PDA

View Full Version : Latest on Tommy Block

stevebone
07-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Evening Hibbies, hope all is well in your part of the world.
Latest on young trialist Tommy Block - he's back with you next week for a further chance to impress Neil Lennon -
https://www.bognor.co.uk/sport/football/lennon-to-welcome-block-back-to-hibernian-and-youngster-is-out-to-enjoy-it-1-8733127

Prof. Shaggy
07-12-2018, 08:08 PM
Latest on young trialist Tommy Block - he's back with you next week for a further chance to impress Neil Lennon -
https://www.bognor.co.uk/sport/football/lennon-to-welcome-block-back-to-hibernian-and-youngster-is-out-to-enjoy-it-1-8733127

Thanks, stevebone.
All is not as well as it might be. Worst patch of form for some time and we're knocking lumps off each other as a result!

Hope your lad makes it!

Forza Fred
07-12-2018, 08:12 PM

He’s come at a good time...with Hibs desperate to sign improvements to current squad......it is in his hands to impress.

stevebone
07-12-2018, 08:13 PM
Sorry to heat about the form - that prompted me to look at your league table. Kilmarnock top!? How'd that happen? Best of luck v the Accies tomorrow.

Viva_Palmeiras
08-12-2018, 06:40 AM
Welcome distraction thanks for the updatr

Jones28
08-12-2018, 07:54 AM
Sorry to heat about the form - that prompted me to look at your league table. Kilmarnock top!? How'd that happen? Best of luck v the Accies tomorrow.

Steve Clarke is working miracles with them. Don't get me wrong, it won't last. Celtic and Rangers both have games in hand to deal with, with one of Rangers coming against us. Killie took three goals off us last weekend and it should have been more, they are an impressive team.

We on the other hand have seen a real downturn since the derby a few weeks back. What I thought would be a confidence assuring result away from home has seen our talisman striker look a shadow of himself after being sent off, we are leaking goals and our midfield is posted missing for large swathes of matches.

Thanks for the updates, Tommy is coming in at a time where we desperately need some sort of midfield impetus.

Dashing Bob S
08-12-2018, 08:27 AM
Steve Clarke is working miracles with them. Don't get me wrong, it won't last. Celtic and Rangers both have games in hand to deal with, with one of Rangers coming against us. Killie took three goals off us last weekend and it should have been more, they are an impressive team.

We on the other hand have seen a real downturn since the derby a few weeks back. What I thought would be a confidence assuring result away from home has seen our talisman striker look a shadow of himself after being sent off, we are leaking goals and our midfield is posted missing for large swathes of matches.

Thanks for the updates, Tommy is coming in at a time where we desperately need some sort of midfield impetus.

Would add the crucial one concerning Tommy B: our formerly reliable stalwarts in defense suddenly look old and lacking in vigour and focus and are shipping soft goal after soft goal.

Diclonius
08-12-2018, 08:41 AM
Can he sign before the start of the window?

Famous Fiver
08-12-2018, 09:26 AM
Looks like we are going to have reinforcements in the January window.

Don't know if a young triallist from the nether regions of English football is going to solve our immediate problems, but it would be great to have new young blood in the pipeline for the future.

LustForLeith
08-12-2018, 12:39 PM
It’s all very well but have we wrote a song for him yet?

CraigHibee
08-12-2018, 02:03 PM
It’s all very well but have we wrote a song for him yet?

that's easy enough, we've flo kamberi and tommy block.... craig levein's a ****ing cock :greengrin