PDA

View Full Version : Trialist Tommy

stevebone
13-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Evening again Hibbies,
We have had a little update on how Tommy Block is getting on this week during his second trial with Hibs. Seems to be enjoying it and learning new things. Did you know your lot indulged in a spot of yoga!?
https://www.bognor.co.uk/sport/football/non-league/block-can-put-hibernian-animal-flow-technique-to-test-for-bognor-1-8739629

Smartie
13-12-2018, 04:53 PM
That was an interesting wee read.

A mate of mine is really into that animal flow. He's a personal trainer and good friends with Stevie Curnyn, so I wonder if it might have come from there?

The guy who I'm mates with did a few sessions with Hibs a few years ago. He's the die-hardiest of die-hard jambos, and I had to lend him a suitably neutral top that he could bear wearing but still be allowed to when he went along.

That animal flow stuff though - it is bloody tough, and you need to be in incredible shape to be able to do it at all, let alone well.

Iggy Pope
13-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Nice read Steve, thanks for your updates.

bingo70
13-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Anyone think the players might be taking the piss out the newbie with this animal pose yoga thing? 😂

Iggy Pope
13-12-2018, 06:42 PM
Anyone think the players might be taking the piss out the newbie with this animal pose yoga thing? 😂

He's 18 not 8.
Wouldn't half make them look a gang of tossers after the nice things the fellah has had to say about the club.

Franck Stanton
13-12-2018, 07:06 PM

No

bingo70
13-12-2018, 07:11 PM
No

Jesus, tough audience this.

Was just a wee joke folks, no offence was intended.

I’m not the most yoga minded or shaped person in the world and the thought of grown adults pretending to animals made me chuckle.

Hibbyradge
13-12-2018, 07:15 PM

I’m not the most yoga minded or shaped person in the world and the thought of grown adults pretending to animals made me chuckle.

Yes, I chuckled at your joke. 👍

Iggy Pope
13-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Yes, I chuckled at your joke. 👍

Ach, I never seen a joke in there. Must be me, have get out to a show or something.

Liberal Hibby
13-12-2018, 07:49 PM
Here was me thinking this was another thread about Mr Yaxley-Lennon.

HoboHarry
13-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Ach, I never seen a joke in there. Must be me, have get out to a show or something.
If you ask they might give you your old part back as Scrooge in A Christmas Carol.....

SaulGoodman
13-12-2018, 07:51 PM

It’s a hard site to have a joke on these days.

Iggy Pope
13-12-2018, 07:56 PM
If you ask they might give you your old part back as Scrooge in A Christmas Carol.....

See, that's funny. I get it.

Iggy Pope
13-12-2018, 07:58 PM
It’s a hard site to have a joke on these days.

I agree. Sounded more like another pop than a joke to me though, but that's the written word for you.

HoboHarry
13-12-2018, 07:58 PM
See, that's funny. I get it.
We are the the same age mate. Of a much finer vintage than the other miserable barstewards on here......

The_Horde
13-12-2018, 08:00 PM

Connor McGregor is probably the most famous person who uses animal flow, that wee swagger thing he does is one of the 'moves'

Hibbyradge
13-12-2018, 08:01 PM

The laughing smiley gave me a clue.

Iggy Pope
13-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Connor McGregor is probably the most famous person who uses animal flow, that wee swagger thing he does is one of the 'moves'

Bet there's not many get funny with that ****er?

Danderhall Hibs
13-12-2018, 08:03 PM

Aye and I bet it was Lennon that put them up to it. Although they probably didn’t listen to him cos he said it unenthusiastically.

Iggy Pope
13-12-2018, 08:04 PM
The laughing smiley gave me a clue.

You need wee clues and symbols to remind you to laugh these days you miserable get?

Hibbyradge
13-12-2018, 08:05 PM
You need wee clues and symbols to remind you to laugh these days you miserable get?

You obviously need even more than that!

The_Horde
13-12-2018, 08:05 PM
Bet there's not many get funny with that ****er?

I've got a song?

"You and me Lenny ain't nothing but Mammal
So let's do it like they do on the eleven sports channel"

Hibbyradge
13-12-2018, 08:06 PM
I've got a song?

"You and me Lenny ain't nothing but Mammal
So let's do it like they do on the eleven sports channel"

I'd buy that.