PDA

View Full Version : Hearts fans at it again

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 05:25 PM
2 arrests in tynecastle main stand for racial abuse of a Motherwell sub. On sportsound

cabbageandribs1875
08-12-2018, 05:26 PM
was tommy robinson there ?

Jack Hackett
08-12-2018, 05:27 PM
2 arrests in tynecastle main stand for racial abuse of a Motherwell sub. On sportsound

Glad to hear they're on the case... at last

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2018, 05:27 PM

Poor stuff. But we had fans arrested against Kilmarnock for ripping up seats and trying to fight with the security staff. We should get our own house in order before pointing the finger elsewhere imo.

Here’s Lucy!
08-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Poor stuff. But we had fans arrested against Kilmarnock for ripping up seats and trying to fight with the security staff. We should get our own house in order before pointing the finger elsewhere imo.

Correct.

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 05:29 PM

Here we go again; what's that got to do with this thread?

SirDavidsNapper
08-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Do they still sing about not being moved?

My_Wife_Camille
08-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Every club has them. We’re no angels ourselves. Remember the Skacel song blah blah

One Day Soon
08-12-2018, 05:32 PM

Quite. Racial abuse v vandalism, I don't see much moral equivalence there.

we are hibs
Between 10 and 20 hearts fans giving out racial abuse according to the radio. 2 arrests so far. I will be astonished if it came from their wee bigot section N group.

stoneyburn hibs
There was racial abuse on Wednesday in the east stand.
Nothing new I suppose and it will probably go on forever.
Sad all the same.

Bishop Hibee
08-12-2018, 05:34 PM

I’ll point out racists at every turn thanks. Hopefully Budge will ban these fascist **** for life and they’ll feel the full force of the law.

PatHead
08-12-2018, 05:34 PM

While not condoning the Jobs fans at Killie were not racially abusing anyone.

There is no place for racism in any society

Jones28
08-12-2018, 05:35 PM

Something about glass houses and stones perhaps?

Racially abusing people is markedly different to damaging seats for me though.

Gmack7
08-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Sad all the same.

never heard any and it was pretty quiet in General. where about in the East?

PatHead
08-12-2018, 05:36 PM
Sad all the same.

Hope you reported it. No place for supporters like that in Easter Road.

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Something about glass houses and stones perhaps?

Racially abusing people is markedly different to damaging seats for me though.

Everytime there is a thread about hearts fans being able to control themselves people bring up stuff about hibs fans. It's ridiculous. This is about the 7th or 8th time in 3 months hearts fans have been involved in something disgusting. It's either the same "minority" doing it or actually not a minority.

Jones28
08-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Everytime there is a thread about hearts fans being able to control themselves people bring up stuff about hibs fans. It's ridiculous. This is about the 7th or 8th time in 3 months hearts fans have been involved in something disgusting. It's either the same "minority" doing it or actually not a minority.

But there is no acknowledgement among those defending Hibs fans that we have a few twats amongst our support. If it pisses you off so much ignore the posts that annoy you and stick to the subject.

Keith_M
08-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Sad all the same.

Did anybody report it to the stewards/polis?

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 05:41 PM
But there is no acknowledgement among those defending Hibs fans that we have a few twats amongst our support. If it pisses you off so much ignore the posts that annoy you and stick to the subject.

Or people could create another thread for that seeing as it has nothing to do with this thread :rolleyes:

Gmack7
08-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Did anybody report it to the stewards/polis?

Did anyone else hear it? i certainty didnt

Keith_M
08-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Lee Wallace had a quiet word with them.

Helpful response, cheers

stoneyburn hibs
08-12-2018, 05:45 PM
never heard any and it was pretty quiet in General. where about in the East?

I'm in row D 177, I just had to check my season card to confirm it. New seat for this season in order for me , my son and brother to sit together.

Here’s Lucy!
08-12-2018, 05:48 PM
Helpful response, cheers

:top marks

Elephant Stone
08-12-2018, 05:49 PM

Hearts have got a large, visible group of bigots in each corner near the away stand at Tynecastle and an extremely large proportion of their support will chip in upon occasion as well. Apparently there were a group of between ten and twenty people racially abusing players today, I have never in my life seen anything of the kind at Easter Road or among our fans. I would say our house is well in order.

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Hearts have got a large, visible group of bigots in each corner near the away stand at Tynecastle and an extremely large proportion of their support will chip in upon occasion as well. Apparently there were a group of between ten and twenty people racially abusing players today, I have never in my life seen anything of the kind at Easter Road or among our fans. I would say our house is well in order.

Exactly. Hearts know about both sections and have done for years yet have never done anything about them. It's a disgrace and embarrassment to Scottish football.

stoneyburn hibs
08-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Hope you reported it. No place for supporters like that in Easter Road.

I never, both myself and my brother acknowledged that we heard it.
I knew where it came from. In that group there is a guy with learning difficulties, it is him 90% sure.
I have no clue how that's approached .

hibsbollah
08-12-2018, 05:55 PM
Every thread about racist or sectarian behaviour seems to generate into whataboutery. It's probably why nothing ever changes.

IDHibs
08-12-2018, 05:58 PM
Or people could create another thread for that seeing as it has nothing to do with this thread :rolleyes:

OR people could refrain from posting negative **** threads. We all know there are a minority of racists amongst them...Duh!! Nothing changes... Mark Walters anybody ???? Move on, let them deal with their issues and concentrate on OUR club.

stoneyburn hibs
08-12-2018, 05:58 PM
Lee Wallace had a quiet word with them.

You're much better than that mate.

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Neither racism or vandalism is acceptable in modern day society. The "aye, but they're worse than us" attitude doesn't wash. It's typical whataboutery and fans of all clubs are guilty of it. There is no denying Hearts have a problem, but we should be striving as a club to show ourselves in the best possible light. Because any finger pointing is only going to lead to fingers being pointed back our way and nothing will ever really get resolved.

Jones28
08-12-2018, 06:02 PM

But they don't though do they?

SideBurns
08-12-2018, 06:09 PM
It seems to have been Jambos who videoed the Tommy Robinson branch and shopped them to the polis, so good on them. Hopefully this is the start of their sectarian & racist mob getting their comeuppance.

PatHead
08-12-2018, 06:09 PM
I never, both myself and my brother acknowledged that we heard it.
I knew where it came from. In that group there is a guy with learning difficulties, it is him 90% sure.
I have no clue how that's approached .

But you come on the thread stating that there is racism at Easter Road. Totally different circumstances though you make it sound as though we as a support are the same as them. Good one.

The Tubs
08-12-2018, 06:10 PM
It seems to have been Jambos who videoed the Tommy Robinson branch and shopped them to the polis, so good on them. Hopefully this is the start of their sectarian & racist mob getting their comeuppance.

Well done to them.

Jones28
08-12-2018, 06:12 PM

Good

The_Horde

The Wallace's.

Here’s Lucy!

If that is the case, then well done to them.

IDHibs
08-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Well done to them.

So Keechbackesque........ anyone who posts as "we are hibs" and starts a **** thread like this is clearly NOT Hibs....

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 06:21 PM
So Keechbackesque........ anyone who posts as "we are hibs" and starts a **** thread like this is clearly NOT Hibs....

What the **** are you going on about?

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 06:22 PM
OR people could refrain from posting negative **** threads. We all know there are a minority of racists amongst them...Duh!! Nothing changes... Mark Walters anybody ???? Move on, let them deal with their issues and concentrate on OUR club.

Or you could not post on the thread thicko

Jones28
08-12-2018, 06:22 PM

Wtf is that all about?

IDHibs
08-12-2018, 06:26 PM
What the **** are you going on about?

At the game today?... your OP sounds like it belongs in the Kickback frame.... dilute our inadequacies by highlighting theirs. Quite simple if you attended school

Onion
08-12-2018, 06:28 PM
Horrible lot being outed at last. There's only so long the establishment can sweep these things under the carpet.

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2018, 06:29 PM
At the game today?... your OP sounds like it belongs in the Kickback frame.... dilute our inadequacies by highlighting theirs. Quite simple if you attended school

:Ummm:

Jones28
08-12-2018, 06:29 PM

Stop talking, seriously, you're coming across as quite mad.

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 06:30 PM

OK m8 you're clearly drunk, thick or both. Ta ta

Elephant Stone
08-12-2018, 06:30 PM

Strong glue?

IDHibs
08-12-2018, 06:36 PM
OK m8 you're clearly drunk, thick or both. Ta ta

63 yrs old, neither drunk or on drugs...but i can spot ********s from a mile...simple , you talk *****. As do your aides on here. THIS is a HIBS site in case you haven't noticed.

IDHibs
08-12-2018, 06:37 PM
Strong glue?

Elephant STONER

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 06:37 PM
63 yrs old, neither drunk or on drugs...but i can spot ********s from a mile...simple , you talk *****. As do your aides on here. THIS is a HIBS site in case you haven't noticed.

From the top of the forum.

"Forum:*hibs.net Main Forum

The messageboard for all Hibs fans to chat about Hibs and FOOTBALL IN GENERAL."

Anything else you need help with Today?

Jones28
08-12-2018, 06:39 PM
Elephant STONER

You are making a royal tit of yourself mate

MSK
08-12-2018, 06:40 PM
Elephant STONERIs your carer asleep ?