PDA

View Full Version : Official HSL: Christmas Draw

OfficialHSL
11-12-2018, 02:12 PM
We are delighted to announce the details of our Christmas prize draw.

Members and non members are invited to participate. Anyone making a new one off donation of at least £10 to HSL before 5pm on 23rd December will have their name included in a draw. Multiple entries are possible.

The first name drawn at random will be invited to attend a Category A fixture in the Directors Box along with one nominated friend. They will also be invited to visit East Mains in January as a special guest. Highlights of the visit include meeting the Manager and watching the Team train. A tour of the facility will also include a light lunch with the players.
The next four names drawn from the hat will also be invited to this very special visit.

Whether you want this prize for yourself or indeed as a special Christmas present please go to www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk (http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk) to make your donation.
Finally, please remember that all funds go to the Manager to help improve our Team

HSL

Ringothedog
11-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Fantastic prize and well done HSL

I would suggest nobody does this and leaves me a free run at winning:wink:

JXM73
11-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Top drawer... be entering 👏👏👏👏

Brooster
11-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Excellent. Good work guys. I hope this raises a good few grand.

Gerard
11-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Excellent. Good work guys. I hope this raises a good few grand.

Good prize.i hope it raises a lot of money.

OfficialHSL
20-12-2018, 12:26 PM
Good prize.i hope it raises a lot of money.

Can we bump this up.

Despite good feedback we have not had as good a response to this as hoped. We have worked hard with the Club on this and they have been very generous with the prizes.
Can we remind everyone that all funds go to Neil Lennon.

Come on everyone, these prizes will make a fantastic Christmas present.

HSL

H18 SFR
20-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Would really love to contribute but it's just the wrong time of year with all the December games, Christmas presents purchased from the club shop and of course my HSL existing contribution.

Great prizes etc but simply the wrong time of year.

KdyHby
20-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Can we bump this up.

Despite good feedback we have not had as good a response to this as hoped. We have worked hard with the Club on this and they have been very generous with the prizes.
Can we remind everyone that all funds go to Neil Lennon.

Come on everyone, these prizes will make a fantastic Christmas present.

HSL

Please bump this tomorrow, which is when I get paid!

Ringothedog
20-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Just donated,great cause and fantastic prize

banchoryhibs
20-12-2018, 08:11 PM
That's me in -- unbeatable prize on offer!

Brilliant effort guys:flag::flag:

penihibs
20-12-2018, 08:50 PM
That's me commited to the cause now.
GGTTH.

madhatter
20-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Great rewards, being honest I’ve donated without really wanting to take advantage of these rewards personally. I hope there is a means to pass on to fellow fan, even passing the rewards to someone not in a position to donate to the club although I understand that may annoy some that have paid to take part. Probably best I don’t win:greengrin Think these sorts of rewards are something we should be backing alongside funding the club, happy to see fellow Hibs fans winning this and similar rewards for backing their club financially.

On a side note, my donation is showing as having the date 28th December 2018 which is a bit strange unless I’ve time travelled....surely it should be saying “20th December 2018 - Pending Submission”? I’m guessing it is something to do with the processing period across Christmas.

Good luck to all and I hope whoever wins has a great time. Wishing everyone a fabulous festive period as well.

overdrive
20-12-2018, 11:01 PM
I’ve tried a couple of times but when I get to the checkout and press the Donate button at the bottom I get an error message that reads:

Ups! null

Any ideas?

CentreLine
20-12-2018, 11:20 PM
Donation made. This is a great initiative and offers the potential of an incredible day out. Well done HSL

cam75
21-12-2018, 01:47 PM

Members and non members are invited to participate. Anyone making a new one off donation of at least £10 to HSL before 5pm on 23rd December will have their name included in a draw. Multiple entries are possible.

The first name drawn at random will be invited to attend a Category A fixture in the Directors Box along with one nominated friend. They will also be invited to visit East Mains in January as a special guest. Highlights of the visit include meeting the Manager and watching the Team train. A tour of the facility will also include a light lunch with the players.
The next four names drawn from the hat will also be invited to this very special visit.

Whether you want this prize for yourself or indeed as a special Christmas present please go to www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk (http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk) to make your donation.
Finally, please remember that all funds go to the Manager to help improve our Team

HSL
I got 4 payments taken out my Account today has anyone else had this done ?

jacomo
21-12-2018, 03:10 PM

HSL

I’m already contributing to HSL, so thought I’d click on the link to make an extra one off contribution and enter the prize draw... jeez, you don’t make it easy.

Not immediately clear where to make a one off donation and there is no details of the Christmas draw on your website.

If you look at your traffic data you might find a lot of visits that are not completed with a donation.

Sorry to criticise... but you could design this campaign a lot better!

CentreLine
21-12-2018, 04:01 PM
I’m already contributing to HSL, so thought I’d click on the link to make an extra one off contribution and enter the prize draw... jeez, you don’t make it easy.

Not immediately clear where to make a one off donation and there is no details of the Christmas draw on your website.

If you look at your traffic data you might find a lot of visits that are not completed with a donation.

I did find that with the link when I went on to make a payment last week. Had to give up. However, last night I simply logged in to my account and the process was very simple through that. Just had to add an amount and click a button. I never win these things but happy to donate to the cause

I do agree, HSL may well find hundreds of people have given up when they have tried to make the donation and I hope HSL will look at it quickly.

CropleyWasGod
21-12-2018, 04:07 PM

I've had the same problem.

Tried to make a one-off donation, but the site gives me an "ups. Null" message.

It's happened a couple of times before, and that's money being lost.

banchoryhibs
21-12-2018, 09:47 PM
The one-off donation link worked fine for me. It's easily found when you log in.
I have won before so I hope you all try again to stop me winning twice!!

bodhibs
21-12-2018, 09:57 PM
I remember being jealous as f when I read the thread when you'd won, a trip to one of the European games? Faroes maybe? Anyhow fantastic prize again and well worth entering

Santa Cruz
21-12-2018, 10:08 PM
I might be missing something, or looking in the wrong place. The minimum donation for a one-off payment that I can see is £15. Anyone know where I can find the £10 donation option needed to enter the competition? I'm not a member so can't log in.

banchoryhibs
21-12-2018, 10:22 PM
I had a fantastic trip to Greece. HSL were outstanding as travel plans had to be changed at the last minute.
Sorry Santa Cruz I can't help you, hopefully someone else can.

bodhibs
21-12-2018, 10:23 PM
I had a fantastic trip to Greece. HSL were outstanding as travel plans had to be changed at the last minute.
Sorry Santa Cruz I can't help you, hopefully someone else can.

👍

Green Man
21-12-2018, 10:49 PM
I might be missing something, or looking in the wrong place. The minimum donation for a one-off payment that I can see is £15. Anyone know where I can find the £10 donation option needed to enter the competition? I'm not a member so can't log in.

If you go down to the bottom of the one-off payment page there’s a custom option which lets you enter the amount you want.

monktonharp
21-12-2018, 11:53 PM
just saying: - OfficialHSL is offline. ? cant have a look at it

BILLYHIBS
22-12-2018, 07:15 AM
Tried to donate gave up in exasperation

tried to reset my password no luck

not very user friendly

What chance have you got? :confused:

andyf5
22-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Tried to donate gave up in exasperation

tried to reset my password no luck

not very user friendly

What chance have you got? :confused:
You do not need a user name and password to donate. Just tick the box to say you don't want to be a member. I just donated from my mobile phone and wasnt too hard.

Hairypoppins
22-12-2018, 09:41 AM
You do not need a user name and password to donate. Just tick the box to say you don't want to be a member. I just donated from my mobile phone and wasnt too hard.
The problem seems to be with donating when logged into your HSL account. I tried to make a donation and to increase my direct debit yesterday but got into a right mess. Have emailed HST but no response so far. Irritating when I was only trying to help the Hibees.

BILLYHIBS
22-12-2018, 09:54 AM

Yip tried that but keeps taking me to £15?

andyf5
22-12-2018, 10:06 AM
Yip tried that but keeps taking me to £15?

I think this will be the custom box and you type in £10 over writing the £15.

The website is poorly done and confusing.

CentreLine
22-12-2018, 12:38 PM
I remember being jealous as f when I read the thread when you'd won, a trip to one of the European games? Faroes maybe? Anyhow fantastic prize again and well worth entering

Banchoryhibs has always been lucky. I was jealous when he won the HappyHibee draw too. Tried to get him to put my lottery tickets on for me but without success.

Love him to bits but he needs to share the luck 😏

Hibbyradge
22-12-2018, 12:42 PM
I got a reminder email about this.

Incredibly, there was no link to donate.

I posted about it on their Twitter account, but no response.

Who's running this? :bitchy:

Greenworld
22-12-2018, 12:57 PM
Done took two minutes no problems

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Greenworld
22-12-2018, 12:59 PM
https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

OfficialHSL
23-12-2018, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=Hibbyradge;5637742]I got a reminder email about this.

Who's running this? :bitchy:[/QUOTE
We take your point. We did have a link on our first email and post but not the second. We will of course ensure all future communications have a link.
Only a few hours to go now but still time to have the chance to win one of these fantastic prizes. All you have to do is make a single one off donation to HSL by 5pm. For existing Members please sign in to your account to ensure you earn the Franck’s . If you have not donated before please go to www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk
Please navigate to the “Donate” page and select “single” contribution. Scroll down to the option to nominate your chosen amount.
HSL

BILLYHIBS
23-12-2018, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=Hibbyradge;5637742]I got a reminder email about this.

Who's running this? :bitchy:[/QUOTE
We take your point. We did have a link on our first email and post but not the second. We will of course ensure all future communications have a link.
Only a few hours to go now but still time to have the chance to win one of these fantastic prizes. All you have to do is make a single one off donation to HSL by 5pm. For existing Members please sign in to your account to ensure you earn the Franck’s . If you have not donated before please go to www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk
Please navigate to the “Donate” page and select “single” contribution. Scroll down to the option to nominate your chosen amount.
HSL

Keep trying to log in keeps telling me to reset my password saying email link sent to my inbox nothing

Very frustrating nothing happening only trying to help the hibees

Do not think I will bother as do not need the hassle :confused:

OfficialHSL
23-12-2018, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=OfficialHSL;5639775]

Keep trying to log in keeps telling me to reset my password saying email link sent to my inbox nothing

Very frustrating nothing happening only trying to help the hibees

Do not think I will bother as do not need the hassle :confused:
We are sorry you are having a problem.
Can you drop us an email at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk to allow us to pass on to our web developer. We are assured that everything is functioning as it should be and that any issues are user issues. Of course we can only be sure of this if you can share things with us.

HSL
Ps we can also initiate a payment from our side to make sure you are in the draw