PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Weather

Keith_M
07-12-2018, 11:37 AM
Looks like we're going to have poor weather for the game at Hamilton, very wet and a bit windy.

Combine that with the artificial pitch and it's going to be a bit of a challenge for the players.

Anybody know who's all still out injured just now?

Kojock
07-12-2018, 11:54 AM
I’ve got a touch of man flu but should be well enough for Hamilton.

Weegreenman
07-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Looks like we're going to have poor weather for the game at Hamilton, very wet and a bit windy.

Combine that with the artificial pitch and it's going to be a bit of a challenge for the players.

We should plenty in our armour to combat all those things you mention. Yes it’s a challenge and it’s upto the players now to go out and stop this mini crisis in its tracks or it’ll we’ll all suffer the consequences, whatever they may be. Get a win, stop the rot. Build confidence from there.

Sprouleflyer
07-12-2018, 11:58 AM

The weather could be a bit of a leveller for us by bringing Hamilton down to our level on artificial pitches.

Keith_M
07-12-2018, 12:02 PM
We should plenty in our armour to combat all those things you mention. Yes it’s a challenge and it’s upto the players now to go out and stop this mini crisis in its tracks or it’ll we’ll all suffer the consequences, whatever they may be. Get a win, stop the rot. Build confidence from there.

Not meaning to be negative, honestly.

I just think the weather can be sometime be a bit of a leveller when playing the so-called 'lesser' teams. I still predict us to scrape a win, though.

Anyway, everybody wrap up warm and I'll see you all in delightful downtown South Lanarkshire :greengrin

CMurdoch
07-12-2018, 12:26 PM

Morning fitness test.
You know your own body at your age and whether you can support the team for the whole game.
The next 24 hours are vital :flag:

Keith_M
08-12-2018, 11:57 AM
OK, so far the forecast is completely wrong, because it's unseasonably warm, very little wind and blue skies through here.

If it all goes wrong today, we'll need to just blame it on the pitch.

:wink:

calumhibee1
08-12-2018, 12:04 PM

Neil?

Keith_M
08-12-2018, 12:08 PM
Neil?

No, that's SDG

:wink: