PDA

View Full Version : Yams There's something comforting about Levein reverting to type

G B Young
06-12-2018, 01:21 PM
The all new, smiling and joking 'good laugh' Levein who appeared on the scene this year never sat well with me. Behind the wisecracks I always felt the cold, dour reality lay just behind the clown mask. I did consider that his heart scare may have given him a more upbeat view on life, in which case I thought fair enough, but I find it comforting that all it's taken is a seven-game run without a win to see the mask slip.

I've also enjoyed reading the comments from Gerrard and Tommy Wright in response to his moaning about referees.

SirDavidsNapper
06-12-2018, 01:24 PM
The only thing making our abysmal form more bearable is Hearts abysmal form

Bostonhibby
06-12-2018, 01:30 PM
The only thing making our abysmal form more bearable is Hearts abysmal formYep, their recent run is as bad, you'd think some of the followers of the thieves on here would be better off attacking doctor football over on yakback.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

One Day Soon
06-12-2018, 01:33 PM
The only thing making our abysmal form more bearable is Hearts abysmal form

It is genuinely astonishing that despite our woeful run we are still only 7 points off Hearts in 4th place. Just weird.

Cabbage East
06-12-2018, 02:41 PM
Yep, their recent run is as bad, you'd think some of the followers of the thieves on here would be better off attacking doctor football over on yakback.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

It's worse.

McSwanky
06-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Check out the form table for the last 6 matches....

https://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.asp?league=scotland

:faint:

Edit: Interestingly, Kilmarnock are only 5th in the form table for the last 6, that has been good enough to get them to the top of the table. Funny old game!

Johnny_Leith
06-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Doesnt seem to be much, if any pressure on Levein, despite a worse run than us

Keith_M
06-12-2018, 03:01 PM
It is genuinely astonishing that despite our woeful run we are still only 7 points off Hearts in 4th place. Just weird.

It's genuinely astonishing that after Hearts woeful run of seven games without a win, we're still four places and seven points behind them in the league.

Spike Mandela
06-12-2018, 03:06 PM
It’s comforting to know the average Hearts fans is forking out hundreds of pounds more a year through their various schemes to watch this sort of pish than we are.

Merry Christmas jokers.:cb

SirDavidsNapper
06-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Doesnt seem to be much, if any pressure on Levein, despite a worse run than us

Higher expectations at Hibs. Hearts just happy to exist. Their whole club has been soft as **** since administration.

wallpaperman
06-12-2018, 03:46 PM
My concern is that he's being a clever ******* with all the public moaning about officials, and he'll get payback with a couple of dodgy decisions in an important fixture in the near future.

You know which one it will be.....

G B Young
06-12-2018, 03:52 PM
My concern is that he's being a clever ******* with all the public moaning about officials, and he'll get payback with a couple of dodgy decisions in an important fixture in the near future.

You know which one it will be.....

"The reason I'm not saying too much is sometimes your thoughts go down a road and I don't want to go down that road. It's unsavoury so I don't want to speak about it."

Seems he's implying some sort of conspiracy against Hearts.

According to Wright the yams were "played off the park" so Levein should quit whinging and be grateful to have got a point to stem the run of defeats.