PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen new vice chairman Dave Cormack.

h185forever
13-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know if this guy is related to our Peter ? ....there seems to be a close family resemblance looking at the pic on the BBC website.

banchoryhibs
13-12-2018, 04:44 PM
Does anyone know if this guy is related to our Peter ? ....there seems to be a close family resemblance looking at the pic on the BBC website.

I doubt it, but this guy is seriously minted and appears to be ploughing cash into his club.
Our only current additional cash generator is HSL. We'll need to take big steps with this to compete.

green day
13-12-2018, 04:47 PM

No, he is the source of their "American Money". He has ploughed loads in, hence his vice chair role.

Interesting debate - are Aberdeen and Hearts massively under performing given the massive amounts of cash flowing in?

Heckys Wheel
13-12-2018, 04:57 PM
No, he is the source of their "American Money". He has ploughed loads in, hence his vice chair role.

Interesting debate - are Aberdeen and Hearts massively under performing given the massive amounts of cash flowing in?

Aberdeen are this season. As are The Rangers. You’d have to say we are as well. Hearts still there or thereabouts I’d say.

green day
13-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Aberdeen are this season. As are The Rangers. You’d have to say we are as well. Hearts still there or thereabouts I’d say.

Aye, we deffo are !!

However, perhaps not as much as the others (given the cash injections).

Keith_M
13-12-2018, 07:13 PM
I doubt it, but this guy is seriously minted and appears to be ploughing cash into his club.
Our only current additional cash generator is HSL. We'll need to take big steps with this to compete.

Like find a rich American benefactor?