PDA

View Full Version : Hearts' Bigoted Suppoty

Elephant Stone
08-12-2018, 07:21 PM
We not allowed to discuss this?

edit: if someone could sort that typo that would be appreciated.

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 07:22 PM
It appears not :rolleyes:

SirDavidsNapper
08-12-2018, 07:24 PM
Flies always follow *****. Big problems with that support.

HibeeHibernian4
08-12-2018, 07:24 PM
I’m not a moderator, but I’d hope that we can, but it needs to be discussed without some sort of triumphant attitude. What happened at Tynecastle today (and indeed what’s been creeping in there for a little while now) is not something to be laughed at, or mocked, or used to make ourselves feel better. We have racists and ********s in our support too. I accept that currently it’s not very prevalent at Easter Road, and long may that continue, but we are not squeaky clean on this issue and some Hibs fans would do well to remember that.

On the issue itself, I hope the ****my, racist *******s get the book thrown at them, and I know that 99% of Hearts’ support would be fully behind that statement too. We may be rivals but we should be united against racism and bigotry in all its forms.

matty_f
08-12-2018, 07:27 PM
We can discuss it folk can discuss it without insulting other users. :aok:

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2018, 07:27 PM
What are we looking to achieve from it? That the hearts support are full of fuds and we have the moral high ground? If it's a concern to you, then report it to the authorities. I'm all for sticking it to Hearts, but not when it comes to things like this. The idiots that participate in such behaviour aren't worth the attention that they crave.

Imagine how irrelevant somebody like Tommy Robinson would be if the media just blanked him out altogether.

BullsCloseHibs
08-12-2018, 07:30 PM
around 20 of them involved? Wow! What a disgusting bunch of bigoted, racist muppets Hearts fans are. This, remember, from the same stand Budge sits in. How utterly, utterly embarrassed she should be. Deplorable behaviour. Not a good time right now for Budge and all. They don't seem to be doing anything to root out their problem. In fact, they seem to encourage it in my opinion. Horrible, horrible little outfit. No wonder they are detested, just like their big full fat bigoted pals from Glasgow that they aspire to be.

Elephant Stone
08-12-2018, 07:30 PM
We can discuss it folk can discuss it without insulting other users. :aok:

That would make sense, seems a bit extreme to say the least to close an important discussion because of a few petty insults which could easily have been deleted.

Elephant Stone
08-12-2018, 07:33 PM
What are we looking to achieve from it? That the hearts support are full of fuds and we have the moral high ground? If it's a concern to you, then report it to the authorities. I'm all for sticking it to Hearts, but not when it comes to things like this. The idiots that participate in such behaviour aren't worth the attention that they crave.

Imagine how irrelevant somebody like Tommy Robinson would be if the media just blanked him out altogether.

Well there's a few black men today who were racially abused for turning up to play a game of football, they would probably disagree with you; as would the Motherwell manager, as would Hearts themselves, and as would most decent people.

matty_f
08-12-2018, 07:34 PM
That would make sense, seems a bit extreme to say the least to close an important discussion because of a few petty insults which could easily have been deleted.

The thread was only going one way imho, and I didn't fancy spending my evening sending individual posts out dishing out warnings, so closed the thread.

Happy to let this one run of it stays on topic.

DetroitHibs
08-12-2018, 07:35 PM
What happened?

BullsCloseHibs
08-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Wonder what the three black Hearts players who started today make of this.

Glad two got arrested. Now arrest the other 18. And name and shame them in the press. Make them lose their livelihoods. Everything.

IDHibs
08-12-2018, 07:36 PM
The thread was only going one way imho, and I didn't fancy spending my evening sending individual posts out dishing out warnings, so closed the thread.

Happy to let this one run of it stays on topic.

wind up merchants.... **** them

HibeeHibernian4
08-12-2018, 07:36 PM
Well there's a few black men today who were racially abused for turning up to play a game of football, they would probably disagree with you; as would the Motherwell manager, as would Hearts themselves, and as would most decent people.

I can see his point, though. He’s not saying that racism shouldn’t be called out, just that we should be careful as rival fans not to stray into gloating that a 22 year old substitute got racially abused by absolute dickheads. Personally, I don’t need their fans to be racist for me to dislike Hearts, and I just hope they can fix this fast.

BullsCloseHibs
08-12-2018, 07:37 PM
What happened?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46496089

Elephant Stone
08-12-2018, 07:37 PM
What happened?

A group of 10-20 people in that corner of bigots that Hearts have near the away stand were racially abusing Motherwell players, two have been arrested so far.

SquashedFrogg
08-12-2018, 07:38 PM

Needs to be highlighted. Not just because it's Hearts, but because it's not acceptable.

Shall we just ignore it and not talk about it?

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2018, 07:38 PM

I'm not condoning racist behaviour. However, the sad pond life who choose to participate in such behaviour do so, because they know it will be talked about.

I say report them to the authorities and starve them of any futher attention. They thrive on being noticed and generating public outrage. Let's not give it to them.

kaimendhibs
08-12-2018, 07:39 PM
Hope they get done and punished.
However, grade A rocket behind me today calling Hibs players dicks, poofs, and worse.
Please go and don't come back

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

BullsCloseHibs
08-12-2018, 07:39 PM
I'm not condoning racist behaviour. However, the sad pond life who choose to participate in such behaviour do so, because they know it will be talked about.

I say report them to the authorities and starve them of any futher attention. They thrive on being noticed and generating public outrage. Let's not give it to them.

Name and shame them in public and they lose their jobs. Simple.

Elephant Stone
08-12-2018, 07:41 PM

Same for Rangers and their bigots as well? Ignore it because they want attention? That has worked well for Scottish football eh?

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2018, 07:41 PM
Needs to be highlighted. Not just because it's Hearts, but because it's not acceptable.

Shall we just ignore it and not talk about it?

All acts of racism should be reported and dealt with accordingly. The wee saddos would love to get their faces in the papers and on the news. They should be reported and starved of public attention

GRA
08-12-2018, 07:42 PM
The right wing bigoted element in the Hearts support is growing and getting more vocal. Recent events (esp Steven Yaxley-Lennon) confirm that. Worrying times.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Same for Rangers and their bigots as well? Ignore it because they want attention? Ridiculous idea.

Well I don't know about you, but I want racism to stop. Racism won't stop if we continue to give racists what they want, which is exactly what we're doing by giving them the attention.

Simply talking about it, isn't going to make the problem go away. Only reporting it and starving them of attention is going to make them bored of it.

HibeeHibernian4
08-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Hope they get done and punished.
However, grade A rocket behind me today calling Hibs players dicks, poofs, and worse.
Please go and don't come back

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

And yet some people still question the validity of the Stonewall rainbow laces/armband campaign, saddening.

Elephant Stone
08-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Well I don't know about you, but I want racism to stop. Racism won't stop if we continue to give racists what they want, which is exactly what we're doing by giving them the attention.

Simply talking about it, isn't going to make the problem go away. Only reporting it and starving them of attention is going to make them bored of it.

Where did I, or anyone, say that?

How has avoiding giving Rangers' bigotry attention worked out?

SquashedFrogg
08-12-2018, 07:46 PM
All acts of racism should be reported and dealt with accordingly. The wee saddos would love to get their faces in the papers and on the news. They should be reported and starved of public attention

Disagree. The best way to rid society of this kind of thing is to make it as public as possible.

Show their faces. Let everyone see and condem them. Make examples of these people.

08-12-2018, 07:46 PM
Hearts support is racist water is wet

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 07:47 PM

Jeezo :rolleyes:

matty_f
08-12-2018, 07:48 PM

If you'd like to keep posting, you might want to tone it down a bit. :agree:

Wee Effen Bee
08-12-2018, 07:49 PM
And yet some people still question the validity of the Stonewall rainbow laces/armband campaign, saddening.

👍

Frazerbob
08-12-2018, 07:53 PM
They clearly have a problem with a very small minority and good on those who did a bit of self policing. Wonder when the ‘decent Old Firm fans’ we keep hearing about will do likewise.

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Show their faces. Let everyone see and condem them. Make examples of these people.

They thrive on this. The more we publicly condemn it, the worse the problem gets. It's no coincidence that racism is back on the rise again. They don't care if the attention they recieve is negative, it's what they expect out of it. The attention they recieve empowers them and feeds into their right-wing, anti-left ideologies. It allows them to argue that freedom of speech is being taken away by lefty liberals which in turn causes them to up their far-right rhetoric, including racist behaviours.

Pointing the finger at them and telling them how bad they're behaving, only makes them want to do it even more. We need to stop using an approach that clearly isn't working and only pushes them further and further to the right.

Elephant Stone
08-12-2018, 07:58 PM
They clearly have a problem with a very small minority and good on those who did a bit of self policing. Wonder when the ‘decent Old Firm fans’ we keep hearing about will do likewise.

It's not, though. When they sing their Billy Boys pish are you seriously saying it's a very small minority? They have bigots and bigot apologists throughout their support, it's not a small minority.

BullsCloseHibs
08-12-2018, 07:58 PM
Hearts could make things easier too - if they REALLY wanted to - and employ someone to film them during the game. We all know what section it is. It's not bloody rocket science!

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-12-2018, 08:06 PM

Eh?

Jones28
08-12-2018, 08:10 PM

Mods gonna sort this guy out?

ScottB
08-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Thing is, we have a situation in this country where bigotry / racism, if it can be relabelled as ‘sectarianism’ is essentially allowed. Whether people pretend it doesn’t exist, or say it’s just ‘tradition’ or whatever else, it’s there, in grounds all over the country. Some more than others, obviously.

It’s not a big jump from there to abusing people for other reasons, we had years of entire stadiums full of Hearts fans belting out their favourite homophobic anthem, for example, and now, we’re back to players being abused for the colour of their skin, and elements in their support trying to bring in some wannabe fascist muppet as their new mascot.

Above all this we have the SFA, that’s been more than content to pretend none of this happens, at best, or doesn’t actually mind that it happens, at worst. Wider Scottish society also seems relatively nonplussed about sectarianism at football, possibly not interested, or desensitised to it, but you would imagine that, behind the scenes, the SFA will put real pressure on Hearts to get their house in order, as repeated racist incidents will no doubt attract political attention, which could lead to the SFA being held to account for, and made to take action against all the nonsense that happens in Scottish football.

In short, it’s ridiculous that anyone gets abused in a football ground, whether it’s for their skin colour, place of birth, religion etc and we’re way past the point where the authorities should be stamping this **** out.

hibsbollah
08-12-2018, 08:22 PM
Thing is, we have a situation in this country where bigotry / racism, if it can be relabelled as ‘sectarianism’ is essentially allowed. Whether people pretend it doesn’t exist, or say it’s just ‘tradition’ or whatever else, it’s there, in grounds all over the country. Some more than others, obviously.

It’s not a big jump from there to abusing people for other reasons, we had years of entire stadiums full of Hearts fans belting out their favourite homophobic anthem, for example, and now, we’re back to players being abused for the colour of their skin, and elements in their support trying to bring in some wannabe fascist muppet as their new mascot.

Above all this we have the SFA, that’s been more than content to pretend none of this happens, at best, or doesn’t actually mind that it happens, at worst. Wider Scottish society also seems relatively nonplussed about sectarianism at football, possibly not interested, or desensitised to it, but you would imagine that, behind the scenes, the SFA will put real pressure on Hearts to get their house in order, as repeated racist incidents will no doubt attract political attention, which could lead to the SFA being held to account for, and made to take action against all the nonsense that happens in Scottish football.

In short, it’s ridiculous that anyone gets abused in a football ground, whether it’s for their skin colour, place of birth, religion etc and we’re way past the point where the authorities should be stamping this **** out.

Agree wholeheartedly with all of that, good summary.

Pete
08-12-2018, 08:23 PM
Mods gonna sort this guy out?

Is he a rocker?

Kojock
08-12-2018, 08:25 PM
Should've just stuck to calling him a Fenian B***ard then no arrests would've been made.

Jones28
08-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Is he a rocker?

Oh very good 😂😂

Hibs4185
08-12-2018, 08:29 PM
It is not a small minority of 10-20 fans. I have been in pubs with family yams and I’ve heard all the songs. It’s probably a few hundred, but it is older guys who are influencing the younger generation.

Thankfully it was picked up on video today otherwise it may not have been picked up as much.

Budge could easily close that section or identify those involved but she lets it go game after game. Have they caught the coin thrower yet as a prime example?

Hopefully now Budge has to act

Pete
08-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Oh very good 😂😂

I suppose you have to laugh.

I don’t think that this is down to Hearts attracting new supporters who are right wing. The rise of the alt-right in general has probably made the borderline Hearts fan think it is ok to behave like that.

You look at the news stand and what do you see? 90% of the papers are right wing and propagate distrust and a sense of the “other”. It’s a societal issue and this is the end result.

It will probably get worse and Hearts will have to act decisively.

Jones28
08-12-2018, 08:49 PM
I suppose you have to laugh.

I don’t think that this is down to Hearts attracting new supporters who are right wing. The rise of the alt-right in general has probably made the borderline Hearts fan think it is ok to behave like that.

You look at the news stand and what do you see? 90% of the papers are right wing and propagate distrust and a sense of the “other”. It’s a societal issue and this is the end result.

It will probably get worse and Hearts will have to act decisively.

No, you were genuinely funny, that's why!

Totally agree with your other points too. This is not coincidental. And it's not "daft wee laddies" either.

Pete
08-12-2018, 08:50 PM
No, you were genuinely funny, that's why!

Totally agree with your other points too. This is not coincidental. And it's not "daft wee laddies" either.

👍🏼

It probably explains why there are one or two more questionable comments at our games too. Nobody is immune.

Jones28
08-12-2018, 09:00 PM
👍🏼

It probably explains why there are one or two more questionable comments at our games too. Nobody is immune.

No they aren't, maybe that explains the fuds in our end holding tricolours the wrong way up so they look like they're from the Ivory Coast.

bobbyhibs1983
08-12-2018, 09:04 PM
its shocking nowadays to verbally abuse people due to there skin colour.
Scott b's post above is pretty spot on.
What is the most likely fate of the 2 *surppoters* whom have been arressted? (assuming of course they are found guilty?)
IMo 1st offence doing anything racist 3months in jail, 2nd time doing this 3 years in jail 3rd stike and bang 10years in jail.
as for what scott b post above, imo its pretty simple do something bout it. The songs n stuff, 1st time (to whomever club with these sorta songs) a stern warning. 2nd times these songs are song instant releagation and a million pound fine.there after every time these songs are sung then as above releagation after relagation

green day
08-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Budge has clocked this behaviour.

Was discussing this a couple weeks back with a hearts mate.

He said hearts do have a problem, and all his jambo mates are totally with the club plan to remove these fannies from their home in section N.

How these lot came about is dealt with above, rise of alt right etc - but we must try to remove them from football as there are too many daft young laddies that will latch on to this kind of EDL pish.

CraigHibee
08-12-2018, 09:19 PM

Don't agree with that, all teams have got elements of support they would rather not have, I'm sure we have some belters in ours as well, I know quite a few Hearts fans that would be disgusted at what happened today

snedzuk
08-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Only me that read this as hearts bigoted suppository!

Keith_M
08-12-2018, 10:47 PM
What's a Supotty?

Did you mean to write 'Hearts Bigoted Suppository'?

Edit: Oops, read the earlier posts...

:wink:

Hi Heid Yin
08-12-2018, 10:48 PM
I’m not a moderator, but I’d hope that we can, but it needs to be discussed without some sort of triumphant attitude. What happened at Tynecastle today (and indeed what’s been creeping in there for a little while now) is not something to be laughed at, or mocked, or used to make ourselves feel better. We have racists and ********s in our support too. I accept that currently it’s not very prevalent at Easter Road, and long may that continue, but we are not squeaky clean on this issue and some Hibs fans would do well to remember that.

On the issue itself, I hope the ****my, racist *******s get the book thrown at them, and I know that 99% of Hearts’ support would be fully behind that statement too. We may be rivals but we should be united against racism and bigotry in all its forms.

:top marks

ScottB
08-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Looks like we’ll be able to compare and contrast with how a similar incident is handled south of the border, sadly.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/08/chelsea-police-investigate-claims-racist-abuse-raheem-sterling

hibsbollah
08-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Looks like we’ll be able to compare and contrast with how a similar incident is handled south of the border, sadly.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/08/chelsea-police-investigate-claims-racist-abuse-raheem-sterling

It's like going back in time...

CRAZYHIBBY
08-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Hearts fans are not bigots and if you think otherwise you're just ignorant

AgentDaleCooper
08-12-2018, 11:16 PM
The right wing bigoted element in the Hearts support is growing and getting more vocal. Recent events (esp Steven Yaxley-Lennon) confirm that. Worrying times.

to be fair, enough hearts fans kicked up a fuss about that, handing out leaflets to raise awareness of the threat that this kind of stuff poses etc, that he felt unwelcome and didn't go. whilst it seems at the moment that there are less problems within our support, there's plenty unsavoury stuff lurking underneath - not because of who we are, but because this sort of stuff is becoming endemic in society again. it's scary times, and we need to stay vigilant of ourselves to keep things how they are at ER.

AgentDaleCooper
08-12-2018, 11:19 PM

very small minded attitude IMO

Col_0762
08-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Hearts fans are not bigots and if you think otherwise you're just ignorant

South Park aye lol?!?

lord bunberry
08-12-2018, 11:41 PM
Serioiusly who cares lol? The world we live in now....horrendous. Aw these ****ers offended, imagine they were alive 10/15 years ago, they would be suicidal and vegan no doubt. Football teams have rivalries, don’t like it?! Follow bowls. Twats!
I’m not offended in any way. I just know it’s wrong to racially abuse someone.
Has drink been taken tonight?

hibsbollah
08-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Serioiusly who cares lol? The world we live in now....horrendous. Aw these ****ers offended, imagine they were alive 10/15 years ago, they would be suicidal and vegan no doubt. Football teams have rivalries, don’t like it?! Follow bowls. Twats!

This is simply tremendous. Cheers vicar:cheers:

lord bunberry
08-12-2018, 11:44 PM
Fancy a game of bowls? :greengrin

hibsbollah
08-12-2018, 11:46 PM
Fancy a game of bowls? :greengrin

Twats

lord bunberry
08-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Twats
Vegans.

hibsbollah
08-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Vegans.

Suicidal vegans:na na:

lord bunberry
08-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Suicidal vegans:na na:
Twats who want to live :na na:

judas
09-12-2018, 12:25 AM
Ooooh my god. This is horrific I’m not sure I’m going to sleep tonight after the actions of these repulsive 10-20 yams.

Does anyone know a a good counsellor?

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 12:27 AM
Ooooh my god. This is horrific I’m not sure I’m going to sleep tonight after the actions of these repulsive 10-20 yams.

Does anyone know a a good counsellor?
Aye give tommy Robinson a phone.

judas
09-12-2018, 12:32 AM
Aye give tommy Robinson a phone.

If you say so

AgentDaleCooper
09-12-2018, 12:43 AM

what?

judas
09-12-2018, 12:50 AM
what?

😂

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 12:57 AM
If you say so
Just a suggestion mate.

judas
09-12-2018, 01:02 AM
Just a suggestion mate.

Yup. Thanks.

Austinho
09-12-2018, 01:03 AM
Every team has them yada yada :zzzzz!: Small minority yada yada :zzzzz!:

https://i.imgur.com/IfoqZAK.png

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 01:03 AM
Yup. Thanks.
Always glad to to help.

judas
09-12-2018, 01:06 AM
Thanks Again 👍

Pete
09-12-2018, 01:06 AM
Gay

norhfc
09-12-2018, 01:09 AM
All jambos are knobends, I’m more offended by the use of the word twats to be honest.

1875godsgift
09-12-2018, 01:11 AM
Gay

Enola

Pete
09-12-2018, 01:15 AM
Enola

It’s 01:15

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 01:17 AM
It’s 01:15
And I’m going for another beer.

judas
09-12-2018, 01:23 AM
Enola

You should have stayed at home

Pete
09-12-2018, 01:26 AM
😂

1875godsgift
09-12-2018, 01:34 AM
You should have stayed at home

Yesterday? I never left the hoose.

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 01:43 AM
Who’s been racially abused?

Tee total Joseph. Yourself?
The Motherwell player today. The incident that saw two hearts fans arrested for racial abuse.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 01:46 AM
Twats who want to live :na na:

Wish I could put a face to ****s on here lol. Be a barry laugh if you were all brave in real life. Cretins.

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 01:47 AM
Wish I could put a face to ****s on here lol. Be a barry laugh if you were all brave in real life. Cretins.
Why are you so angry?

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 01:48 AM
The Motherwell player today. The incident that saw two hearts fans arrested for racial abuse.

What was said to him? I was at Hamilton so first I’ve heard of it.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 01:49 AM
Why are you so angry?

Why are you so smart? Be a wido if you want....your call.

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 01:50 AM
What was said to him? I was at Hamilton so first I’ve heard of it.
I dont know exactly I wasn’t there, but here’s a report on it
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/racist-abuse-claims-hearts-game-13706350
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/two-arrested-over-alleged-racial-abuse-at-hearts-v-motherwell-game-1-4841328
here’s a better link

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 01:51 AM
I dont know exactly I wasn’t there, but here’s a report on it
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/racist-abuse-claims-hearts-game-13706350

“Allegedly”, so no one knows.

Apologies, my comments are in re to the bbc story. I don’t, and neither do most decent Hibbies, view the DR website.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 01:55 AM

Cheers minge

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 01:56 AM
“Allegedly”, so no one knows.
Yes it’s alleged at this point, but arrests have been made and hearts have made a statement condemning it. I’m not really sure what your problem is on this thread to be honest.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 01:57 AM
Yes it’s alleged at this point, but arrests have been made and hearts have made a statement condemning it. I’m not really sure what your problem is on this thread to be honest.

My problem was you trying to be a smart ****.

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 02:02 AM
My problem was you trying to be a smart ****.
That’s the bevy for you mate, and I’ve had way too much. I wasn’t trying to be a smart arse, I just couldn’t understand why you were defending what happened today. It seemed to me you hadn’t realised what had happened and were trying to defend racists.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 02:04 AM
That’s the bevy for you mate, and I’ve had way too much. I wasn’t trying to be a smart arse, I just couldn’t understand why you were defending what happened today. It seemed to me you hadn’t realised what had happened and were trying to defend racists.

Well if you can’t handle the bevvy, stay away from it. Otherwise you get slapped.

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Well if you can’t handle the bevvy, stay away from it. Otherwise you get slapped.
Stop it. I tried to understand why you were saying what you said, but now you’re just being a fanny. I hope when you wake up in the morning you realise what a tit you’ve been tonight.

Pete
09-12-2018, 02:06 AM

Away and chase.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 02:09 AM
Stop it. I tried to understand why you were saying what you said, but now you’re just being a fanny. I hope when you wake up in the morning you realise what a tit you’ve been tonight.

Haha. I’m up. Some of us do a shift after a game. Watching you on other threads, yeah it’s me being a fanny. ****ing imbecile. I honestly wonder where you ****s all hide on game days. Or do you just not go...hmmm.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 02:10 AM
Away and chase.

Pistol Pete’s in. What you saying, titch?

Pete
09-12-2018, 02:14 AM
Pistol Pete’s in. What you saying, titch?

Titch?

My forearms are probably bigger than your thighs anchor boy. :wink:

I'm more than happy to discuss anything with you at any game.

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 02:18 AM
Haha. I’m up. Some of us do a shift after a game. Watching you on other threads, yeah it’s me being a fanny. ****ing imbecile. I honestly wonder where you ****s all hide on game days. Or do you just not go...hmmm.
I don’t hide anywhere, I’ve been a season ticket holder for years. Im wondering what game it is you go to, given that you’ve decided to attack hibs fans on a thread condemning hearts fans for racism. hmmm

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 02:20 AM
Titch?

My forearms are probably bigger than your thighs anchor boy. :wink:

I'm more than happy to discuss anything with you at any game.

Sent you a pm. Hopefully arrange a discussion for Sunday pre game.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 02:23 AM
I don’t hide anywhere, I’ve been a season ticket holder for years. Im wondering what game it is you go to, given that you’ve decided to attack hibs fans on a thread condemning hearts fans for racism. hmmm

Well, I was at Hamilton today. Vs Hibernian. Where else would a Hibs supporter be? Now I’m confused as to how you wouldn’t know that?! Hmm. You didn’t go? Too busy on Hearts watch?

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 02:23 AM
Sent you a pm. Hopefully arrange a discussion for Subday pre game.
You might as well send me one as well then.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 02:24 AM
You might as well send me one as well then.

Sent

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 02:32 AM
So you put my number on a forum haha. You better pray I don’t meet you now!!! Lol
I’m not religious. You pray if you want.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 02:34 AM
I’m not religious. You pray if you want.

Haha brilliant. Luckily I know a mod on here so your email address will be mine shortly. Then the hunt begins ha

Pete
09-12-2018, 02:42 AM
Haha brilliant. Luckily I know a mod on here so your email address will be mine shortly. Then the hunt begins ha

"Then the hunt begins"

Good god please don't take his email address.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 02:42 AM
"Then the hunt begins"

Good god please don't take his email address.

Ah you’re back, Pistol.

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 02:45 AM
There’s no hunt needed. You’re a ****in idiot mate, stop pretending to be a hard man on here while saying otherwise on your pm’s.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 02:47 AM
There’s no hunt needed. You’re a ****in idiot mate, stop pretending to be a hard man on here while saying otherwise on your pm’s.

Pretending? Never suggested I was. Sent you a pm as requested by you. Gave you my number to chat in the real world. You decided to post my number on here. Yeah, I’m the idiot.

Pete
09-12-2018, 02:49 AM
Lets be honest this is daft.

Enough.

Pete
09-12-2018, 02:51 AM
Ah you’re back, Pistol.

I've always been here.

Col_0762
09-12-2018, 02:52 AM
Lets be honest this is daft.

Enough.

Putting my number on the forum was very daft, yes. Not you btw. LB.

Pete
09-12-2018, 03:02 AM
Putting my number on the forum was very daft, yes. Not you btw. LB.

I know LB and I doubt he's bothered.

If anyone tries to get heavy with him at hibs matches he'll have plenty back up so I wouldn't even go down that road.

Ask him nicely to take it down and he might.

lord bunberry
09-12-2018, 03:04 AM
There you go tough guy, I’ve deleted your number because I was absolutely ****ing myself.

One Day Soon
09-12-2018, 04:18 AM
This thread. What the actual ****?

Pete
09-12-2018, 04:24 AM
This thread. What the actual ****?

Until you’ve been on the end of the PMs...

One Day Soon
09-12-2018, 04:29 AM
Until you’ve been on the end of the PMs...

I'll take a PM briefing ta.

Viva_Palmeiras
09-12-2018, 06:36 AM
Morning folks ;) anything happen whilst the Angels were sleeping :)

Gloucester Hibs
09-12-2018, 06:43 AM
Bonkers thread! Kept me entertained in the wee small hours

marinello59
09-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Anybody else sticking peoples personal phone numbers up on here won’t be posting here anymore.

CLASS OF 72 -73
09-12-2018, 06:48 AM
Its all good highlighting this particular incident but what large segments of Rangers and Hearts support preach week in and week out is just the same and nothing gets done. Calling out someones race is no difference to calling out their religion. The press and authority are hypocritical.

marinello59
09-12-2018, 06:50 AM

For the avoidance of doubt we would never give out anyone’s personal information. Also bear in mind we can’t be here 24/7 either so we expect our users to behave sensibly during the small hours.

I'm_cabbaged
09-12-2018, 07:25 AM
Anybody else sticking peoples personal phone numbers up on here won’t be posting here anymore.

He’s quoted the deleted post so his number is still showing 😂

marinello59
09-12-2018, 07:31 AM
He’s quoted the deleted post so his number is still showing 😂

So he did. That was clever. :greengrin

Ryan69
09-12-2018, 07:34 AM

Name 1 racist thing he has ever said???

Hermit Crab
09-12-2018, 07:52 AM
Wow, waking up on Sunday morning (hangover free) to read this thread. What a riveting read. Some top quality entertainment right there! :top markslads

The Modfather
09-12-2018, 08:22 AM

Just when the car crash that this thread is seemed to be winding down. Time to get the popcorn out...

superbam
09-12-2018, 08:28 AM

https://twitter.com/AyoCaesar/status/1069615552275062785?s=19

CentreLine
09-12-2018, 08:31 AM

I think you will find that even the rather right wing Nigel Farage and others, rushing to abandon UKIP, have recognised the recent appointment of Yaxley-Lennon as advisor to the party and his “obsession with Islam” as their need to disassociate themselves from the party. It is not just reasonable posters on Hibs.net that find Yaxley-Lennon racist and abhorrent.

J-C
09-12-2018, 08:34 AM
Just caught up with thread, wonderful reading and gave me good chuckle watching all the drunken hard man posts.

Back to the subject, unfortunately there is always a small section in every support who are not wanted, the authorities have been almost non existent in the past and allowed this behaviour to continue. This also goes for the bigot sisters through the West, who get away with their vile nonsense week in week out.

Ryan69
09-12-2018, 08:34 AM
I think you will find that even the rather right wing Nigel Farage and others, rushing to abandon UKIP, have recognised the recent appointment of Yaxley-Lennon as advisor to the party and his “obsession with Islam” as their need to disassociate themselves from the party. It is not just reasonable posters on Hibs.net that find Yaxley-Lennon racist and abhorrent.

Didn't know Islam was a race.

I guess you learn something new everyday.

J-C
09-12-2018, 08:37 AM

You're correct it is not a race but a belief, too many don't understand the difference.

BILLYHIBS
Could’ve sworn this car crash of a thread was deleted by Mrs S ? Must be losing it! :greengrin

Since90+2

Whether it's deemed a race or not it doesn't allow people to make derogatory comments about a whole group of people based purely on their beliefs.

judas
09-12-2018, 08:39 AM
It’s OK for you guys. I’m still trying work out what a Suppoty is.

Onceinawhile

Neither is Catholicism but it wasn't that long ago we agreed Neil Lennon was facing racist abuse.

Regardless, being a xenophobic and islamaphobic bigot isn't that much of a step up from being a racist.

J-C
It’s OK for you guys. I’m still trying work out what a Suppoty is.

A supporter that's a bit potty

Hermit Crab
09-12-2018, 08:42 AM
Could’ve sworn this car crash of a thread was deleted by Mrs S ? Must be losing it! :greengrin

Same here, maybe just a bit of housekeeping.

Ryan69
09-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Whether it's deemed a race or not it doesn't allow people to make derogatory comments about a whole group of people based purely on their beliefs.

So it doesn't make him racist then? Is that what you mean?

AltheHibby
09-12-2018, 08:44 AM

This is the second one on the subject. And it needs to go the way of the first.

I had a look over the road last night. Apart from one idiot in denial the rest were condemning the racist behaviour. Let's at least give them credit for that.

Ryan69
09-12-2018, 08:44 AM
You're correct it is not a race but a belief, too many don't understand the difference.

Exactly. A very twisted belief at that.

Brightside
09-12-2018, 08:46 AM
We have some proper odd people in our own support now eh.

hibsbollah
09-12-2018, 08:51 AM
We have some proper odd people in our own support now eh.

Could be all the cocaine that's going about.
Or all the Nazis.
Or it could be the late night maroon infiltrators.

I blame Lennon (Yaxley that is)

Mr Grieves
09-12-2018, 08:53 AM
It would appear it's not just hearts that have racists in there support.

Since90+2
09-12-2018, 08:56 AM
It would appear it's not just hearts that have racists in there support.

It would be naive to think otherwise. Every major football club in Scotland , including Hibs, will have fans who hold racist views. Thankfully it doesn't rear its ugly head as much with Hibs as other clubs.

green day
09-12-2018, 08:57 AM
So it doesn't make him racist then? Is that what you mean?

Ryan - Tommy Robinson / Yaxley Lennon racism and anti islam views and statements are all out there on the web should you wish to find them, see the twitter link above for a starter.

Back on topic - The bigger issue for Hearts is that a section of their support has decided (for any number of reasons) to conflate support for Hearts with a lot of unsavoury behaviour (including glorifying the likes or Robinson) in a kind of siege mentality thing.

Budge has seen this and is talking about doing something about it, but I dont think that she has control of it nor does she really understand it.

This has been going on for a while now at Tynecastle, and while she has said a few things she hasnt landed a decisive blow.

Unfortunately for her, while there are a lot of Hearts fans behind her (who would be happy for that bit of section N to be emptied) there are also a vocal minority who think Budge is trying to stifle and sanitise the support.

If she doesnt empty the lot, then they will simply carry on - they hit Lennon with coins, threw bottles at people, put graffiti about hanging Lennon around the stadium - whats next?

This isnt whataboutery, by the way - we have some radges in our support, but they have far more and Hearts are doing nothing to stop them so far.

BullsCloseHibs
09-12-2018, 08:59 AM
People need to remember, around twenty people were involved in the racial abuse of the Motherwell player yesterday whilst he was warming up. Twenty! That's a lot. That's pretty f'n bad in 2018. And it came from the same stand Queen Budge sits in.

Why can't Hearts seem to stamp this out? Its a serious problem for them. But the solution is quite simple. Yet they can't see it.

BullsCloseHibs
09-12-2018, 09:01 AM
The OP thread needs to be changed Hearts to bigoted AND racist support. Because that is what they really are.

hibsbollah
09-12-2018, 09:03 AM
People need to remember, around twenty people were involved in the racial abuse of the Motherwell player yesterday whilst he was warming up. Twenty! That's a lot. That's pretty f'n bad in 2018. And it came from the same stand Queen Budge sits in.

Why can't Hearts seem to stamp this out. Its a serious problem for them. But the solution is quite simple. Yet they can't see it.

You don't have to look very far elsewhere. Bananas chucked at Aubameyang by Spurs last week, racist chants at Sterling by Chelsea this week. When's the last time that sort of thing happened at top level, sanitised English games. Racism is a' the rage.

CraigHibee
09-12-2018, 09:05 AM
Just when the car crash that this thread is seemed to be winding down. Time to get the popcorn out...

And alka seltzers for others

Rocky
09-12-2018, 09:10 AM

If we're going to be splitting hairs over what's racist or not did you watch the part where he suggested Syrians are rapists and said Somalians are backward barbarians? Do those fit your definition of racist?

Ryan69
09-12-2018, 09:34 AM
Ryan - Tommy Robinson / Yaxley Lennon racism and anti islam views and statements are all out there on the web should you wish to find them, see the twitter link above for a starter.

Back on topic - The bigger issue for Hearts is that a section of their support has decided (for any number of reasons) to conflate support for Hearts with a lot of unsavoury behaviour (including glorifying the likes or Robinson) in a kind of siege mentality thing.

Budge has seen this and is talking about doing something about it, but I dont think that she has control of it nor does she really understand it.

This has been going on for a while now at Tynecastle, and while she has said a few things she hasnt landed a decisive blow.

Unfortunately for her, while there are a lot of Hearts fans behind her (who would be happy for that bit of section N to be emptied) there are also a vocal minority who think Budge is trying to stifle and sanitise the support.

If she doesnt empty the lot, then they will simply carry on - they hit Lennon with coins, threw bottles at people, put graffiti about hanging Lennon around the stadium - whats next?

This isnt whataboutery, by the way - we have some radges in our support, but they have far more and Hearts are doing nothing to stop them so far.

Find them then!

heid the baw
09-12-2018, 09:39 AM
If we're going to be splitting hairs over what's racist or not did you watch the part where he suggested Syrians are rapists and said Somalians are backward barbarians? Do those fit your definition of racist?

For years now a small group of Hearts supporters in their 30's have been linked into the Scottish Defence League and Football Lads Alliance. This is where the Tommy Robinson love in comes from. Lots of stone Island, acting hard and low level dealing. This will unfortunately attract naive daft young laddies to want to join in with the slightly edgy seductive image.
That is how fascism works. Get your foot soldiers by recruiting from working class, predominantly male activities such as football. It is in the open at Hearts and the club and the good supporters have a duty to drive it out.

Hermit Crab
09-12-2018, 09:41 AM
For years now a small group of Hearts supporters in their 30's have been linked into the Scottish Defence League and Football Lads Alliance. This is where the Tommy Robinson love in comes from. Lots of stone Island, acting hard and low level dealing. This will unfortunately attract naive daft young laddies to want to join in with the slightly edgy seductive image.
That is how fascism works. Get your foot soldiers by recruiting from working class, predominantly male activities such as football. It is in the open at Hearts and the club and the good supporters have a duty to drive it out.

The what? :confused:

Hibs90
09-12-2018, 09:42 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/10jkKnOiRUxs9a/giphy.gif

J-C
09-12-2018, 09:45 AM

Derogatory statements regarding where people come from or the colour of skin is racist, you cannot be a racist for having a go at religion, which is a belief.

Muslims, Christians, Hindus etc come from all parts of the world no matter what colour their skin is. There are millions of Christians in Africa, if you have a go at their religion it's about their belief but as soon as you bring skin colour into it, it becomes racist.

Where the Spanish inquisition racist?

The big problem nowadays is we've merged the 2 factions together and people associate both as the same. Racism in itself is deplorable and should never be accepted in this modern world, it's a shame that it still goes on and makes the world a sadder place.

hibsbollah
09-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Derogatory statements regarding where people come from or the colour of skin is racist, you cannot be a racist for having a go at religion, which is a belief.

Muslims, Christians, Hindus etc come from all parts of the world no matter what colour their skin is. There are millions of Christians in Africa, if you have to at their religion it's about their belief but as soon as you bring skin colour into it, it becomes racist.

Where the Spanish inquisition racist?

The big problem nowadays is we've merged the 2 factions together and people associate both as the same. Racism in itself is deplorable and should never be accepted in this modern world, it's a shame that it still goes on and makes the world a sadder place.

No. Please.

Let's not do the 'islam isn't a race, so I'm not being racist when I say I hate them' thing.

You can be 'racist' against any group of people, that's just legal and moral reality. The reason Ryan and other Yaxley Lennon types bang on about this misconception is that it is a diversion from talking about the subject.