PDA

View Full Version : Calendar signing

Diclonius
11-12-2018, 09:10 PM
Surely there's not been as much interest in the demeanour of the players/manager at the calendar signing since 2006! What transpired, attenders?

Btw the Chelsea game's on Thursday at 17:55, now go away. :aok:

bingo70
11-12-2018, 09:24 PM
It was a great event tonight and all the players and Lennon were superb. It’s an excellent group of players we have just now for this kind of thing.

Special mention for Lennon who I thought was in great form.

Wee bit disappointing Efe never made it but he strikes me as someone that’s never going to change and if we can get him playing as well as he has been recently on the pitch regularly we just need to accept he’s maybe not going to be the most reliable for this kind of event (I’m sure I’ve heard of him missing this kind of doo before, if I’ve got that wrong then I’m due him an apology)

Green Man
11-12-2018, 10:07 PM
I really enjoyed it, all of the players and Lennon had plenty of time to chat to the kids and there was a generally good atmosphere about the place.

Efe missed last year as well so he has got previous - I felt a bit sorry for Slivka having to sit by himself!

The Green Goblin
11-12-2018, 11:14 PM
I really enjoyed it, all of the players and Lennon had plenty of time to chat to the kids and there was a generally good atmosphere about the place.

Efe missed last year as well so he has got previous - I felt a bit sorry for Slivka having to sit by himself!

He actually spoke to the kids? He didn’t ignore them to ask somebody next to him about game scheduling on tv? I take it there were no spillages? All in all, sounds like a big improvement since the old cylinder signing events! Great! Has anyone else...........etc. etc.

barcahibs
11-12-2018, 11:41 PM
He actually spoke to the kids? He didn’t ignore them to ask somebody next to him about game scheduling on tv? I take it there were no spillages? All in all, sounds like a big improvement since the old cylinder signing events! Great! Has anyone else...........etc. etc.

It shows a lack of respect for the great history and values of this club. Lennon must go, sack the board etc.

Has anyone else had a feeling of Deja Vu?

percy veer
12-12-2018, 06:38 PM
been the last three years and the manager and players have always been great with the kids, only negative would be why are there only 200 tickets put aside for this.

linlithgowhibbie
12-12-2018, 08:45 PM
It was a great event tonight and all the players and Lennon were superb. It’s an excellent group of players we have just now for this kind of thing.

Special mention for Lennon who I thought was in great form.

Wee bit disappointing Efe never made it but he strikes me as someone that’s never going to change and if we can get him playing as well as he has been recently on the pitch regularly we just need to accept he’s maybe not going to be the most reliable for this kind of event (I’m sure I’ve heard of him missing this kind of doo before, if I’ve got that wrong then I’m due him an apology)

Efe didn't attend last years Sponsors night either. Still love the guy tho!

Jones28
12-12-2018, 08:47 PM
Did anyone cry over spilt orange juice?

Heckys Wheel
12-12-2018, 08:53 PM
Efe didn't attend last years Sponsors night either. Still love the guy tho!

Efe seems to get a pass on all of these events. Never been at a sponsors event or a POTY. Pretty poor in his part.

One Day Soon
12-12-2018, 10:06 PM
Efe seems to get a pass on all of these events. Never been at a sponsors event or a POTY. Pretty poor in his part.

Is anyone else not really bothered about that?

percy veer
12-12-2018, 10:52 PM

my kids were

The Green Goblin
12-12-2018, 11:06 PM

:greengrin