs
14-12-2018, 12:21 PM
If we get anything from the Celtic game i think the Huns game will be a complete sell out. Personally, Rangers at home is my favourite fixture. The derbys are great but too nerve wracking to enjoy, losing doesn't bear thinking about. I despise Rangers but we're not really expected to win against them (but usually doo). Nothing beats getting it right up those lowlifes.

I agree, it’s my favourite fixture too. Although I don’t think we are great against them at home. We normally do our damage there.