PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CELTIC TICKETS ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
10-12-2018, 09:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9531)

Ringothedog
10-12-2018, 09:28 AM
387 left, lets sell out our 3 home stands:flag:

Billy Whizz
10-12-2018, 09:31 AM
387 left, lets sell out our 3 home stands:flag:

Has any decision been made on giving Celtic the whole south stand yet?

mvteng
10-12-2018, 10:27 AM
Has any decision been made on giving Celtic the whole south stand yet?

First of the South stand blocks now open on eticketing

Billy Whizz
10-12-2018, 10:31 AM
First of the South stand blocks now open on eticketing

Interesting, unless Celtic have refused to take anymore at short notice

mvteng
10-12-2018, 10:41 AM
Interesting, unless Celtic have refused to take anymore at short notice

Same block on sale now for rangers as well so probably a hibs decision (I think)

Ringothedog
10-12-2018, 10:42 AM
Strange decision by the club to open the south to our fans for both games, we are potentially turning down around £125k in income which could be used in the January transfer window

DarlingtonHibee
10-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Strange decision by the club to open the south to our fans for both games, we are potentially turning down around £125k in income which could be used in the January transfer window

I agree with this, we will need every penny for January. Also I worry about security especially the rangers game. Also the cost of extra steward and police etc

JeMeSouviens
10-12-2018, 11:01 AM

I don't get why they waited so long. If we were waiting to see if a good run of form would generate increased demand ... um, not so much.

murray26
10-12-2018, 11:29 AM
So whoever has made this decision has in effect cost us a couple of hundred grand.. unbelievable

PatHead
10-12-2018, 11:34 AM
The club can never win. For the last few years we have said we should cut allocatios,do season tickets in the South etc. The club do it and you get supporters moaning.

Why not encourage more Hibs
supporters to come along?

Caversham Green
10-12-2018, 11:41 AM
So whoever has made this decision has in effect cost us a couple of hundred grand.. unbelievable

That's only true if we sell zero tickets for the Hibs section of the stand and none of the tickets we would otherwise have sold were concessions.

In which case the 'lost' income would be around 2000 x £25 (net of VAT) = £50,000 per match.

As far as I'm concerned if it suits the club and prioritises Hibs fans over the OF I'm all for it.

Heisenberg
10-12-2018, 11:42 AM

Yet last season there were several folk moaning and wanting us to cut both OF teams allocations. Hibs do that this season and we’ve now got folk moaning about it!

we are hibs
10-12-2018, 11:45 AM
The club can never win. For the last few years we have said we should cut allocatios,do season tickets in the South etc. The club do it and you get supporters moaning.

This. Try and encourage fellow hibs fans to go to the games or even one of them. The more hibs fans there = better atmosphere and better chance of winning

murray26
10-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Yet last season there were several folk moaning and wanting us to cut both OF teams allocations. Hibs do that this season and we’ve now got folk moaning about it!

I think it’s been pretty obvious for a while now that the south stand would not be required.. idiotic decision by whoever made it.. we need every penny we can get our hands on for the January transfer Window..

bigwheel
10-12-2018, 11:55 AM
I think it’s been pretty obvious for a while now that the south stand would not be required.. idiotic decision by whoever made it.. we need every penny we can get our hands on for the January transfer Window..

Agreed. Was a bad call at the time - done for the right reasons, but was clear it wouldn’t sell out. We should offer them to Celtic

we are hibs
10-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Don't see the difference between this and a normal run of the mill league game. The away end of the ground will be half full top and bottom tier is the only difference and there will be a hibs support in the lower half of the same stand like there has been for all league games apart from 1 this season. The less bigoted ****bags in our stadium the better imo

bigwheel
10-12-2018, 11:57 AM

Not sure it would be that much. 1500 tix at 28 quid each...circa 42k. Plus perhaps 10k max food etc

An up and coming players salary worth ...

danhibees1875
10-12-2018, 12:04 PM
I don't think it's unreasonable that fans wanted to maximise Hibs fans present when the demand was there but now that it isn't likely would rather maximise revenue - I don't think that's putting Hibs in a no win situation.

Of course the ideal scenario is Hibs sell out, including half the south, and the losses are minimal; hopefully that's what happens with both games. I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

davhibby
10-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Football is about a lot more than money. The difference in the noise that the away fans can create with only half the stand is quite big. Couple that with there being hibs fans on all sides of the ground and it's well worth it

JeMeSouviens
10-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Don't see the difference between this and a normal run of the mill league game. The away end of the ground will be half full top and bottom tier is the only difference and there will be a hibs support in the lower half of the same stand like there has been for all league games apart from 1 this season. The less bigoted ****bags in our stadium the better imo

vs run of mill league game ...

- It's on the telly
- it's a crap ko time
- almost everyone expects us to lose convincingly
- it costs £7 more

I'm all for Hibs selling more tickets to Hibbies but I think they needed to decide this weeks ago and do a lot of marketing ...

My_Wife_Camille
10-12-2018, 12:13 PM
I’d cut Rangers allocation but give Celtic the full stand.

Diclonius
10-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Oh my god. We moan when we don't cut their allocation and we moan when we do.

The South can sit half empty for all I care, I want 0 Old Firm supporters at Easter Road.

JeMeSouviens
10-12-2018, 12:19 PM
I’d cut Rangers allocation but give Celtic the full stand.

Worth it just for the statements! :greengrin

Caversham Green
10-12-2018, 01:22 PM
Worth it just for the statements! :greengrin

I got the impression from their statement last season that Sevco weren't going to take the full allocation anyway.

Keith_M
10-12-2018, 01:34 PM
I got the impression from their statement last season that Sevco weren't going to take the full allocation anyway.

What did they say?

Caversham Green
10-12-2018, 01:46 PM
What did they say?

I think it was the "this particular club" statement when we cut their allocation for the 5-5 game? IIRC they said something along the lines of having helped us financially in the past by filling the stadium and would not be doing so in the future. Can't remember the exact wording and CBA looking for it but I think that was the gist of their statement.

Keith_M
10-12-2018, 01:53 PM
I think it was the "this particular club" statement when we cut their allocation for the 5-5 game? IIRC they said something along the lines of having helped us financially in the past by filling the stadium and would not be doing so in the future. Can't remember the exact wording and CBA looking for it but I think that was the gist of their statement.

Cheers.

Did their statement mention anything about the bigots singing disgusting songs about Lennon and Stubbs?

Caversham Green
10-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Cheers.

Did their statement mention anything about the bigots singing disgusting songs about Lennon and Stubbs?

Can't remember but I'm sure it did. :fibber:

hibbysam
10-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Not sure it would be that much. 1500 tix at 28 quid each...circa 42k. Plus perhaps 10k max food etc

An up and coming players salary worth ...

Apart from the fact we make £0 from food sales, and we will not sell 0 tickets in the south stand. Fairly sure we won’t be cash strapped in January 😂

wallpaperman
10-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Madness, completely stupid.

Not to undermine the great work they do, but wondering why I pay an amount (albeit small) to HSL when the club clearly doesn't need the extra £150k or so that would have been generated in selling these tickets to the OF.

flash
10-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Well done Hibs it's what we wanted.

bigwheel
10-12-2018, 03:39 PM
Apart from the fact we make £0 from food sales, and we will not sell 0 tickets in the south stand. Fairly sure we won’t be cash strapped in January [emoji23]

There will be many more spaces in the home stands in the ground than Hibs tickets sold for the south stand

Juniper Greens
10-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Madness, completely stupid.

Not to undermine the great work they do, but wondering why I pay an amount (albeit small) to HSL when the club clearly doesn't need the extra £150k or so that would have been generated in selling these tickets to the OF.

Because that's not the case.
Per match, we might lose out on circa 1,200 tickets?
Let's say half are concessions. So average price £21?
Loss isn't even £30k per match.

Daydreamer
10-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Well done Hibs it's what we wanted.

Great comment mate, tickets for both games been on sale for four hours. 2 sold in south for Rangers game and 1 for Celtic game.

Ronniekirk
10-12-2018, 03:58 PM

I agree with you Pat It's the Run of form though that makes if a difficult sell at the moment Be interested to see how quickly the first blocks go

murray26
10-12-2018, 03:59 PM
Because that's not the case.

1800 away fans I believe.. the stand holds 3800 .. that’s 2000 tickets unsold you’ll be lucky if we sell a handful.. wasn’t aware we are in a position to throw away roughly 80 grand.. as an above poster has said people are making donations to HSL in the hope it can make us more competitive and yet it appears somebody at our club thinks it’s ok to turn down this extra revenue..

Daydreamer
10-12-2018, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=Juniper Greens;5627199]Because that's not the case.

Poor maths mate. Both have been given 2300 tickets thats more than 1500 tickets at £30. When the so called big 3 are here there are only a few hundred concessions. Yes we might sell a few hundred but will be much more than a £30k loss.

Billy Whizz
10-12-2018, 04:22 PM

Poor maths mate. Both have been given 2300 tickets thats more than 1500 tickets at £30. When the so called big 3 are here there are only a few hundred concessions. Yes we might sell a few hundred but will be much more than a £30k loss.

Thought they were given 1,500, but if they did get 2,300, that’s more than fair and reasonable for them. Just hope we can move a thousand or so for each game

flash
10-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Great comment mate, tickets for both games been on sale for four hours. 2 sold in south for Rangers game and 1 for Celtic game.

Games both tomorrow are they?

JXM73
10-12-2018, 04:45 PM
i bet those slating the club for not taking the old firm money are those that slate kilmarnock, St johnstone etc for pandering to the old firm. I'm glad the club have stood up to them, wish they'd cut their allocation further.... but maybe it's proving we don't need a 20k stadium after all...

Caversham Green
10-12-2018, 04:56 PM

Only £25 of that £30 goes to Hibs, so if the whole 1500 were to be sold at full price and if we sell no extra tickets the lost revenue is £37,500 for the Celtc game and possibly nil for the Sevco game as they were probably not going to take the full stand anyway.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-87/

Juniper Greens
10-12-2018, 05:38 PM

It's not poor maths mate.
You are saying that we will sell zero tickets, which is rubbish. Additionally, £30 is the adult price. Allowing for kids and OAPs, I think my numbers were more realistic.
Finally, letting fewer of them in, does increase our chance of winning and makes the whole of ER a nicer place to be

Fife-Hibee
10-12-2018, 05:48 PM
The less tickets we give them the better as far as I’m concerned! **** them!

Juniper Greens
10-12-2018, 05:52 PM

Yes

My_Wife_Camille
10-12-2018, 06:39 PM
Ffs show some respect please.

Eyrie
10-12-2018, 07:26 PM

Fife-hibee has just shown the Ugly Sisters all the respect they deserve. **** them both.

Sir David Gray
10-12-2018, 07:32 PM

I'm all for it, well done Hibs.

Chuck Rhoades
10-12-2018, 07:55 PM

Respect to what? One of our biggest rivals? **** that, and **** them.

Hibs are entitled to stop with the nicey/nicey PR and say, Hibs fans, you wanted this, we’ve delivered your wish, now back us and snap up the tickets. Need to change the approach.

hibbysam
10-12-2018, 08:14 PM
There will be many more spaces in the home stands in the ground than Hibs tickets sold for the south stand

But not available to buy. So your point is null and void. Under 300 available in ‘home’ stands as it sits now. We will sell far more than 300 in the ‘away’ end before kick offs.

Sporting advantage is far more important than money at this stage.

My_Wife_Camille
10-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Respect to what? One of our biggest rivals? **** that, and **** them.

Hibs are entitled to stop with the nicey/nicey PR and say, Hibs fans, you wanted this, we’ve delivered your wish, now back us and snap up the tickets. Need to change the approach.
Deary me. I’m no Celtic fan but after everything they’ve done for us the very least we can do is show them a bit of respect and gratitude ffs.

hibbysam
10-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Deary me. I’m no Celtic fan but after everything they’ve done for us the very least we can do this s show them a bit of respect and gratitude ffs.

😂😂😂

Fife-Hibee
10-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Deary me. I’m no Celtic fan but after everything they’ve done for us the very least we can do is show them a bit of respect and gratitude ffs.

Has your account been hacked?
If I had my way I wouldn’t give either of them one ****ing ticket !

CB_NO3
10-12-2018, 11:42 PM

You having a laugh? 😂

hongkonghibee
11-12-2018, 03:43 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9531)

Surely the less celtic supporters in the stadium will mean less support for their team and hence less likely to get a win. If Hibs get a point or three, then more people will come to our next match and so increase our income in future matches. So it's not as simple as people here are making out.

hibbysam
11-12-2018, 04:09 AM
Surely the less celtic supporters in the stadium will mean less support for their team and hence less likely to get a win. If Hibs get a point or three, then more people will come to our next match and so increase our income in future matches. So it's not as simple as people here are making out.

Exactly, we’ve went from slating our board for putting football second to finances, and now we’re slating them for doing the opposite. Cannot win.

Wakeyhibee
11-12-2018, 09:14 AM
Exactly, we’ve went from slating our board for putting football second to finances, and now we’re slating them for doing the opposite. Cannot win.

The club can't win, they're putting their own supporters first!! What do they do? Piss off their own fans who may be future STs/regular walk ups or piss off the OF. I know which way it prefer.

I understand the need to strengthen and maximise income but this is more a long term strategy to look after our own first and not rely on OF money. One I applaud

wallpaperman
11-12-2018, 11:33 AM
The club can't win, they're putting their own supporters first!! What do they do? Piss off their own fans who may be future STs/regular walk ups or piss off the OF. I know which way it prefer.

I understand the need to strengthen and maximise income but this is more a long term strategy to look after our own first and not rely on OF money. One I applaud

That would be a valid point if there were no tickets left in the home stand, but there are easily a couple of hundred left for Celtic, with about 3 sold in the South.

So about 2000 will be unsold for the South, £30 x 2000 = £60k, minus VAT and possibly some concession prices.

Expensive way to make a statement/prove a point....

Expect we will sell some more for Rangers, but still big loss of revenue.

Scottie
11-12-2018, 11:40 AM

:agree: Some posters on here been howling for this for years and now its come they want to slaughter the club for having the audacity to do it.

Any reason to boot the club is fair game I suppose for some supporters :rolleyes:

Antifa Hibs
11-12-2018, 11:54 AM
No issue with the club at all doing this, even if it means a slight financial hit. Only problem is they should've offered the south from the very start and promoted it, instead leaving it to about 5 days before the game. The hit isn't going to be as big as people make it either, there are no restrictions now for concessions. Alot of the extra 1800 tickets to Celtic/Huns would've been students/under 18's/pensioners/chancers then 20% of that ticket is skimmed off and given straight to HMRC. We also used to only get 14k for some OF games when we were utter ***** and managed, with 18k there i'm sure we'll be alright.

The cynic in me thinks this will the last time we'll cut their allocations. The board can then justify giving them back their usual 3900 and tell us they've tried and it failed, which will probably be a case of fair-enough...

Borderhibbie76
11-12-2018, 12:09 PM

supporters to come along?Absolutely this I can't believe what I'm reading TBH

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wakeyhibee
11-12-2018, 12:21 PM
That would be a valid point if there were no tickets left in the home stand, but there are easily a couple of hundred left for Celtic, with about 3 sold in the South.

So about 2000 will be unsold for the South, £30 x 2000 = £60k, minus VAT and possibly some concession prices.

Expensive way to make a statement/prove a point....

Expect we will sell some more for Rangers, but still big loss of revenue.

It is a valid point if you are doing Hibs supporters out of a chance to go in favour of OF revenue. If you don't think there will be 300 walk-ups fine. If we were averaging 8000 like years ago fine. But we should never limit our own growth for a quick OF buck.

.Sean.
11-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Think I speak for the whole of .net when I say your constant and blatant trolling is boring as ****

The 90+2
11-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Even if the crowd isn’t the best on Sunday it will encourage more families to go if this is done regularly.

I’ve suggested before the singing section go in the south Lower for these games and open up the FF to others?

The 90+2
11-12-2018, 02:20 PM
It is a valid point if you are doing Hibs supporters out of a chance to go in favour of OF revenue. If you don't think there will be 300 walk-ups fine. If we were averaging 8000 like years ago fine. But we should never limit our own growth for a quick OF buck.

This. It’s the short sightedness that’s been criticised about Scottish football for years. Our club finally listen to the support and again they can’t win. We beat Celtic on Sunday I’m sure we won’t be unhappy about the amount of tickets the huns get a few days later. I’m taking my boy to the huns game, something I wouldn’t have done if they had the full stand.

Keith_M
11-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Is it possible for a Season Ticket holder to move to the South Stand, just for one game?

marinello59
11-12-2018, 02:26 PM
Is it possible for a Season Ticket holder to move to the South Stand, just for one game?

Yes. Just contact the ticket office.

Keith_M
11-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Yes. Just contact the ticket office.

Cheers, will do

:aok:

My_Wife_Camille
11-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Think I speak for the whole of .net when I say your constant and blatant trolling is boring as ****
How about you have a coke and a smile and shut the hell up. Jello pudding eating ***********

lyonhibs
11-12-2018, 02:50 PM
How about you have a coke and a smile and shut the hell up. Jello pudding eating ***********

:faf::faf:

Touchy touchy.

Imagine saying "after all they have done for us" about Celtc, like they are some benevolent father figure to us. Cringe.

The 90+2
11-12-2018, 02:53 PM

Touchy touchy.

Imagine saying "after all they have done for us" about Celtc, like they are some benevolent father figure to us. Cringe.

There will be no Hibs fan but that has that mindset. None. I took it as a laugh which was probably unnecessary considering the circumstances.

cabbageandribs1875
11-12-2018, 02:54 PM

Touchy touchy.

do you not think the poster maybe had a little :fishin: dangling, just a thought

appears to have hooked a few though

alihibs1
11-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Only about 30 left in all 3 home stands. By the time Sunday comes around I reckon we'll have sold most of the South.

Can't believe the uproar. Especially as this is what we've been asking for.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The 90+2
11-12-2018, 02:59 PM
do you not think the poster maybe had a little :fishin: dangling, just a thought

appears to have hooked a few though

When people are all arguing all over the shop? Perhaps not time nor place.

What’s Jello?

The 90+2
11-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Only about 30 left in all 3 home stands. By the time Sunday comes around I reckon we'll have sold most of the South.

Aye, only because Scott Allan and Brown are doing the half time draw (am I doing this right??)

cabbageandribs1875
11-12-2018, 03:00 PM
When people are all arguing all over the shop? Perhaps not time nor place.

What’s Jello?

sounds like some type of american jelly :dunno:

Earlydelivery
11-12-2018, 03:28 PM

It looks like hibs have pulled the tickets in the Home stands unless we have sold 300 odds since this morning

we are hibs
11-12-2018, 04:57 PM
No tickets left in the east for the rangers game.

.Sean.
11-12-2018, 04:58 PM
😂😂😂😂😂

Touched a nerve have I? Camille is a ***** name btw, you jello pudding eating ****

The 90+2
11-12-2018, 05:03 PM
sounds like some type of american jelly :dunno:

Why no call it jelly then seeing as they copied our language? Anyway another place another time! Jello 😂😂😂

The 90+2
11-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Payday is next Weds too and also the 19th anniversary of when we pumped Hearts 3 zip at Tiny. I reckon it will sell out.

we are hibs
11-12-2018, 05:04 PM
It looks like hibs have pulled the tickets in the Home stands unless we have sold 300 odds since this morning

They've maybe given them to some charities? Better the seats being full than empty plus fans who decide they want to go can still go in the south

Chuck Rhoades
11-12-2018, 05:56 PM
92 left in home stands, including Exec seats in West.

South sales really slow, but still 5 days to go.

Reckon plenty ST holders wont be there due to a variety of/

Sunday
Lunchtime
Cash at Christmas
Christmas nights out
Run of form

My_Wife_Camille
11-12-2018, 06:14 PM
😂😂😂😂😂

Touched a nerve have I? Camille is a ***** name btw, you jello pudding eating ****
You’ve been watching the Rocky movies again

Keith_M
11-12-2018, 06:16 PM
92 left in home stands, including Exec seats in West.

South sales really slow, but still 5 days to go.

Reckon plenty ST holders wont be there due to a variety of/

Sunday
Lunchtime
Cash at Christmas
Christmas nights out
Run of form

Fair weather Fans!

:duck:

SON OF PADDY
11-12-2018, 10:23 PM

It was the Hibs fans that pleaded with the club to cut the away allocation, more tickets for home fans.
The club can't win.🙄

Antifa Hibs
12-12-2018, 08:37 PM
Not using mental health as point scoring but I've seen plenty positive comments and well wishing to Griffiths from Dundee Utd fans, Hertz and Aberdeen aswell as obviously Hibs and Celtic and a few others.

Then you come across the huns > http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/320079-poor-wee-leigh-griffiths/

Whoever made the decision to cut Sevco's allocation, regardless of the hit income deserves massive credit. First of all for having the balls to GIRFUY them, then by having 2000+ less of those inbred hun bassa's anywhere near ER. Hopefully we can go one step further next time and half their allocation again.

SirDavidsNapper
12-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Not using mental health as point scoring but I've seen plenty positive comments and well wishing to Griffiths from Dundee Utd fans, Hertz and Aberdeen aswell as obviously Hibs and Celtic and a few others.

Then you come across the huns > http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/320079-poor-wee-leigh-griffiths/

Whoever made the decision to cut Sevco's allocation, regardless of the hit income deserves massive credit. First of all for having the balls to GIRFUY them, then by having 2000+ less of those inbred hun bassa's anywhere near ER. Hopefully we can go one step further next time and half their allocation again.

I wish every club would impose a ban on Rangers supporters. Would happily take a reciprocal ban at Ibrox.

Sir David Gray
12-12-2018, 08:51 PM

Some of the stuff on there is actually vile. I don't care who it is, Gary Mackay, Craig Levein, Rudi Skacel, I wouldn't wish mental health issues/depression on anyone.

Absolute **** of the earth.

Stuart93
12-12-2018, 09:58 PM

Their fans are the worst in the country hands down. They wonder why everyone absolutely despises them as well, they think we just hate them cause they’re rangers. ****ing vile