PDA

View Full Version : Leith Links - £70,000 Now Raised

FranckSuzy
13-12-2018, 07:52 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that we've now raised £70,000 since June 2013 and this amounts to 912 Kicks for Kids season tickets, which is a remarkable achievement. I can't thank you all enough for donating and/or supporting the fund as none of it would have been possible without our wonderful fans.

Because of your generosity, many more children have been welcomed into our family and from the thank you letters received, they have enjoyed going to the games plus many new friendships have been formed. In some cases, fathers and their children have been reunited also and the feedback (https://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/) received from the groups who use the tickets has been wonderful to read.

So Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Hibbies, thanks again for helping to welcome more children into our support, and bring on the Jambos on the 29th :tree:rudolph:thumbsup:

BSEJVT
13-12-2018, 07:58 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that we've now raised £70,000 since June 2013 and this amounts to 912 Kicks for Kids season tickets, which is a remarkable achievement. I can't thank you all enough for donating and/or supporting the fund as none of it would have been possible without our wonderful fans.

Because of your generosity, many more children have been welcomed into our family and from the thank you letters received, they have enjoyed going to the games plus many new friendships have been formed. In some cases, fathers and their children have been reunited also and the feedback (https://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/) received from the groups who use the tickets has been wonderful to read.

So Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Hibbies, thanks again for helping to welcome more children into our support, and bring on the Jambos on the 29th :tree:rudolph:thumbsup:

I think if anyone deserves thanks its you for taking this up and making it the success it is.

I cant imagine the time that you have devoted to it but I am sure that you must take a lot of pleasure and satisfaction from your achievements.

I am happy to have helped in a very very small way by my meagre donations.

offshorehibby
13-12-2018, 07:58 PM
A bit of Christmas cheer, great news and a big thanks to all involved. Keep up the great work.:thumbsup::tree

FranckSuzy
13-12-2018, 08:30 PM
From our Facebook page:

I’d like to thank you personally for doing this for our local kids to enjoy. Our group have benefited from this for years. It’s lovely to see both mothers & fathers spending quality time with their kids making lasting memories at Easter road 😍
So a massive thank you from st. Ninians youth club and Craigentinny community centre. Merry Xmas 💚💚

:not worth

TrinityHibs
13-12-2018, 08:35 PM
Always my favourite thread.

Eyrie
13-12-2018, 08:55 PM
I think if anyone deserves thanks its you for taking this up and making it the success it is.

I cant imagine the time that you have devoted to it but I am sure that you must take a lot of pleasure and satisfaction from your achievements.

I am happy to have helped in a very very small way by my meagre donations.

Seconded.

Jonnyboy
13-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Stunning stuff, S. Keep up the good work :aok:

pacoluna
13-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Well done